Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Barangays of Dingalan in the Aurora Province of The Philippines
Aplaya • Butas Na Bato • Cabog (Matawe) • Caragsacan • Davildavilan • Dikapanikian • Ibona • Paltic • Poblacion • Tanawan • Umiray (Malamig)
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Dingalan Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dingalan, Aurora|
Aurora province within the Philippines
Dingalan Municipal Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
- Dingalan has a total of 11 barangays
- Registered Voters of Dingalan as of (2010) = 13,937
- Dingalan is in the "LONE" Voting Congressional District of Aurora.
- Population of Dingalan (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 21,992
- Land Area of Dingalan (as of 2007, in hectares) = 30,455
- Dingalan is a 3rd class Municipality and Rural.
- Dingalan is in the Aurora province and within Region III - in the east/Central part of the island of luzon.
Geography of Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Dingalan Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 30,455
Location of Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
History of Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
The beginning of Dingalan
People of Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- Dingalan Population (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 21,992
- Dingalan Registered Voters (2009) = 13,937
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected Government officials of Dingalan for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Dingalan: PADIERNOS, ZENY (LDP) LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO
- Vice-Mayor of Dingalan: LIU, EDGAR (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Councilors of Dingalan:
- TAAY, SHIELA (LDP) LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO 2611 9.96%
- ASUM, BUTSOY (LDP) LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO 2171 8.28%
- BERNARDO, PETER (LDP) LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO 1991 7.59%
- CUMILANG, EDIE (LDP) LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO 1978 7.55%
- CAPULONG, BEYO INDEPENDENT 1944 7.42%
- CAPULONG, CHRISTIAN (LDP) LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO 1860 7.10%
- TAN, ABIGAIL (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 1761 6.72%
- DE GUZMAN, MELY (LDP) LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO 1640 6.26%
- Elected Government officials of Dingalan for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Dingalan: Zenaida Quejada Padiernos
- Vice-Mayor of Dingalan: Hiram Maddara Liu
- Councilors of Dingalan:
Barangay Elected Officials of Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Businesses in Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Dingalan, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings in Z-Realty.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
The name of your school in Dingalan can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Dingalan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Dingalan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines, you may go ahead and Insert your job offer.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Dingalan, Aurora" page.
Natural Resources of Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Dingalan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Dingalan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Dingalan landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Dingalan.
Your Story about Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Tell your story about Dingalan. You can talk about the good things in Dingalan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Dingalan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Dingalan? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name, date of birth of the elder and the barangay he/she lives in.
Sports News of Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Dingalan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Dingalan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Dingalan.
- Portugal virtual Phl grand touring champion
- Friday, October 31, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Taysan, Batangas Mayor Dondon Portugal put a lock on the overall crown with one leg to go in the 2014 Yokohama Philippine Grand Touring (GT) Car Championships, scoring a decisive sweep in the fifth leg at the Batangas Racing Circuit in Rosario, Batangas.
- Portugal ruled in the Sprint and the GT Main Races of the penultimate leg to virtually win the overall Yokohama plum and the GT300 crown .............................. Full Story»
Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
News and Events
- Phl to put up own electronic development center – P-Noy
- Friday, October 31, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - President Aquino revealed yesterday that the National Government, through the Department of Science and Technology, is in the process of putting up a development center and tapping the expertise of Filipinos in making products world-class.
- “We have also been exploring our country’s capacity to design our own products, which is behind our drive to establish the Electronics Product Development Center in Bicutan, meant to assist product designers to improve the quality of their designs,” he said ........................ http://www.philstar.com/business/2014/10/31/1386310/phl-put-own-electronic-development-center-p-noyFull Story»]
- PH is still Asia’s top performer in closing gender gap
- Thursday, October 30, 2014
- MANILA, Oct. 30 -- The Philippines maintains its position as the Asia’s best performing country in closing gender disparity, according to the Global Gender Gap 2014 report of the World Economic Forum (WEF).
- Although short with just 0.02 points from last year’s standing, the country garnered 0.781 points, making us yet again the only country in Asia and the Pacific that has fully closed the gender gap in both education and health ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Dingalan, Aurora
We want to give the people of Dingalan the ability to promote their city to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Dingalan is not depentent upon one individaul. This website will grow as more people of Dingalan participate and provide valid information about the city and also by providing pictures about the city. More power to Dingalan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Dingalan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Dingalan, Aurora Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Aurora, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.