Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Barangays of San Fernando City, in the Pampanga Province, Philippines
Alasas | Baliti | Bulaon | Calulut | Dela Paz Norte | Dela Paz Sur | Del Carmen | Del Pilar | Del Rosario | Dolores | Juliana | Lara | Lourdes | Magliman | Maimpis | Malino | Malpitic | Pandaras | Panipuan | Pulung Bulu | Quebiauan | Saguin | San Agustin | San Felipe | San Isidro | San Jose | San Juan | San Nicolas | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Teresita | Santo Niño | Santo Rosario | Sindalan | Telabastagan
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Fernando City, Pampanga|
Dolores Barangay Seal Picture
Dolores Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Dolores is one of the Barangays of San Fernando City.
- San Fernando City is in the province of Pampanga
- Pampanga is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Dolores
People of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Total Population of Dolores
Elected Government Officials of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Elected Dolores Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Barangay Chairman, Melchor S Caluag
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 1, Allan F Patio
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 2, Gilbert T Bamba
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 3, Alexander M Bamba
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 4, Reggie C Paras
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 5, Jeffri D Sanchez
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 6, Arturo S Garcia
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 7, Oscar T Guinto
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, SK Chairman, Clarence D Patio
Businesses in Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Dolores.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Dolores
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Dolores, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The schools in Dolores
Economy of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Dolores, San Fernando you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Dolores, San Fernando, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Dolores, San Fernando. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Dolores. This will help boost the local economy of Dolores. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Dolores landmarks here.
- Places to see in Dolores:
Fiestas and Traditions of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Fiesta date of Dolores
Your Story about Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Tell your story about Dolores. You can talk about the good things in Dolores or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Dolores. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Dolores? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Dolores. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Dolores? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Dolores? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Dolores.
- Rivera leads bowl World Cup finalists
- Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Former world champion Biboy Rivera flashed his old form to lead the second batch of finalists in the 2014 Bowling World Cup national championships recently.
- Rivera, who had previously appeared in two BWC international finals, capped his 2800 12-game series with a perfect 300 in the ninth game, to wind up as the second best qualifier in the second and last qualifying period ........................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PH to import additional 500,000 MT of rice
- Thursday, July 24, 2014
- QUEZON CITY, July 24 -- The National Food Authority (NFA) Council has approved the importation of additional 500,000 metric tons (MT) of rice for this year to increase buffer stock and to prevent spikes in prices of rice on the heels of typhoon “Glenda” (international name: Rammasun), a senior government official said.
- Presidential Assistant for Food Security Francis Pangilinan said the NFA Council has approved the immediate importation of additional rice through an open bidding, after a meeting on Tuesday ........................ Full Story»
- PSEi rises on Wall Street gains
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:12 pm
- MANILA, Philippines — The local stock index firmed up on Wednesday, tracking an overnight gain on Wall Street following a favorable US inflation report.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 22.98 points or 0.33 percent to close at 6,892.92, in line with the upswing seen in most markets across the region ........................ Full Story»
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Dolores.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Dolores, San Fernando Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Fernando City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pampanga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Dolores, San Fernando?
We want to give the people of Dolores the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Dolores is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Dolores participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Dolores.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.