Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Barangays of San Fernando City, in the Province of Pampanga within Region 3 of The Philippines
Alasas | Baliti | Bulaon | Calulut | Dela Paz Norte | Dela Paz Sur | Del Carmen | Del Pilar | Del Rosario | Dolores | Juliana | Lara | Lourdes | Magliman | Maimpis | Malino | Malpitic | Pandaras | Panipuan | Pulung Bulu | Quebiauan | Saguin | San Agustin | San Felipe | San Isidro | San Jose | San Juan | San Nicolas | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Teresita | Santo Niño | Santo Rosario | Sindalan | Telabastagan
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Fernando City, Pampanga|
Dolores Barangay Seal Picture
Dolores Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Dolores is one of the Barangays of San Fernando City.
- San Fernando City is in the province of Pampanga
- Pampanga is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Dolores
People of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Total Population of Dolores
Elected Government Officials of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Result not yet available as of 15 OCTOBER 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected Dolores Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Barangay Chairman, Melchor S Caluag
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 1, Allan F Patio
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 2, Gilbert T Bamba
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 3, Alexander M Bamba
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 4, Reggie C Paras
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 5, Jeffri D Sanchez
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 6, Arturo S Garcia
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, Kagawad 7, Oscar T Guinto
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Dolores, SK Chairman, Clarence D Patio
Businesses in Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Dolores, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The schools in Dolores
Economy of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Dolores, San Fernando you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Dolores, San Fernando, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Dolores, San Fernando. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Dolores. This will help boost the local economy of Dolores. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Dolores landmarks here.
- Places to see in Dolores:
Fiestas and Traditions of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Fiesta date of Dolores
Your Story about Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Tell your story about Dolores. You can talk about the good things in Dolores or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Dolores. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Dolores? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Dolores. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Dolores? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Dolores? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Dolores.
- Ace spikers, imports spice up Superliga GPrix
- Friday, August 28, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The 2015 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix unwraps on Oct. 10 with an elite cast of past winners, ace spikers and talented imports seeing action at the Alonte Sports Arena in Biñan, Laguna.
- Bannered by reigning titlist Petron, the upcoming tournament promises to be bigger, more explosive than ever with six teams already confirmed to play while two more top firms expected to join the country’s premier inter-club women’s volleyball league ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Index treks back to 7,000-point level
- Friday, August 28, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Stock Exchange index PSEi continued to recover yesterday as investors took their cue from a Wall St. rally and cheered the latest economic growth figures.
- “The rebound of the market is a welcome relief amidst the uncertainties in the global markets. The second quarter growth numbers highlight the resilience of the economy despite challenges abroad and we hope that investors continue to look at the Philippines as a viable investment,” PSE chairman Jose T. Pardo said ........ Full Story»
- PH GDP grew 5.6% in Q2
- Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:38 am
- The Philippine economy grew 5.6 percent in the second quarter.
- The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) and the National Economic and Development Authority (Neda) reported on Thursday that during the April to June period, the gross domestic product (GDP) expanded faster than the 5-percent growth posted in the first quarter ........ Full Story»
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Dolores.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Dolores, San Fernando Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Fernando City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pampanga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Dolores, San Fernando?
We want to give the people of Dolores the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Dolores is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Dolores participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Dolores.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.