Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Barangays of Dumaguete City, in the Negros Oriental Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagacay • Bajumpandan • Balugo • Banilad • Bantayan • Batinguel • Bunao • Cadawinonan • Calindagan • Camanjac • Candau-ay • Cantil-e • Daro • Junob • Looc • Mangnao-Canal • Motong • Piapi • Poblacion No. 1 • Poblacion No. 2 • Poblacion No. 3 • Poblacion No. 4 • Poblacion No. 5 • Poblacion No. 6 • Poblacion No. 7 • Poblacion No. 8 • Pulantubig • Tabuctubig • Taclobo • Talay
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Negros Oriental Province within Region VII in the Republic of The Philippines
Amlan (Ayuquitan) || Ayungon || Bacong || Basay || Bindoy || Dauin || Jimalalud || La Libertad || Mabinay || Manjuyod || Pamplona || San Jose
Santa Catalina || Siaton || Sibulan || Tayasan || Valencia || Vallehermoso || Zamboanguita
Cities in the province of Negros Oriental: Bais City || Bayawan City || Canlaon City || Dumaguete City (Capital)
Guihulngan City || Tanjay City
Seal of the Dumaguete City
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental Province|
Map location of Dumaguete City in the Negros Oriental Province
Map Locator of Negros Oriental within the Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Dumaguete City Hall
Dumaguete Rizal Blvd at night
Old building in Siliman University
The Dumaguete Belfry is the city's most popular architectural landmark. It was built in 1760s and 1870s to warn townfolks of attacks by marauding pirates.
Port of Dumaguete
- Dumaguete City has a total of 30 barangays
- Registered Voters of Dumaguete City as of (2010) = 66,214
- Population of Dumaguete City (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 116,392
- Land Area of Dumaguete City (as of 2007, in hectares) = 3,362
- Dumaguete City is a 3rd class Component City and Urban.
- Dumaguete City is in the Negros Oriental province and within Region VII-Central Visayas.
Location of Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
- 9.3167° N, 123.3000° E - Dumaguete, Coordinates
- Dumaguete City is in the Province of Negros Oriental
- Negros Oriental is in the Island of negros and within Region VII.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
Dumaguete City is the capital city of the province of Negros Oriental, Philippines. It is also the largest city in the province.
- 2007 Census Claims - 116,392 people
History of Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
"Dumaguete" was coined from the Visayan word "daggit" which means "to snatch". Because of the frequent marauding attacks of Muslim pirates on the coastal town, and the power to attract and keep her visitors for good, the word "dumaguet", meaning "to swoop," was christened to the village of Dumaguete.
However, Diego Lopez Povedano in 1572 indicated the place as "Dananguet." But in 1734, Murillo Velarde referred to it, using its present name, as Dumaguete.
In 1890, the island-province of Negros was divided into two politico-military provinces, Occidental and Oriental. As earlier constituted, in 1898, Dumaguete was included in Negros Oriental. On May 1, 1901 after the Philippine-American War, the Americans established a civil government in the province.
When World War II broke out, the Japanese Imperial Forces occupied the city on May 26, 1942. It was liberated on April 26, 1945 by the combined forces of the U.S. Army and the Filipino guerrillas. Three years later, on June 15, 1948, by virtue of Republic Act No. 327, the City of Dumaguete was created. Later, on June 21, 1969, Republic Act No. 5797 was enacted, otherwise known as the Revised Charter of Dumaguete City.
- article verbatim from the Department of Tourism: www.experiencephilippines.ph
People of Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
The people from Dumaguete are called a "Dumagueteños".
- Population of Dumaguete City as of (May 1, 2010 Census): 120,883
- Registered voters as of 2010 per COMELEC: 68,648
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Dumaguete City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Dumaguete City: Manuel "Chiquiting" Teves Sagarbarria - NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- Vice-Mayor of Dumaguete City: MAQUILING, WOODROW SR. - NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- Councilors of Dumaguete City:
- ESMEÑA, FRANK (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 21591 7.03%
- IMBO, JV (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 20892 6.80%
- SAYSON, NILO (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 18608 6.06%
- ERAMES, SAL (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 18248 5.94%
- REMOLLO, TONYREMS (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 18110 5.90%
- CATAN, PETER (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 17647 5.74%
- RAMON, LANI (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 17335 5.64%
- PATRIMONIO, NELSON (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 17234 5.61%
- ARBON, MANNY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 16804 5.47%
- LEON, DANDAN (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 16611 5.41%
- Elected officials of Dumaguete City for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Dumaguete City: Manuel Teves Sagarbarria
- Vice-Mayor of Dumaguete City: Alan Gel Suela Cordova
- Councilors of Dumaguete City:
Barangays Elected Officials of Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
Businesses in Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Dumaguete City Realty
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Dumaguete City, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data here yourself or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools in Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
School year 2015-2016 starts Monday, June 1, 2015 and ends Friday, April 1, 2016, for public elementary and secondary schools. The SY will consist of 201 school days, inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training (INSET) break. The different school events and activities, including the number of school days per quarter, are contained in Enclosure No. 1. Source: Department of Education
- Dumaguete has four universities
- Siliman University
- Numerous other colleges
The name of your school in Dumaguete City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
- Article from the department of Tourism:
The city's ambience and tranquil, moderate way of life make it conducive to learning and intellectual pursuits. The city has become a melting pot of students, professionals, artists, scholars and the literati coming from different parts of the country and the world. It has earned the distinction of being known as “the center of learning in Southern Philippines” because of the presence of seven universities and colleges that have made their mark locally and internationally.
Silliman University is the dominant institution of higher learning in Dumaguete. Established in 1901 by Protestant missionaries from the USA, it is the oldest Protestant university in the country and the oldest American-established university in Asia. Starting as an elementary school, it soon rised to become a university in 1938. Since then, students coming from all around the world have called Dumaguete their home while acquiring that coveted degree. The 610,000 sq meter campus is adjacent to and intermixed with the city’s downtown district. Other universities located in the city are Foundation University, Negros Oriental State University, and a branch of the Saint Paul Universities (Philippines).
There are also many colleges in the city, including a branch of AMA Computer College and AMA ACLC, a branch of the Asian College of Science and Technology (commonly known as ACSAT), a branch of STI College, a branch of the Maximo College, the Metro Dumaguete College and Colegio de Santa Catalina (popularly known as COSCA).
The city's student population is estimated at 30,000.
Economy of Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
Dumaguete enjoys a vibrant economy brought about by the influx of investors in the business process outsourcing and other industries. TeleTech, one of the world's largest call center firms, and SPi, one of the world's leading BPO companies, are the two large ITES firms operating in Dumaguete. Robinsons Land Corporation, a major mall operator in the Philippines, has started the construction of a new mall located on a 6-hectare lot in Calindagan, south of downtown Dumaguete. There is also an upsurge in the number of tourists arriving in the City of Dumaguete and nearby areas.
The academe pumps in more than P2 billion of economic activity into the city annually.
- article source: The department of Tourism
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Dumaguete City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Dumaguete City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Dumaguete City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Dumaguete City" page.
Natural Resources of Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Dumaguete City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Dumaguete City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction. *Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the ?? landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Dumaguete City.
Your Story about Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
Silliman graduate makes it to TOSP national search
Cebu Daily News
First Posted 10:46:00 06/03/2010
A FRESH Biology graduate of Silliman University is the lone finalist from Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental in the national search of the Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines (TOSP).
Nikko Paolo Cablao made it in the shortlist of 10 regional finalists, from a list of 20 from the different schools in Central Visayas.
Cablao graduated magna cum laude in March and was the recipient of the Most Outstanding Student of the Year Award.
He was also an active member of the Silliman University Kahayag Dance Troupe.
Awarding of the regional finalists was held in April at the Cultural and Historical Affairs Commission in Cebu City.
The TOSP was started in 1961 by businessman Jose Concepcion, Jr. of the RFM Foods Corporation. This year’s search has its theme “Learning, leading and serving for life.”
PIA Press Release
Unionbank opens 181st branch in Dumaguete
By Rachelle M. Nessia
Dumaguete City (12 February) -- Unionbank has opened the doors of its 181st branch in Dumaguete City, signaling the relentless escalation of the city's business climate.
Top officials from Unionbank led by its Chairman and CEO Justo A. Ortiz officially inaugurated its new branch located at Calle Real corner San Juan Street, this city on February 8.
In a press conference held prior to the bank's official opening, Ortiz said that Dumaguete City is one of the important cities nationwide in which they have no presence. "So at this point in time, we are beginning to be more conscious in having a nationwide presence and filling up all the different gaps in our network," he stressed.
Touting itself as one of the most technologically-oriented banks in the country, Unionbank's arrival here also acknowledges Dumaguete's budding niche in internet banking.
Edwin Bautista, Unionbank Retail Banking Head, said that Dumaguete is one the bank's important customers in terms of internet banking.
He cited a study that showed Dumaguete as one of the top three cities in the country in terms of internet penetration.
On the other hand, Unionbank's EON Cyber Card in a survey conducted among Ebay sellers in the Philippines came out as the no. 1 debit card used by Ebay sellers, while 85% of those surveyed chose Unionbank as the preferred mechanism to receive money from online transactions. "So this is one of the things we can offer Dumaguete," said Bautista.
He likewise assured that the bank has exerted efforts to ensure the security of their internet banking. "We have hired local and foreign firms to keep our technology hack-free," stressed Bautista.
This was echoed by Edliberto Bravo, a member of Unionbank Board of Directors, who stressed that Unionbank is "not just another bank as we have hired some of the best minds in the field of computer technology."
Ortiz said that their cutting edge technology-oriented services have made Unionbank a favorite among Business Process Outsourcing firms.
"In fact, we arrived right in time in Dumaguete because we have customers all over the country and we are finding out that they are also expanding to Dumaguete. We follow our customers?since they are beginning to do business here, we need to be here also," he said.
One of Unionbank's customers is Qualfon Quality Contact Services which has now started their expansion program in Dumaguete.
Qualfon is an Information Technology (IT) locator currently employing 2,100 workers inside the Asiatown IT Park in Cebu City and was one of the IT firms visited by Pres. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo on February 3 during the Visayas leg of her week-long Cyber Corridor Tour showcasing the President's IT Milestone Legacy Agenda.
Meanwhile, GSIS eCard holders are also among the reasons for Unionbank's expansion into the provinces, being the official bank issuing the GSIS eCard. "We have a lot of GSIS members who are from this area who prefer to do business with Unionbank in Dumaguete rather than do it in ATMs of other banks," said Ortiz.
Ortiz said that they purchased their branch site in the city as a demonstration of their permanent and committed presence here.
Unionbank Dumaguete Branch is located at Calle Real corner San Juan street, this city.
The oldest man or woman in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Dumaguete City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Dumaguete City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Featured News of The Philippines
- Peso gains, sustains 2-mth high
- Thursday, October 8, 2015 9:19 pm
- The peso slightly appreciated against the US dollar on Thursday, sustaining a two-month high and continuing to track regional strength.
- The currency gained 3 centavos to close at P46.11 to $1 from P46.14 on Wednesday. Thursday’s close marked the peso’s strongest level since August 11’s P45.93 ........ Full Story»
- PSEi climbs to 7,100 level
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015 5:07 pm
- THE LOCAL stock barometer ascended to the 7,100 level on Wednesday, riding on buoyant regional markets.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index added 53.31 points or 0.76 percent to close at 7,108.80, rising for the third straight session ........ Full Story»
- Festivals and Events in May
Pattaraday Festival-May 1–5(Santiago city) ★ Katagman Festival - May 3(Oton,Iloilo) ★ Panagat Festival-May 2–8 (Buruanga, Aklan) ★ Binatbatan Festival of the Arts - First week of May, Vigan City ★ Obando Fertility Rites - May 17, 18 & 19 Obando, Bulacan ★ Domorokdok Festival-May 4 Botolan Zambales ★ Bariw Festival- May 14–15 Nabas, Aklan ★ Pahiyas Festival - May 15, Lucban, Quezon ★ Agawan Festival - May 15, Sariaya, Quezon ★ Araquio Festival - May, Gen.Tinio, Nueva Ecija ★ Pasayahan sa Lucena (St. Ferdinand) -May 30, Lucena, Philippines ★ Samahang Bulaklakan Festival - Last Sunday of May, Siniloan, Laguna ★ Tapusan Float Parade Festival - May 31, Alitagtag, Batangas ★ Festivity of Saint Michael - May 7–8 San Miguel, Panganiban, Catanduanes [Louie B. dela Cruz] ★ Binirayan Festival - May 1, San Jose de Buenavista, Antique ★ Araña`t Baluarte Festival- May 15 Gumaca, Quezon ★ Pista ng Banal na Krus- Every 2nd Saturday of May, Tanza, Navotas City ★ Pangisraan Festival- May 1–10 Calatrava, Romblon ★ Ati-atihan Festival - Last Saturday of May - Brgy. 7, Fermont Village, Victorias City, Neg. Occ. ★ Pastulan Festival- Every 2nd Saturday of May. San Pascual, Batangas
- Filipina Skaters dominate at 2015 Asian Junior Figure Skating tilt
- Thursday, October 8, 2015
- Young Charmaine Skye Chua of the Philippines led her fellow Filipina skaters in giving the country something to cheer about after churning out a classy performance at the 2015 Asian Junior Figure Skating Challenge held at the Festival Walk, Glacier.
- Skye, the daughter of current Metro Ice Skating Club president Smith Chua, bested five other participants in the Basic Novice Subgroup A Girls Group 5 category, winning the gold with a final total score of 40.69 ................................ Full Story»
Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Dumaguete City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippiness Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.