Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
Barangays of Bogo in the Cebu province within Region 7 in the Republic of the Philippines
Anonang Norte | Anonang Sur | Banban | Binabag | Bungtod | Carbon | Cayang | Cogon | Dakit | Don Pedro Rodriguez | Gairan | Guadalupe | La Paz | La Purisima Concepcion | Libertad | Lourdes | Malingin | Marangog | Nailon | Odlot | Pandan | Polambato | Sambag | San Vicente | Santo Niño | Santo Rosario | Siocon | Sudlonon | Taytayan
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Bogo City, Philippines|
Bogo City Map Locator
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Location of Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
History of Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Guadalupe
People of Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Guadalupe
Local Government Unit LGU of Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Guadalupe for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Cabahug, Cerilo Barte
- Barangay Kagawad: Banzon, Mark Wendell Retuya
- Barangay Kagawad: Cortez, Jefren Andrino
- Barangay Kagawad: Ermac, Rodito Dialen
- Barangay Kagawad: Etorma, Andres Muñez
- Barangay Kagawad: Degamo, Venerando Alivio
- Barangay Kagawad: Megabon, Carmelita Casiano
- Barangay Kagawad: Andrino, Maricel Cabahug
- Elected Officers of Guadalupe for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cebu, Bogo City, Guadalupe, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Jefren A Cortes
- Cebu, Bogo City, Guadalupe, Kagawad 1, Cerilo B Cabahug
- Cebu, Bogo City, Guadalupe, Kagawad 2, Eulogia A Ursal
- Cebu, Bogo City, Guadalupe, Kagawad 3, Mark Wendell R Banzon
- Cebu, Bogo City, Guadalupe, Kagawad 4, Carmelita C Megabon
- Cebu, Bogo City, Guadalupe, Kagawad 5, Narcisa P Degamo
- Cebu, Bogo City, Guadalupe, Kagawad 6, Andres M Etorma
- Cebu, Bogo City, Guadalupe, Kagawad 7, Rodito D Ermac
- Cebu, Bogo City, Guadalupe, SK Chairman, Rona Loise C Tabay
Businesses in Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Guadalupe, Bogo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Guadalupe
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Guadalupe, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Guadalupe
Economy of Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guadalupe, Bogo you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Guadalupe, Bogo, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Guadalupe, Bogo. Where does the energy source of this Bogo come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Guadalupe in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Guadalupe. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Guadalupe landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Guadalupe
Your Story about Guadalupe, Bogo, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Guadalupe. You can talk about the good things in Guadalupe or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Guadalupe. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Guadalupe
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Guadalupe, Bogo.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.