Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Barangays of San Juan in the Abra province of the Philippines
Abualan • Ba-ug • Badas • Cabcaborao • Colabaoan • Culiong • Daoidao • Guimba • Lam-ag • Lumobang • Nangobongan • Pattaoig • Poblacion North • Poblacion South • Quidaoen • Sabangan • Silet • Supi-il • Tagaytay
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage. Anybody can help update the barangay pages in three ways: (1) by registering as a user, (2) by sending the contribution via email to email@example.com, (3) by sending the story or pictures via .
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
San Juan Within the Abra Province
Guimba Barangay Seal Picture
Guimba Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- Guimba is one of the Barangays of San Juan.
- San Juan is in the Province of Abra
- Abra is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV.
History of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Guimba
People of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Total Population of Guimba
Elected Government Officials of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- Guimba Elected Officers for the term of 2013-2016
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Punong Barangay (Captain-Chairman): Mario Beronilla Daria
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 1: Ricky Bernos Bernos
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 2: Monchito Yahin Daria
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 3: Jovencio Jr. Oon Ola
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 4: Edward Nery Blanza Bosque
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 5: William Antolin Ola
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 6: Imelda Talingdan Bosque
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 7: Manny Golandrina Veran
- Elected Guimba Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Monchito Y Daria
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Celia B Francisco
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Imelda T Navarro
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Jovencio H Ola
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Joe E Boy
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Estrelita M Bosque
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Ernesto C Bosque
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Leo B Barbosa
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Hanz D Valencia
Businesses in Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Guimba.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Guimba
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Guimba, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
The schools in Guimba
Economy of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guimba, San Juan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Guimba, San Juan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Guimba, San Juan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Guimba. This will help boost the local economy of Guimba. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Guimba landmarks here.
- Places to see in Guimba:
Fiestas and Traditions of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Fiesta date of Guimba
Your Story about Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Tell your story about Guimba. You can talk about the good things in Guimba or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Guimba. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Guimba? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Guimba. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Guimba? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Guimba? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Guimba.
- Para athletes grateful for gov’t recognition
- Sunday, February 7, 2016 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines – Grateful differently-abled athletes said the recognition the government now bestows upon them will further inspire them to train harder in pursuit of sporting excellence.
- The Philippine Sports Commission on Friday feted the medalists in the 2015 Asean Para Games and handed out a total of P6.783 million in windfall as mandated by Republic Act 10699. The new law entitles differently-abled athletes to P150,000 per gold; P75,000 per silver, and P30,000 per bronze in the APG and coaches to a bonus equivalent to 50 percent of his ward’s take ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- More PH products get zero duty treatment from Japan
- Sunday, February 7, 2016 12:26 am
- Starting this year, the Philippines will be enjoying zero duties for more products that are being exported to Japan.
- This development is seen to further expand and deepen the economic partnership between the Philippines and Japan, according to the Department of Trade and Industry ........ Full Story»
- Bank expects PH to grow 5.8 percent till 2020
- Saturday, February 6, 2016
- The Philippine economy is seen to grow at least 5.8 percent in the next five years, London-based international lender Standard Chartered Bank said.
- Based on the lender’s survey among its clients in Manila, Standard Chartered’s top financial-institution and corporate clients revealed their bullishness on the Philippine outlook in the next five years ........ Full Story»
Upload Photos about Guimba
- Guimba, San Juan Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Guimba.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Guimba, San Juan Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Guimba, San Juan?
We want to give the people of Guimba the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Guimba is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Guimba participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Guimba.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.