Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Barangays of San Juan in the Abra province of the Philippines
Abualan • Ba-ug • Badas • Cabcaborao • Colabaoan • Culiong • Daoidao • Guimba • Lam-ag • Lumobang • Nangobongan • Pattaoig • Poblacion North • Poblacion South • Quidaoen • Sabangan • Silet • Supi-il • Tagaytay
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
San Juan Within the Abra Province
Guimba Barangay Seal Picture
Guimba Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- Guimba is one of the Barangays of San Juan.
- San Juan is in the Province of Abra
- Abra is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV.
History of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Guimba
People of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Total Population of Guimba
Elected Government Officials of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- Guimba Elected Officers for the term of 2013-2016
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Punong Barangay (Captain-Chairman): Mario Beronilla Daria
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 1: Ricky Bernos Bernos
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 2: Monchito Yahin Daria
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 3: Jovencio Jr. Oon Ola
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 4: Edward Nery Blanza Bosque
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 5: William Antolin Ola
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 6: Imelda Talingdan Bosque
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad -Councilor 7: Manny Golandrina Veran
- Elected Guimba Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Monchito Y Daria
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Celia B Francisco
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Imelda T Navarro
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Jovencio H Ola
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Joe E Boy
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Estrelita M Bosque
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Ernesto C Bosque
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Leo B Barbosa
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, GUIMBA: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Hanz D Valencia
Businesses in Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Guimba.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Guimba
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Guimba, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
The schools in Guimba
Economy of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guimba, San Juan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Guimba, San Juan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Guimba, San Juan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Guimba. This will help boost the local economy of Guimba. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Guimba landmarks here.
- Places to see in Guimba:
Fiestas and Traditions of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Fiesta date of Guimba
Your Story about Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Tell your story about Guimba. You can talk about the good things in Guimba or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Guimba. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Guimba? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Guimba. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Guimba, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Guimba? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Guimba? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Guimba.
- Philippines climbs to world No. 31 in latest Fiba Rankings
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:44 pm
- MANILA, Philippines — Gilas Pilipinas’ gutsy showing in the 2014 Fiba World Cup had the country climbing three spots to No. 31 in the latest Fiba Rankings.
- The Philippines went just 1-4, with its only win coming at the expense of Senegal and, failed to advance into the second round of the tournament but gave its opponents a run for their money ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PSEi springs back to 7,200 level
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 6:17 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—The local stock index sprang back to the 7,200 level on Wednesday as news of fresh China stimuli and an overnight rally on Wall Street whetted risk appetite across most regional markets.
- Rebounding for a second session in a row, the Philippine Stock Exchange index added 51.5 points or 0.72 percent to close at 7,231.84 ........................ Full Story»
- Up 7.1% to $2.3 B: Remittances sustain robust growth in July
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Remittances from overseas Filipinos continued to grow robustly, expanding 7.1 percent to $2.3 billion last July, data released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) yesterday showed.
- For the first seven months of the year, remittances grew 6.4 percent to $15 billion ........................ Full Story»
Upload Photos about Guimba
- Guimba, San Juan Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Guimba.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Guimba, San Juan Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Guimba, San Juan?
We want to give the people of Guimba the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Guimba is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Guimba participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Guimba.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.