Guindulman, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of Guindulman, in the Bohol Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Basdio • Bato • Bayong • Biabas • Bulawan • Cabantian • Canhaway • Cansiwang • Casbu • Catungawan Sur • Catungawan Norte • Guinacot • Guio-ang • Lombog • Mayuga • Sawang • Tabajan • Tabunok • Trinidad
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
List of Municipalities in the Bohol Province within Region VII in the Republic of The Philippines
Alburquerque • Alicia • Anda • Antequera • Baclayon • Balilihan • Batuan • Bien Unido • Bilar • Buenavista • Calape • Candijay • Carmen • Catigbian • Clarin • Corella • Cortes • Dagohoy • Danao • Dauis • Dimiao • Duero • Garcia Hernandez • Getafe • Guindulman • Inabanga • Jagna • Lila • Loay • Loboc • Loon • Mabini • Maribojoc • Panglao • Pilar • Pres. Carlos P. Garcia • Sagbayan • San Isidro • San Miguel • Sevilla • Sierra Bullones • Sikatuna • Talibon • Trinidad • Tubigon • Ubay • Valencia
Cities in the Province of Bohol: Tagbilaran (Capital City)
Seal of Guindulman, Bohol
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Guindulman, Bohol|
Municipality of Guindulman, Bohol
- Guindulman has a total of 19 barangays
- Guindulman Registered Voters as of (2010) = 18,132
- Guindulman Population (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 32,355
- Guindulman Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares) = 17,917
- Guindulman is a 3rd class municipality and Partially Rural.
Location of Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
Guindulman is located ....
History of Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
The begining of Guindulman
People of Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Guindulman
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected Government Officials of Guindulman for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Guindulman: PIEZAS, FE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Guindulman: BONITA, ELPIDIO (LDP) LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO
- Councilors of Guindulman:
- GAMUTAN, LYNBELL INDEPENDENT 6988 11.55%
- LAGURA, ABIGAIL (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6771 11.20%
- TAN, BOY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5740 9.49%
- BONITA, CATHY (LDP) LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO 5489 9.08%
- LAGA, LINO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5436 8.99%
- GOLOSINO, VICOY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5353 8.85%
- BESAS, MIGUEL (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5150 8.52%
- SALADA, ALEX (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5006 8.28%
- Elected Government Officials of Guindulman for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Guindulman: Maria Fe Añana Piezas
- Vice-Mayor of Guindulman: Maria Edineth Bertumen Hohmann
- Councilors of Guindulman:
- Elected Government Officials of Guindulman for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor: Maria Fe Añana Piezas
- Vice-Mayor: Marivic Añana Golosino
Barangays Elected Officials Guindulman, Bohol
Businesses in Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Guindulman. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Guindulman
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Guindulman
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Guindulman
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Guindulman, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Guindulman, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Religions in Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
The religions in Guindulman
Schools in Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
The name of your school in Guindulman can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guindulman you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Guindulman, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Guindulman, Bohol supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
Tourists Attractions of Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
The tourist attractions of Guindulman
Fiestas and Traditions of Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
Traditions of Guindulman
Your Story about Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
You story about Guindulman
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Guindulman.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Guindulman, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Guindulman, Bohol, Philippines]]
Families of Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
List of Families whose names are deeply rooted in Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines.
YY | YY | YY | YY | YY
- Guindulman, Province of Bohol, Philippines
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.