Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Badlan Grande •
Badlan Pequeño •
Baje San Julian •
Banban Grande •
Banban Pequeño •
Barrio Calinog •
Binolosan Grande •
Binolosan Pequeño •
Gama Grande •
Gama Pequeño •
Malitbog Centro •
Poblacion Centro •
Poblacion Delgado •
Poblacion Ilaya •
Poblacion Rizal Ilaud •
San Nicolas •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines|
Calinog within Iloilo
Guiso Barangay Seal Picture
Guiso Barangay Hall Picture
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- Guiso is one of the Barangays of Calinog.
- Calinog is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Guiso
People of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Guiso
Elected Government Officials of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Guiso Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Guiso.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Guiso
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Guiso, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Guiso
Economy of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guiso, Calinog you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Guiso, Calinog, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Guiso, Calinog. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Guiso. This will help boost the local economy of Guiso. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Guiso landmarks here.
- Places to see in Guiso:
Fiestas and Traditions of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Guiso
Your Story about Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Guiso. You can talk about the good things in Guiso or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Guiso. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Guiso? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Guiso. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Guiso? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Guiso? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Guiso.
- Domingo karter of the year
- Monday, November 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Seasoned karter Bobby Domingo of Formula-E Racing finally made it into the elite circle of Philippine Karting greats when he was hailed this year’s Petron Blaze Karter of the Year recently in the seventh leg of the 2014 Petron Blaze 100 ROK Cup Karting Super Series at the Carmona Racetrack.
- Domingo captured the most coveted plum after clinching both the ROK Senior and the KF Senior crowns of the 2014 karting season sanctioned by the Automobile Association Philippines and sponsored by Petron, Petron Blaze 100 Euro 4, Petron XCS, Petron Ultron, Petron Xtra, Petron Sprint, Magnolia Pure Water and Yokohama ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Moody’s keeps positive outlook on Phl banks
- Monday, November 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Moody’s Investors Service has kept a “positive” outlook on the Philippine banking system on expectations its low penetration and the strong economic growth will support further expansion in credit.
- In a report late last week, Moody’s said banks are well-positioned to guard themselves against external shocks given a stable asset quality, strong capitalization and adequate reserve levels ......................... Full Story»
- Filipino delicacies find global market
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 2:04 am
- Chocolate moron (steamed rice cake) from Abuyog in Leyte, handwoven banig (mats) from Zamboanga, coconut jam with coco sugar from South Cotabato and handcrafted jewelry from Bicol are just a few of the artisanal delicacies and products one can take home as pasalubong—if you have the time and money to travel to these places.
- If not, then you have the option to buy them all from just one place, thanks to a new online store that aims to boost both awareness and sales of Philippine cultural heritage products: 1780 by SariSaristore ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Guiso
- Guiso, Calinog Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Guiso.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Guiso, Calinog Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Guiso, Calinog?
We want to give the people of Guiso the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Guiso is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Guiso participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Guiso.