Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Badlan Grande •
Badlan Pequeño •
Baje San Julian •
Banban Grande •
Banban Pequeño •
Barrio Calinog •
Binolosan Grande •
Binolosan Pequeño •
Gama Grande •
Gama Pequeño •
Malitbog Centro •
Poblacion Centro •
Poblacion Delgado •
Poblacion Ilaya •
Poblacion Rizal Ilaud •
San Nicolas •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines|
Calinog within Iloilo
Guiso Barangay Seal Picture
Guiso Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- Guiso is one of the Barangays of Calinog.
- Calinog is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Guiso
People of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Guiso
Elected Government Officials of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Guiso Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Guiso.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Guiso
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Guiso, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Guiso
Economy of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guiso, Calinog you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Guiso, Calinog, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Guiso, Calinog. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Guiso. This will help boost the local economy of Guiso. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Guiso landmarks here.
- Places to see in Guiso:
Fiestas and Traditions of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Guiso
Your Story about Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Guiso. You can talk about the good things in Guiso or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Guiso. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Guiso? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Guiso. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Guiso? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Guiso? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Guiso.
- Mojdeh, Borres, Aplaon rule Open Water category
- Sunday, April 19, 2015 7:30 pm
- BORACAY: Former Rookie of the Year awardee Micaela Jasmine Mojdeh of Manila, Marie Joe Borres of Capiz and Franchino Aplaon of Iloilo reigned supreme in the Open Water cate-gory of the 75th Philippine Swimming League (PSL) National Championship dubbed as the Cong. Ted Haresco Jr. Swim Cup on Sunday.
- Mojdeh, who recently bagged gold medals in the Indian Ocean All Stars Challenge in Australia, proved too much against her rivals in the girls’ 8 years 400m even as she checked in at eight minutes and 19 seconds .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- BPO, remittances to keep propping up PH construction, economy, says U.S. think tank
- Sunday, April 19, 2015 6:09 pm
- MANILA - The information technology-business process outsourcing (IT-BPO) industry and remittances will remain as growth drivers for the Philippine economy, U.S.-based think tank IHS Global Insight said.
- “Two key growth drivers for the Philippines economy are the rapidly growing IT-BPO sector and the strong flow of remittances from Filipino workers abroad,” IHS Asia-Pacific chief economist Rajiv Biswas told the Philippines News Agency in an e-mail ........................ Full Story»
- Oil firms pursue exploration in PH
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:22 am
- Trans-Asia Petroleum Corp. and partner Frontier Gasfields Pty. Ltd. (FGL) are furthering exploration activities in Service Contract 69 (SC 69) in Eastern Visayas.
- Trans-Asia Petroleum, which is set to take over the exploration block, and its partner jointly notified the Department of Energy that they were set on sub-Phase 4 exploration in the petroleum block in Camotes Sea from May 7 this year to May 7, 2016 ........................ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Guiso
- Guiso, Calinog Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Guiso.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Guiso, Calinog Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Guiso, Calinog?
We want to give the people of Guiso the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Guiso is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Guiso participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Guiso.