Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Badlan Grande •
Badlan Pequeño •
Baje San Julian •
Banban Grande •
Banban Pequeño •
Barrio Calinog •
Binolosan Grande •
Binolosan Pequeño •
Gama Grande •
Gama Pequeño •
Malitbog Centro •
Poblacion Centro •
Poblacion Delgado •
Poblacion Ilaya •
Poblacion Rizal Ilaud •
San Nicolas •
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines|
Calinog within Iloilo
Guiso Barangay Seal Picture
Guiso Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- Guiso is one of the Barangays of Calinog.
- Calinog is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Guiso
People of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Guiso
Elected Government Officials of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Guiso Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Guiso.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Guiso
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Guiso, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Guiso
Economy of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guiso, Calinog you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Guiso, Calinog, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Guiso, Calinog. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Guiso. This will help boost the local economy of Guiso. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Guiso landmarks here.
- Places to see in Guiso:
Fiestas and Traditions of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Guiso
Your Story about Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Guiso. You can talk about the good things in Guiso or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Guiso. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Guiso? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Guiso. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Guiso, Calinog, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Guiso? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Guiso? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Guiso.
- Sacha takes pole in Asian karting
- Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:00 am
- CARMONA, Cavite, Philippines – Filling in the void left by top Filipino karters VJ Suba and the Rivera brothers Milo and Estefano, the Philippines dominated the qualifying heats behind lady karter Sacha Feliciano who claimed the No. 1 spot on the grid for today’s pre-final heat of the 2013 Asian Karting Open Championships at the Carmona Racetrack.
- After a fourth place finish in the first qualifying heat, Feliciano bounced back, so determined to rule the last two qualifying heats to capture the pole position in the premier Formula 125 Open Seniors class..........Full Story »
News and Events
- OFW tourist arrivals rise 4.2% in 2012
- Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - More workers returning home from abroad are spending time touring around the country, the Department of Tourism (DOT) said.
- The number of overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) registered as tourists increased 4.2 percent in 2012, data from the DOT showed..........Full Story
- Gov’t works on branding for Phl food products
- Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The government plans to launch this year a branding for Philippine food products for export, as it seeks to actively promote local goods overseas, a trade official said.
- “We want to create a Philippine brand (to be used) for packaging (of products) this year,” Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) executive director Rosario Virginia Gaetos told reporters at the sidelines of the 9th International Food Exhibition Philippines..........Full Story
- Upload Photos about Guiso
- Guiso, Calinog Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Guiso.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Guiso, Calinog Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Guiso, Calinog?
We want to give the people of Guiso the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Guiso is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Guiso participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Guiso.