Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
B. Titong •
Cawayan Exterior •
Cawayan Interior •
F. Magallanes •
Ubongan Dacu •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please upload picture
|Masbate City Map Locator|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Masbate Philippines|
Location of Masbate within the Philippines
Please upload picture
Location of Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
History of Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Ibingay
People of Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
Total Population of Ibingay
Local Government Unit LGU of Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Ibingay for the term of 2010-2013
- Masbate, City Of Masbate (Capital), Ibingay, Barangay Chairman, Flor V Rejuso
- Masbate, City Of Masbate (Capital), Ibingay, Kagawad 1, Lucilo A Escape Jr.
- Masbate, City Of Masbate (Capital), Ibingay, Kagawad 2, Jessie M Parion
- Masbate, City Of Masbate (Capital), Ibingay, Kagawad 3, Brando Martinez
- Masbate, City Of Masbate (Capital), Ibingay, Kagawad 4, Rex D Ubac
- Masbate, City Of Masbate (Capital), Ibingay, Kagawad 5, Efren I Decaya Jr.
- Masbate, City Of Masbate (Capital), Ibingay, Kagawad 6, Raul V Nadal
- Masbate, City Of Masbate (Capital), Ibingay, Kagawad 7, Em M Castillo
- Masbate, City Of Masbate (Capital), Ibingay, SK Chairman, Clarisse Mae P Almosara
Businesses in Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Ibingay, Masbate City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Ibingay
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Ibingay, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
The schools in Ibingay
Economy of Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Ibingay, Masbate City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Ibingay, Masbate City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Ibingay, Masbate City. Where does the energy source of this Masbate City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Ibingay in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Ibingay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Ibingay landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
Fiesta date of Ibingay
Your Story about Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate, Philippines
Tell your story about Ibingay. You can talk about the good things in Ibingay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Ibingay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
News Highlight of Ibingay, Masbate City, Masbate
Small plane carrying DILG Sec. Jesse Robredo crashes off Masbate
- August 18, 2012 6:24pm
(Updated 11:52 p.m.) A small plane carrying Interior and Local Government Secretary Jesse Robredo, who was on his way home to Naga from a conference in Cebu, crashed in the sea near the coast of Masbate province Saturday afternoon, officials said.
His aide, Don Abrasado, survived the crash, but the fate of Robredo and the two pilots of the four-seater Piper Seneca plane is still uncertain, according to a tweet from Transportation and Communication Secretary Mar Roxas.
No details have been given about how Abrasado survived the crash, but Communications Strategy Secretary Ricky Carandang told GMA News Online that Robredo's aide fractured an arm and accompanied the Coast Guard to the crash site to assist in the rescue efforts.
The 54-year-old Robredo and the two pilots are considered missing. At around 7:50 p.m., rumors started circulating that Robredo was rescued by fishermen. However, the initial excitement on Twitter, including a celebratory tweet by a close Robredo family friend, was doused by official denials that he had been found.
Roxas identified one of the missing pilots as Jessup Bahinting, who is considered a local hero in Cebu for delivering anti-venom drugs in stormy weather for a snake-bitten child. Bahinting is also the CEO of the Mactan-based aircraft rental company, Aviatour Air, that owns the Piper Seneca that crashed.
With limited visibility, compressor divers took over from professional rescue divers Saturday night in combing the depths for Robredo and the two pilots, Roxas said. Surface search and rescue operations are also ongoing, he added.
"May report na may eroplano nag-take off from Mactan to Naga, nag-report ng emergency malapit sa Masbate," Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines head William Hotchkiss said in an interview on dzBB radio Saturday afternoon, among the first news reports on the crash.
- Pictures of Ibingay
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Ibingay, Masbate City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.