Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Phlippines
Balangonan • Buguis • Bukid • Butuan • Butulan • Caburan Big • Caburan Small (Pob.) • Camalian • Carahayan • Cayaponga • Culaman • Kalbay • Kitayo • Magulibas • Malalan • Mangile • Marabutuan • Meybio • Molmol • Nuing • Patulang • Quiapo • San Isidro • Sugal • Tabayon • Tanuman
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Davao del Sur province within Region XI in The Republic of The Philippines
Bansalan || Don Marcelino || Hagonoy || Jose Abad Santos (Trinidad) || Kiblawan || Magsaysay || Malalag || Malita || Matanao || Padada || Santa Cruz || Santa Maria || Sarangani || Sulop
Cities in the Province of Davao del Sur: Digos City (Capital) || Davao City
Municipal Seal of Jose Abad Santos
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Davao del Sur|
Jose Abad Santos within the province of Davao del Sur
Davao del Sur within the Island of Mindanao
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Municipal Hall of Jose Abad Santos
Geography of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Geography of Jose Abad Santos
Location of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Jose Abad Santos is located ....
History of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
jose abad santos is one of the nicest place to be visited...rich in aquamarines life and fronting the pacific oceans.jose abad santos had also native stories 'bout WW11 and a lot of japanese treasure signs can be found in all the area of the 26 brgys.especially in brgy nuing in a place like paradise which the locals called "BUKAY PALAK".according to the old people living in here...this has the biggest amount of gold and other minerals burried underwater and in many tunnels that can be found in here.not just 500tons of golds,but according to one of marcoses gold digger,MILLIONS of gold!and he is really sure about that thing.this place was occupied before by japanese soldiers for many years...that thereis a place there until now called by the locals "BANDERA SA HAPON",because the japanese occupied this place for a very long time.gold burried in this place is like planting a rice...and definitely its really true!and the foods in these place is so so sooo super delicious and all fresh,especially the lapulapu fish and different kinds and forms of lobster!
People of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
The people in jose abad santos are majority of manobos.seconded by different tribes like bilaan,sangils(muslims),bisaya,and different dayo's like ilocanos,dabawenyos,ilonggos and etcs.
Local Government Unit LGU of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Jose Abad Santos for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Jose Abad Santos: JOYCE, JAMES (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Jose Abad Santos: SIOCO, ESTER (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Councilors of Jose Abad Santos:
- GALIAS, FRANK WILLIAM (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5826 8.18%
- MEDEL, MARICELLE INDEPENDENT 4593 6.44%
- CASTRO, ROGER (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 3760 5.28%
- DULLANO, DAVE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 3658 5.13%
- TAYONG, LOUIE (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 3579 5.02%
- GUARDADOS, DODONG (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY/DAVSUR PEOPLES ALLIANCE PARTY (ALYANSA) 3505 4.92%
- MALAKI, RUDY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 3270 4.59%
- CHUA, JONATHAN INDEPENDENT 3164 4.44%
- Elected officials of Jose Abad Santos for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Jose Abad Santos: James Yacon Joyce
- Vice-Mayor of Jose Abad Santos: Anecito Enero Tagalog
- Councilors of Jose Abad Santos:
Barangay Elected Officials of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur
Businesses in Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- there are lots of businesses in jose abad santos...but the main source of income and money in here is agricultural...buy and sell of copra and other natives products.fishing is also one of the source of income of the people of jose abad santos...but definitely the coconut is the main source of money in these place.
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes.
Real Estate for Sale in Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Jose Abad Santos, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data here yourself or email the information to email@example.com
Schools in Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The schools in Jose Abad Santos are:
- IGNACIA GUILLERMO CENTRAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL - public
BRGY NUING JOSE ABAD SANTOS DVO DEL SUR
- EDNA GUILLERMO MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL - public
BRGY NUING JOSE ABAD SANTOS DVO DEL SUR
- HOLY CROSS OF CABURAN - SEMI-PUBLIC, SEMI-PRIVATE
CABURAN JOSE ABAD SANTOS DVO DEL SUR
Sports and Recreation in Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to provide everyone with information on your favorite sports teams or recreation in Jose Abad Santos.
- The name of your sports/recreation, address, phone number.
- Upload the picture of your place of sports or recreation.
- Jose Abad Santos Sports & Recreation Photos
Arts and Culture in Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Let the world explore and relate to the creative and living experience that is unique to Jose Abad Santos.
- Design Arts, Film, Literature, Music, Entertainment, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and any cultural identity that says: Jose Abad Santos!
- Upload the pictures of your favorite Arts & Culture topic.
- Jose Abad Santos Arts & Culture Photos
Economy of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Jose Abad Santos you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Jose Abad Santos, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Jose Abad Santos in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Jose Abad Santos. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
Landmarks: Monuments or Historic buildings in Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Upload The photos about landmarks in Jose Abad Santos.
- Pictures of Landmarks
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Jose Abad Santos.
Your Story/News about Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Jose Abad Santos? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Jose Abad Santos.
Families of Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines
List of Families whose names are deeply rooted in Jose Abad Santos.
NameAA | NameBB | NameCC | NameDD | NameEE | (More…)
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Jose Abad Santos.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Davao del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Phlippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Jose Abad Santos, Davao del Sur, Philippines?
We want to give the people of Jose Abad Santos the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of o Jose Abad Santos is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Jose Abad Santos participate and collaborate in providing valid information about their community and also by uploading photographs about their community. More power to Jose Abad Santos.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.