Kagawasan Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines
Barangays (54) of Pagadian City, in the Zamboanga del Sur Province within Region 9 in the Republic of The Philippines
Alegria | Balangasan | Balintawak | Baloyboan | Banale | Bogo | Bomba | Buenavista | Bulatok | Bulawan | Dampalan | Danlugan | Dao | Datagan | Deborok | Ditoray | Dumagoc | Gatas | Gubac | Gubang | Kagawasan | Kahayagan | Kalasan | Kawit | La Suerte | Lala | Lapidian | Lenienza | Lison Valley | Lourdes | Lower Sibatang | Lumad | Lumbia | Macasing | Manga | Muricay | Napolan | Palpalan | Pedulonan | Poloyagan | San Francisco | San Jose | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Maria | Santiago | Santo Niño || Tawagan Sur || Tiguma || Tuburan || Tulangan || Tulawas || Upper Sibatang | Red Beach
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Kagawasan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pagadian City|
Location of Pagadian City within the province of Zamboanga del Sur
Kagawasan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Kagawasan is one of the Barangays of Pagadian City.
- Pagadian City is in the Province of Zamboanga del Sur
- Zamboanga del Sur is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kagawasan
People of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Kagawasan
Elected Government Officials of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Elected Kagawasan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Boniao, Francisco Dinglasa
- Barangay Kagawad: Altubar, Imelda Labajo
- Barangay Kagawad: Dinglasa, Rolando Bation
- Barangay Kagawad: Mong, Nancy Matias
- Barangay Kagawad: Dominado, Joey Sandorin
- Barangay Kagawad: Malonggo, Bartolome Lumingkit
- Barangay Kagawad: Señedo, Charito Cabanillas
- Barangay Kagawad: Bodiongan, Abundia Esconde
- Elected Kagawasan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Barangay Chairman, Francisco D. Boniao
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 1, Imelda L. Altubar
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 2, Allan B. Cañales
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 3, Nancy M. Mong
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 4, Rolando B. Dinglasa
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 5, Joel Q. Carpentero
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 6, Bartolome L. Malonggo
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 7, Virginia S. Amacanin
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, SK Chairman, Jeffrey B. Cadungog
Businesses in Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Kagawasan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Kagawasan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kagawasan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The schools in Kagawasan
Economy of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kagawasan, Pagadian City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kagawasan, Pagadian City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kagawasan. This will help boost the local economy of Kagawasan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kagawasan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kagawasan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kagawasan
Your Story about Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Kagawasan. You can talk about the good things in Kagawasan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kagawasan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kagawasan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kagawasan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kagawasan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kagawasan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kagawasan.
- Leyte powerlifter world’s No. 2
- Monday, September 15, 2014 12:01 am
- ORMOC CITY, Philippines – A powerlifter from this city placed second overall in the juniors category of the World Powerlifting Championship held in Orashaza, Hungary earlier this month.
- Regie Ramirez, a 21-year-old freshman education student of the Eastern Visayas State University-Ormoc campus, was one of two Filipino delegates sent by the Philippine Sports Commission to the competition held Sept. 3 to 6 ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl eyes 3 more air agreements this year
- Monday, September 15, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines is looking at concluding new air agreements with at least three more countries including Australia this year, an official of the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) said over the weekend.
- CAB executive director Carmelo Arcilla said the Philippine air negotiating panel is scheduled to hold air talks with Ethiopia and Hong Kong in October and with Australia in November ........................ Full Story»
- Moody’s retains stable outlook on Phl
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Global credit rating firm Moody’s Investor Service has retained its stable outlook on the Philippines amid the bond tapering program initiated by the US Federal Reserve since late last year.
- In a report, Moody’s said it has retained its Baa3 credit rating on positive outlook, with a low 29.3 percent vulnerability from external sources, for the Philippines ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kagawasan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category: Kagawasan, Pagadian City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Kagawasan Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Kagawasan, Pagadian City?
We want to give the people of Kagawasan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kagawasan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kagawasan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kagawasan.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.