Kagawasan Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines
Barangays (54) of Pagadian City, in the Zamboanga del Sur Province within Region 9 in the Republic of The Philippines
Alegria | Balangasan | Balintawak | Baloyboan | Banale | Bogo | Bomba | Buenavista | Bulatok | Bulawan | Dampalan | Danlugan | Dao | Datagan | Deborok | Ditoray | Dumagoc | Gatas | Gubac | Gubang | Kagawasan | Kahayagan | Kalasan | Kawit | La Suerte | Lala | Lapidian | Lenienza | Lison Valley | Lourdes | Lower Sibatang | Lumad | Lumbia | Macasing | Manga | Muricay | Napolan | Palpalan | Pedulonan | Poloyagan | San Francisco | San Jose | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Maria | Santiago | Santo Niño || Tawagan Sur || Tiguma || Tuburan || Tulangan || Tulawas || Upper Sibatang | White Beach
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Kagawasan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pagadian City|
Location of Pagadian City within the province of Zamboanga del Sur
Kagawasan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Kagawasan is one of the Barangays of Pagadian City.
- Pagadian City is in the Province of Zamboanga del Sur
- Zamboanga del Sur is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kagawasan
People of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Kagawasan
Elected Government Officials of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Elected Kagawasan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Boniao, Francisco Dinglasa
- Barangay Kagawad: Altubar, Imelda Labajo
- Barangay Kagawad: Dinglasa, Rolando Bation
- Barangay Kagawad: Mong, Nancy Matias
- Barangay Kagawad: Dominado, Joey Sandorin
- Barangay Kagawad: Malonggo, Bartolome Lumingkit
- Barangay Kagawad: Señedo, Charito Cabanillas
- Barangay Kagawad: Bodiongan, Abundia Esconde
- Elected Kagawasan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Barangay Chairman, Francisco D. Boniao
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 1, Imelda L. Altubar
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 2, Allan B. Cañales
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 3, Nancy M. Mong
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 4, Rolando B. Dinglasa
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 5, Joel Q. Carpentero
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 6, Bartolome L. Malonggo
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, Kagawad 7, Virginia S. Amacanin
- Pagadian City (Capital), Kagawasan, SK Chairman, Jeffrey B. Cadungog
Businesses in Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kagawasan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The schools in Kagawasan
Economy of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kagawasan, Pagadian City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kagawasan, Pagadian City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kagawasan. This will help boost the local economy of Kagawasan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kagawasan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kagawasan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kagawasan
Your Story about Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Kagawasan. You can talk about the good things in Kagawasan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kagawasan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kagawasan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kagawasan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kagawasan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kagawasan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kagawasan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kagawasan.
- Padit, two others top ABC quarterly
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Manny Padit of Philflex produced an eight-game series of 1636 to capture the Group I crown while Johnny Baluyot of Coach Furniture and Zeny Prudente of Moldex Pipes topped Groups 2 and 3 with 1531 and 1414, respectively, in the Architects Bowling Club’s first quarterly championship at the E-Lanes Center in San Juan City last week.
- Hermie Prudente of Moldex Pipes scored a 1549 while Eugene Panaguiton of Emerald Pipes shot a 1545 to finish second and third, respectively in Group I while Joan Mendoza of Boysen Paints turned in a 1525 and Eugene Ferraris of Crown Pipes made a 1504 for second and third, respectively, in Group 2 .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Index breaches 8,000 mark for first time
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s benchmark stock index was off to a sizzling start yesterday, clinching its 22nd record close for the year and breaching the 8,000 level for the first time.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) soared 0.27 percent or 21.45 points to end at a new all-time high of 7,899.41, eclipsing the previous record of 7,877.96 made last Friday ........................ Full Story»
- PH 2nd most attractive outsourcing site
- Monday, March 30, 2015 12:40 am
- The Philippines rose a notch to rank second among the most attractive global outsourcing locations on the basis of risks, costs and conditions, according to the latest report by global real estate advisor Cushman & Wakefield.
- In a report entitled, “Where in the World? Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Shared Service Location Index,” Cushman & Wakefield noted that two of the Philippines’ strongest points would be the cost of labor and the availability of skilled, English-speaking workers ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kagawasan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category: Kagawasan, Pagadian City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Kagawasan Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Kagawasan, Pagadian City?
We want to give the people of Kagawasan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kagawasan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kagawasan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kagawasan.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.