Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
Barangays of Doña Remedios Trinidad in the Bulacan Province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Bayabas • Camachin • Camachile • Kabayunan • Kalawakan • Pulong Sampalok • Sapang Bulak • Talbak
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Kalawakan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan Province|
Map location of Doña Remedios Trinidad Bulacan
Kalawakan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
- Kalawakan is one of the Barangays of Doña Remedios Trinidad.
- Doña Remedios Trinidad is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kalawakan
People of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of Kalawakan
Elected Government Officials of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
- Elected Kalawakan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Kalawakan, Barangay Chairman, Sally N. Flores
- Bulacan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Kalawakan, Kagawad 1, Erlinda E Roxas
- Bulacan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Kalawakan, Kagawad 2, Milagros DR Manguiat
- Bulacan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Kalawakan, Kagawad 3, Alexander R. Lacra
- Bulacan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Kalawakan, Kagawad 4, Ricardo P. Hernandez
- Bulacan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Kalawakan, Kagawad 5, Nicanor T. Carolino
- Bulacan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Kalawakan, Kagawad 6, Jeremias A. Polka
- Bulacan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Kalawakan, Kagawad 7, Teresita S. Evangelista
- Bulacan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Kalawakan, SK Chairman, Marvin P. Evangelista
Businesses in Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Kalawakan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Kalawakan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kalawakan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in Kalawakan
Economy of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kalawakan. This will help boost the local economy of Kalawakan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kalawakan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kalawakan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kalawakan
Your Story about Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about Kalawakan. You can talk about the good things in Kalawakan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kalawakan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kalawakan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kalawakan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kalawakan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kalawakan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kalawakan.
- 10-year-old Inigo Anton makes waves
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Young racing protégé Inigo Anton of Castrol-Yokohama Racing Team wowed the crowd anew when he topped the race car division against older and more experienced rivals in the recently concluded Touge Battle held at Clark International Speedway.
- The 10-year-old son of Philippine racing champion Carlos Anton was thrown into the deep end of the pool against veteran racing champions in the toughest class but showed he was ready to deal with the pressure ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Exports seen to fuel Philippines GDP growth to 6.3% in Q4 – Barclays
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine economic growth could accelerate to 6.3 percent in the fourth quarter on improved exports data, UK-based investment bank Barclays said.
- “With exports improving in November-December amid stable domestic demand, we expect growth to improve in Q4,” the bank said in its latest Emerging Markets Weekly report ......................... Full Story»
- “Made in the Philippines” gets boost from EU-GSP+; DTI conducts info sessions for exporters
- Saturday, January 24, 2015
- MANILA, Jan. 24 -- Philippine producers can now export more than 6,000 products to any of the 28 member countries of the European Union (EU) at zero tariff using the Generalized System of Preferences Plus (GSP+), the Department of Trade and Industry in a statement said.
- DTI said, products that may avail of the duty free access include coconut and marine products, processed fruit, prepared food, animal and vegetable fats and oils, textiles, garments, headwear, footwear, furniture, umbrellas, and chemicals ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad?
We want to give the people of Kalawakan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kalawakan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kalawakan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kalawakan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kalawakan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippines]]