Kasilawan, Makati, Philippines
Barangays of Makati City in the 4th district within the Metro Manila Area (NCR) of the Philippines
Bangkal | Bel-Air | Carmona | Cembo | Comembo | Dasmariñas | East Rembo | Forbes Park | Guadalupe Nuevo | Guadalupe Viejo | Kasilawan | La Paz | Magallanes | Olympia | Palanan | Pembo | Pinagkaisahan | Pio del Pilar | Pitogo | Poblacion | Post Proper Northside | Post Proper Southside | Rizal | San Antonio | San Isidro | San Lorenzo | Santa Cruz | Singkamas | South Cembo | Tejeros | Upgrade SHS Katipunan | Upgrade SHS Novaliches | Urdaneta | Valenzuela | West Rembo
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Kasilawan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Makati City, Philippines|
Makati City Map Locator
Kasilawan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
- Kasilawan is one of the Barangays of Makati City.
- Makati City is one of the Cities of the philippines in Metro Manila. It is in the NCR, FOURTH DISTRICT.
History of Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
Kasilawan was once a part of Tejeros, but in 1960, a resolution was passed for its separation from the latter. It was finally approved by the Provincial Board of Rizal on January 29, of the same year.
It got its name from Mayor Pablo C. Cortes (1945-1947), a well-known member of the Free Masonry, Lodge No. 77 better known as Kasilawan Lodge. It was also known as "Suaboy" because it was once a swampy area and pigs roamed around the place.
Jose De Luna Medina was the first appointed Barrio Lieutenant of Kasilawan. He was followed by Catalino Delos Santos Medina, who is the first elected Barangay Captain in which that time the Barrio Charter was enacted by the Philippine Congress.
People of Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
During the 2010 NSO census, its total population is 5,291 which is lower than the 2007 data which is 5,756.
Elected Government Officials of Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
- Elected Kasilawan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Casal-Reyes, Kristine Mae San Jose
- Barangay Kagawad :> Gabriel, Marc Lester Garcia
- Barangay Kagawad :> Agoot, Rowel Sy
- Barangay Kagawad :> Tripoli, Edgar Castro
- Barangay Kagawad :> Cruto, Arthur Conde
- Barangay Kagawad :> Mercado, Eduardo Figueroa
- Barangay Kagawad :> Vittali, Edwin Moore
- Barangay Kagawad :> Marfori, Adelino Rodolfo Sta. Teresa
- Elected Kasilawan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City Of Makati, Kasilawan, Barangay Chairman, Victor G. Lobrio
- City Of Makati, Kasilawan, Kagawad 1, Marc Lester G. Gabriel
- City Of Makati, Kasilawan, Kagawad 2, Rowel S. Agoot
- City Of Makati, Kasilawan, Kagawad 3, Adelino Rodolfo ST. Marfori
- City Of Makati, Kasilawan, Kagawad 4, Merlin F. Mercado
- City Of Makati, Kasilawan, Kagawad 5, Edgar C. Tripoli
- City Of Makati, Kasilawan, Kagawad 6, Arthur C. Cruto
- City Of Makati, Kasilawan, Kagawad 7, Melanie M. Canlas
- City Of Makati, Kasilawan, SK Chairman, Critzimar D. Esplanada
Businesses in Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kasilawan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
The schools in Kasilawan
Economy of Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kasilawan, Makati City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kasilawan, Makati City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kasilawan, Makati City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kasilawan. This will help boost the local economy of Kasilawan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kasilawan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kasilawan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kasilawan
Your Story about Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
Tell your story about Kasilawan. You can talk about the good things in Kasilawan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kasilawan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kasilawan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kasilawan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kasilawan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kasilawan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kasilawan.
- PH polo tourney opens
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015 12:01 am
- SAN Miguel and Globalport are out to provide the early fireworks as both teams want nothing but resounding wins in the opening of the 2015 Globalport Philippine Polo Championship today in two venues in Batangas.
- Reinforced by Argentineans Mariano Obregon and Santi Lujan, Mikee Romero’s Globalport is slightly favored over Polo Escape when they clash at 2:30 p.m ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- World Food Programme executive board approves protracted relief and recovery operation for PH
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- MANILA, March 3 -- The World Food Programme Executive Board unanimously approved the Protracted Relief and Recovery Operation (PRRO) 200743 for the Philippines entitled, “Enhancing the Resilience of Communities and Government Systems in Regions Affected by Conflict and Disasters” during the First Regular Executive Board Session on February 10 at the WFP Headquarters in Rome.
- Valued at US$73,568,078 over three years (from 01 April 2015 to 31 March 2018) for 408,000 beneficiaries, the operation is geared towards the provision of market-sensitive food assistance and gender sensitive emergency preparedness as well as planning and nutrition interventions, and complemented by capacity augmentation and policy development components from the Philippine Government ........................ Full Story»
- PSEi firms up above 7,700
- Monday, March 2, 2015 5:55 pm
- THE LOCAL stock barometer snapped out of a two-day pullback to firm up above 7,700 on Monday on selective buying of large-cap stocks.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 43.35 points or 0.56 percent to close at 7,773.92, reversing losses in morning trade. Across the region, Asian stocks were mostly higher following China’s interest rate cut over the weekend ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kasilawan, Makati City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kasilawan, Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Kasilawan, Makati, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Kasilawan, Makati City?
We want to give the people of Kasilawan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kasilawan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kasilawan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kasilawan.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.