Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
List of Barangays (54) in Calamba City in the Laguna Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Kalsada | Banadero | Banlic | Barandal | Barangay 1 | Barangay 2 | Barangay 3 | Barangay 4 | Barangay 5 | Barangay 6 | Barangay 7 | Batino | Bubuyan | Bucal | Bunggo | Burol | Camaligan | Canlubang | Halang | Hornalan | Kay-Anlog | La Mesa | Laguerta | Lawa | Lecheria | Lingga | Looc | Mabato | Majada Labas | Makiling | Mapagong | Masili | Maunong | Mayapa | Milagrosa (Tulo) | Paciano Rizal | Palingon | Palo-Alto | Pansol | Parian | Prinza | Punta | Puting Lupa | Real | Saimsim | Sampiruhan | San Cristobal | San Jose | San Juan | Sirang Lupa | Sucol | Turbina | Ulango | Uwisan
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Kay-Anlog Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Calamba City, Laguna|
Calamba City, Laguna
Kay-Anlog Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Kay-Anlog is one of the Barangays of Calamba City.
- Calamba City is in the Province of Laguna
- Laguna is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kay-Anlog
People of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Total Population of Kay-Anlog
Elected Government Officials of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Elected Kay-Anlog Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Mendoza, Nestor Mercado
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Lucido, Narcisa Opulencia
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Alcantara, Renato Javier
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Miranda, Ariston Malabanan
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Miranda, Joanne Batalla
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Lambino, Feliciano Amurao
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Javier, Efren Deala
- Elected Kay-Anlog Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Barangay Captain, Nestor M. Mendoza
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 1, Marvin Rey M. Javier
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 2, Ariston M. Miranda
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 3, Pepito D. Lambino
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 4, Efren D. Javier
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 5, Renato J. Alcantara
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 6, Belinda G. Terrones
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 7, Narcisa O. Lucido
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, SK Chairman, Joanne B. Miranda
Businesses in Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Kay-Anlog.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Kay-Anlog
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kay-Anlog, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The schools in Kay-Anlog
Economy of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kay-Anlog. This will help boost the local economy of Kay-Anlog. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kay-Anlog landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kay-Anlog:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kay-Anlog
Your Story about Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kay-Anlog? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kay-Anlog. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kay-Anlog? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kay-Anlog? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kay-Anlog.
- Filipina figure skaters to see action in 2015 AJFSC
- Monday, October 5, 2015 9:39 pm
- Twenty-one young female figure skaters will be vying for honors in the 2015 Asian Junior Figure Skating Challenge (AJFSC) beginning today at the Festival Walk Glacier in Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
- The Filipinas will compete in various divisions including the Elite Junior, Basic Junior, Basic Novice and Basic Juvenile ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH reaping benefits of EU access
- Monday, October 5, 2015 1:36 am
- THE PHILIPPINES has already started to reap significant benefits from its inclusion in the European Union’s (EU) new generalized scheme of preferences (GSP+) as exports to the 28-member bloc have already risen by 23 percent in the first half of the year.
- Walter van Hattum, head of the economic and trade section of the EU delegation to the Philippines, said in an interview that the strong growth in the first six months of the year could be seen in a number of sectors, namely vegetable products, foodstuff, optical instruments, chemicals, wood products, footwear and pearls ........ Full Story»
- Philippine banks lead in retail financial services
- Sunday, October 4, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Singapore-based publication The Asian Banker sees the Philippines leading the strong growth in the retail financial services market in Asia Pacific on the back of increasing consumption and improved access.
- A study conducted by Asian Banker Research showed the income of commercial banks from retail financial services in Asia Pacific growing 77.5 percent to $824 billion by 2020 from the projected $464 billion this year ........ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kay-Anlog.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kay-Anlog, Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Laguna, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Kay-Anlog, Calamba City?
We want to give the people of Kay-Anlog the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kay-Anlog is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kay-Anlog participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kay-Anlog.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.