Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
List of Barangays (54) in Calamba City in the Laguna Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Kalsada | Banadero | Banlic | Barandal | Barangay 1 | Barangay 2 | Barangay 3 | Barangay 4 | Barangay 5 | Barangay 6 | Barangay 7 | Batino | Bubuyan | Bucal | Bunggo | Burol | Camaligan | Canlubang | Halang | Hornalan | Kay-Anlog | La Mesa | Laguerta | Lawa | Lecheria | Lingga | Looc | Mabato | Majada Labas | Makiling | Mapagong | Masili | Maunong | Mayapa | Milagrosa (Tulo) | Paciano Rizal | Palingon | Palo-Alto | Pansol | Parian | Prinza | Punta | Puting Lupa | Real | Saimsim | Sampiruhan | San Cristobal | San Jose | San Juan | Sirang Lupa | Sucol | Turbina | Ulango | Uwisan
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Kay-Anlog Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Calamba City, Laguna|
Calamba City, Laguna
Kay-Anlog Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Kay-Anlog is one of the Barangays of Calamba City.
- Calamba City is in the Province of Laguna
- Laguna is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kay-Anlog
People of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Total Population of Kay-Anlog
Elected Government Officials of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Elected Kay-Anlog Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Mendoza, Nestor Mercado
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Lucido, Narcisa Opulencia
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Alcantara, Renato Javier
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Miranda, Ariston Malabanan
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Miranda, Joanne Batalla
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Lambino, Feliciano Amurao
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Javier, Efren Deala
- Elected Kay-Anlog Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Barangay Captain, Nestor M. Mendoza
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 1, Marvin Rey M. Javier
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 2, Ariston M. Miranda
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 3, Pepito D. Lambino
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 4, Efren D. Javier
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 5, Renato J. Alcantara
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 6, Belinda G. Terrones
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, Kagawad 7, Narcisa O. Lucido
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Kay-Anlog, SK Chairman, Joanne B. Miranda
Businesses in Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Kay-Anlog.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Kay-Anlog
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kay-Anlog, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The schools in Kay-Anlog
Economy of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kay-Anlog. This will help boost the local economy of Kay-Anlog. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kay-Anlog landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kay-Anlog:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kay-Anlog
Your Story about Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Tell your story about Kay-Anlog. You can talk about the good things in Kay-Anlog or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kay-Anlog. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kay-Anlog? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kay-Anlog. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kay-Anlog? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kay-Anlog? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kay-Anlog.
- AIGTP hosts golf tour for foreign media
- Monday, September 29, 2014 12:01 am
- The Association for Inbound Golf Tourism Philippines (AIGTP) Inc. will hold a familiarization tour for 12 foreign golf media editors next month aimed at promoting the country’s various championship courses and at the same time boost the country’s It’s More Fun in the Philippines tourism promo.
- Editors from Australia, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and the US will visit some of the top courses in Metro Manila and the Fairways and Bluewater in Boracay in a six-day tour organized by AIGTP and the Tourism Promotions Board in cooperation with the International Association of Golf Tour Operators (IAGTO) and www.golftourismph.com ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PSEi seen testing new high
- Monday, September 29, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The local benchmark index will attempt to establish a new all-time high this week after successfully recording a new intraday high last week.
- Analysts said the Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) is set to test the 7,450 level this week following last Thursday strong rise ........................ Full Story»
- WB okays $300-M loan for Phl gov’t reforms
- Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The World Bank has approved a $300-million loan for the Philippines in support of government reforms needed to promote inclusive growth and strengthen the creation of jobs.
- In a statement, the World Bank said this new development policy loan (DPL) is intended to support the government’s programs in raising infrastructure investments, education, social services to aid the poor, lowering the cost of doing business to create more jobs, and for fiscal transparency ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kay-Anlog.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kay-Anlog, Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Laguna, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Kay-Anlog, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Kay-Anlog, Calamba City?
We want to give the people of Kay-Anlog the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kay-Anlog is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kay-Anlog participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kay-Anlog.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.