Labangon cebu city philippines
Barangays (80) of Cebu City, in the province of Cebu, within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Adlawon | Agsungot || Apas || Babag || Bacayan || Banawa || Banilad || Basak Pardo || Basak San Nicolas || Binaliw || Bonbon || Budla-an || Bulacao Pardo || Buhisan || Buot-Taup || Busay || Calamba || Cambinocot || Camputhaw (Pob.) || Capitol Site (Pob.) || Carreta || Central (Port Center) || Cogon Ramos || Cogon Pardo || Day-as || Duljo || Ermita || Guadalupe || Guba || Hipodromo || Inayawan || Kalubihan || Kalunasan || Kamagayan || Kamputhaw (Camputhaw) || Kasambagan || Kinasang-an || Labangon || Lahug || Lorega San Miguel || Lusaran || Luz || Mabini || Mabolo Proper || Malubog || Mambaling || Oprra || Pahina San Nicolas || Pahina Central || Pamutan || Pardo Proper || Parian || Paril || Pasil || Pit-os || Pulangbato || Pung-ol Sibugay || Punta Princesa || Quiot Pardo || Sambag I || Sambag II || San Antonio || San Jose || San Nicolas Proper || San Roque || Santa Cruz || Santo Niño || Sapangdako || Sawang Calero || Sinsin || Sirao || Suba || Sudlon I || Sudlon II || T. Padilla || Tabunan || Tagba-O || Talamban || Taptap || Tejero || Tinago || Tisa || Toong || Zapatera
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cebu City, Philippines|
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Labangon is located ....
History of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Labangon
People of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Labangon
Local Government Unit LGU of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected officials of Labangon for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay Buendia, Victor Miñoza
- Barangay Kagawad Amores, Zenaida Cabang
- Barangay Kagawad Tabasa, Rodulfo Caburnay
- Barangay Kagawad Masong, Faustino Jr Quijano
- Barangay Kagawad Osmeña, Ian Anthony Tiengo
- Barangay Kagawad Abella, Norvic Sarno
- Barangay Kagawad Dagatan, Ronald Quijano
- Barangay Kagawad Tudtud, Florentino Dela Cerna
- Elected officials of Labangon for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Victor M Buendia
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 1, Derrick C Yap
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 2, Zenaida C Amores
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 3, Rodulfo C Tabasa
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 4, Faustino Q Masong
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 5, Segundo B Hermosa Jr
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 6, Ronald Q Dagatan
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 7, Ian Anthony T Osmeña
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, SK Chairman, Mary Jane C Chua
Businesses in Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Labangon, Cebu City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Labangon
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Labangon, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Labangon
Economy of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Labangon, Cebu City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Labangon, Cebu City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Labangon, Cebu City. Where does the energy source of this Cebu City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Labangon in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Labangon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Labangon landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Labangon
News: Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Palaro standout finishes 7th in 100-meter freestyle
- Sunday, July 5, 2015 8:39 pm
- Former Palarong Pambansa champion Loren Dale Echavez finished seventh overall in Heat 3 of the women’s 100-meter freestyle on Sunday in the 2015 Summer World University Games swimming competitions at the Nambu University Aquatics Center in Gwangju, South Korea.
- Echavez registered one minute and 2.04 seconds, a few seconds short of making it to the evening semifinals. Diana Chang of Ecuador dominated the event in 58.59 while Scerbinskaite Jurate of Lithuania (58.92) and Florencia Panzini of Argentina (59.15), placed second and third respectively ................................ Full Story»
Your Story about Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Labangon. You can talk about the good things in Labangon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Labangon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Labangon
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Labangon, Cebu City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.