Labangon cebu city philippines
Barangays (80) of Cebu City, in the province of Cebu, within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Adlawon | Agsungot || Apas || Babag || Bacayan || Banawa || Banilad || Basak Pardo || Basak San Nicolas || Binaliw || Bonbon || Budla-an || Bulacao Pardo || Buhisan || Buot-Taup || Busay || Calamba || Cambinocot || Camputhaw (Pob.) || Capitol Site (Pob.) || Carreta || Central (Port Center) || Cogon Ramos || Cogon Pardo || Day-as || Duljo || Ermita || Guadalupe || Guba || Hipodromo || Inayawan || Kalubihan || Kalunasan || Kamagayan || Kamputhaw (Camputhaw) || Kasambagan || Kinasang-an || Labangon || Lahug || Lorega San Miguel || Lusaran || Luz || Mabini || Mabolo Proper || Malubog || Mambaling || Oprra || Pahina San Nicolas || Pahina Central || Pamutan || Pardo Proper || Parian || Paril || Pasil || Pit-os || Pulangbato || Pung-ol Sibugay || Punta Princesa || Quiot Pardo || Sambag I || Sambag II || San Antonio || San Jose || San Nicolas Proper || San Roque || Santa Cruz || Santo Niño || Sapangdako || Sawang Calero || Sinsin || Sirao || Suba || Sudlon I || Sudlon II || T. Padilla || Tabunan || Tagba-O || Talamban || Taptap || Tejero || Tinago || Tisa || Toong || Zapatera
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cebu City, Philippines|
Location of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Labangon is located ....
History of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Labangon
People of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Labangon
Local Government Unit LGU of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected officials of Labangon for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay Buendia, Victor Miñoza
- Barangay Kagawad Amores, Zenaida Cabang
- Barangay Kagawad Tabasa, Rodulfo Caburnay
- Barangay Kagawad Masong, Faustino Jr Quijano
- Barangay Kagawad Osmeña, Ian Anthony Tiengo
- Barangay Kagawad Abella, Norvic Sarno
- Barangay Kagawad Dagatan, Ronald Quijano
- Barangay Kagawad Tudtud, Florentino Dela Cerna
- Elected officials of Labangon for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Victor M Buendia
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 1, Derrick C Yap
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 2, Zenaida C Amores
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 3, Rodulfo C Tabasa
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 4, Faustino Q Masong
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 5, Segundo B Hermosa Jr
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 6, Ronald Q Dagatan
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, Kagawad 7, Ian Anthony T Osmeña
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Labangon, SK Chairman, Mary Jane C Chua
Businesses in Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Labangon, Cebu City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Labangon
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Labangon, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Labangon
Economy of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Labangon, Cebu City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Labangon, Cebu City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Labangon, Cebu City. Where does the energy source of this Cebu City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Labangon in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Labangon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Labangon landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Labangon
News: Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Wushu bet Daniel Parantac gives PH first medal in Asian Games
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014 3:35 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – The Philippines finally barged into the medal tally of the 17th Asian Games in Incheon, South Korea with wushu bet Daniel Parantac bagging the silver medal in the men’s tajiquan event Tuesday.
- Parantac, a Southeast Asian gold medalist in the same event, wound up with a score of 9.68 — a close second to Zhouli Chen of China, who registered a 9.78 ............................. Full Story»
Your Story about Labangon, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Labangon. You can talk about the good things in Labangon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Labangon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Labangon
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Labangon, Cebu City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.