Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
52 Barangays of Sindangan, in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region 9 in the Republic of The Philippines
Bago • Balok • Bantayan • Bato • Benigno Aquino Jr. • Binuangan • Bitoon • Bucana • Calatunan • Caluan • Calubian • Dagohoy • Dapaon • Datagan • Datu Tangkilan • Dicoyong • Disud • Don Ricardo Macias • Doña Josefa • Dumalogdog • Fatima • Gampis • Goleo • Imelda • Inuman • Joaquin Macias • La Concepcion • La Roche San Miguel • Labakid • Lagag • Lapero • Lawis • Magsaysay • Mandih • Maras • Mawal • Misok • Motibot • Nato • Nipaan • Pangalalan • Piao • Poblacion • Santo Niño • Santo Rosario • Siare • Talinga • Tigbao • Tinaplan • Titik • Upper Inuman • Upper Nipaan
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Lagag Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sindangan Zamboanga del Norte|
Location of Sindangan within Zamboanga del Norte
Barangay Hall of Lagag, Sindangan
Barangay Hall of Lagag, Sindangan
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Lagag Elementary School
Lagag Elementary School - Entrance
Lagag Elementary School
Location of Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- Lagag is one of the Barangays of Sindangan.
- Sindangan is in the Province of Zamboanga Del Norte
- Zamboanga Del Norte is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
REPUBLIC ACT NO. 1313 - AN ACT CONVERTING INTO BARRIOS CERTAIN SITIOS IN THE PROVINCE OF ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE
Approved: June 16, 1955 the sitios of Milaub, Mangalop, Gopit, Pase, Lipaga, Mianib, Siayan, Litolit, Balok, and Lagag Proper was converted as barrio Lagag, Municipality of Sindangan.
People of Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Lagag as of May 1, 2010 Census: 1,547
Elected Government Officials of Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- Elected Lagag Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Gurrea, Cicero Nalangan
- Barangay Kagawad : Tigon, Dionilo Angoy
- Barangay Kagawad : Catubay, Wilson Sr. Ysik
- Barangay Kagawad : Pollescas, Milagrosa Hipol
- Barangay Kagawad : Bandivas, Eleazar Ontolan
- Barangay Kagawad : Pollescas, Rustico, Jr. Baluarte
- Barangay Kagawad : Temonio, Nestor Tigon
- Barangay Kagawad : Ysik, Nonito Insag
- Elected Lagag Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Sindangan, Lagag, Barangay Captain, Cicero N. Gurrea
- Sindangan, Lagag, Kagawad 1, Milagrosa G. Pollescas
- Sindangan, Lagag, Kagawad 2, Floro A. Garsuta Sr.
- Sindangan, Lagag, Kagawad 3, Wilson Y. Catubay Sr.
- Sindangan, Lagag, Kagawad 4, Nonito I. Ysik
- Sindangan, Lagag, Kagawad 5, Nestor T. Temonio
- Sindangan, Lagag, Kagawad 6, Florencio A. Sanchez Jr.
- Sindangan, Lagag, Kagawad 7, Dionilo A. Tigon
- Sindangan, Lagag, SK Chairman, Ryan G. Daguing
Businesses in Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Lagag, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data here yourself or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools in Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Economy of Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Lagag, Sindangan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Lagag, Sindangan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Lagag, Sindangan. Where does the energy source of this Sindangan come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Lagag in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Lagag. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Lagag landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Lagag
Your Story about Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Lagag. You can talk about the good things in Lagag or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Lagag. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Lagag? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Lagag. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Lagag? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Lagag? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Lagag.
Why Z-Wiki Lagag, Sindangan?
We want to give the people of Lagag the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Lagag is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Lagag participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Lagag.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Lagag.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Lagag, Sindangan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Lagag, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.