Lahug cebu city philippines
Barangays (80) of Cebu City, in the province of Cebu, within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Adlawon | Agsungot || Apas || Babag || Bacayan || Banawa || Banilad || Basak Pardo || Basak San Nicolas || Binaliw || Bonbon || Budla-an || Bulacao Pardo || Buhisan || Buot-Taup || Busay || Calamba || Cambinocot || Camputhaw (Pob.) || Capitol Site (Pob.) || Carreta || Central (Port Center) || Cogon Ramos || Cogon Pardo || Day-as || Duljo || Ermita || Guadalupe || Guba || Hipodromo || Inayawan || Kalubihan || Kalunasan || Kamagayan || Kamputhaw (Camputhaw) || Kasambagan || Kinasang-an || Labangon || Lahug || Lorega San Miguel || Lusaran || Luz || Mabini || Mabolo Proper || Malubog || Mambaling || Oprra || Pahina San Nicolas || Pahina Central || Pamutan || Pardo Proper || Parian || Paril || Pasil || Pit-os || Pulangbato || Pung-ol Sibugay || Punta Princesa || Quiot Pardo || Sambag I || Sambag II || San Antonio || San Jose || San Nicolas Proper || San Roque || Santa Cruz || Santo Niño || Sapangdako || Sawang Calero || Sinsin || Sirao || Suba || Sudlon I || Sudlon II || T. Padilla || Tabunan || Tagba-O || Talamban || Taptap || Tejero || Tinago || Tisa || Toong || Zapatera
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cebu City, Philippines|
Cebu City Map Locator
Mormon Temple, Lahug, Cebu City
Mormon Temple, Lahug, Cebu City
Location of Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Lahug is located ....
History of Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Lahug
People of Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Lahug
Local Government Unit LGU of Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Elected Lahug Officers for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay Taborada, Jovito Jr. Solidor
- Barangay Kagawad Biton, Andrew Codera
- Barangay Kagawad Muaña, Hazel Ann Cawayan
- Barangay Kagawad Cabaral, Jeramae Cabase
- Barangay Kagawad Siasar, Raquel Tiu
- Barangay Kagawad Castañares, Richter Villahermosa
- Barangay Kagawad Abarico, Lyzzette Castañares
- Barangay Kagawad Gandionco, Hernando Jr. Hernaez
- Elected Lahug Officers for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Lahug, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Jovito S Taborada Jr
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Lahug, Kagawad 1, Mary Ann C Delos Santos
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Lahug, Kagawad 2, Hazel Ann M Empleo
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Lahug, Kagawad 3, Gerardo A Cabaral
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Lahug, Kagawad 4, Kenneth T Siasar
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Lahug, Kagawad 5, Richter V Castañares
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Lahug, Kagawad 6, Samuel A Geron
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Lahug, Kagawad 7, Hernando H Gandionco Jr
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Lahug, SK Chairman, Joseph Kenneth T Siasar
Businesses in Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Lahug, Cebu City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Lahug
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Lahug, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Lahug
Economy of Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Lahug, Cebu City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Lahug, Cebu City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Lahug, Cebu City. Where does the energy source of this Cebu City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Lahug in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Lahug. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Lahug landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Lahug
News: Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Banigued, Lavandia bag bronze in Asia Masters
- Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Margarito Banigued placed third in the men’s 5,000m walk while former javelin champion Erlinda Lavandia also produced a bronze in hammer throw at the start of the 18th Asia Masters Athletics Championships in Kitakami City, Iwate Prefecture in Japan last Friday.
- Banigued, a middle distance runner during the Gintong Alay days, turned in a 32-minute, 38.57-second clocking in a field of 42 in the 55-years-old category to deliver the first medal for Team Philippines before Lavandia surprised the field with a third place finish in hammer throw (21.27 meters) in women’s 60-64 years-old section ............................. Full Story»
Your Story about Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Lahug. You can talk about the good things in Lahug or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Lahug. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Lahug, Cebu City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Lahug, Cebu City Photo Gallery]]
[[category:cebu city gallery]]
[[Category:Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Lahug cebu city philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.