Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Barangays of San Miguel, in the Zamboanga del Sur Province, Philippines
Betinan • Bulawan • Calube • Concepcion • Dao-an • Dumalian • Fatima • Langilan • Lantawan • Laperian • Libuganan • Limonan • Mati • Ocapan • Poblacion • San Isidro • Sayog • Tapian
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur|
Location of San Miguel within Zamboanga del Sur
Zamboanga del Sur Within Mindanao
Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Lantawan is one of the Barangays of San Miguel.
- San Miguel is in the Province of Zamboanga del Sur
- Zamboanga del Sur is in the island of Mindanao and within Region_IX.
History of Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Lantawan
People of Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Lantawan
Elected Government Officials of Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Elected Lantawan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- San Miguel, Lantawan, Barangay Chairman, Matias M. Busmeon
- San Miguel, Lantawan, Kagawad 1, Concordia O. Puyod
- San Miguel, Lantawan, Kagawad 2, Janieto C. Busmeon
- San Miguel, Lantawan, Kagawad 3, Cesario M. Busmeon
- San Miguel, Lantawan, Kagawad 4, Proceso N. Miparanum
- San Miguel, Lantawan, Kagawad 5, Jaime V. Dayaday Sr.
- San Miguel, Lantawan, Kagawad 6, Diosdado A. Quinimon
- San Miguel, Lantawan, Kagawad 7, Celestino A. Quinimon
- San Miguel, Lantawan, SK Chairman, Lester O. Ramirez
Businesses in Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Lantawan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Lantawan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Lantawan, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The schools in Lantawan
Economy of Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Lantawan, San Miguel you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Lantawan, San Miguel, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Lantawan, San Miguel. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Lantawan. This will help boost the local economy of Lantawan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Lantawan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Lantawan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Lantawan
Your Story about Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Lantawan. You can talk about the good things in Lantawan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Lantawan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Lantawan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Lantawan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Lantawan, San Miguel, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Lantawan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Lantawan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Lantawan.
- Domingo karter of the year
- Monday, November 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Seasoned karter Bobby Domingo of Formula-E Racing finally made it into the elite circle of Philippine Karting greats when he was hailed this year’s Petron Blaze Karter of the Year recently in the seventh leg of the 2014 Petron Blaze 100 ROK Cup Karting Super Series at the Carmona Racetrack.
- Domingo captured the most coveted plum after clinching both the ROK Senior and the KF Senior crowns of the 2014 karting season sanctioned by the Automobile Association Philippines and sponsored by Petron, Petron Blaze 100 Euro 4, Petron XCS, Petron Ultron, Petron Xtra, Petron Sprint, Magnolia Pure Water and Yokohama ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Moody’s keeps positive outlook on Phl banks
- Monday, November 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Moody’s Investors Service has kept a “positive” outlook on the Philippine banking system on expectations its low penetration and the strong economic growth will support further expansion in credit.
- In a report late last week, Moody’s said banks are well-positioned to guard themselves against external shocks given a stable asset quality, strong capitalization and adequate reserve levels ......................... Full Story»
- Filipino delicacies find global market
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 2:04 am
- Chocolate moron (steamed rice cake) from Abuyog in Leyte, handwoven banig (mats) from Zamboanga, coconut jam with coco sugar from South Cotabato and handcrafted jewelry from Bicol are just a few of the artisanal delicacies and products one can take home as pasalubong—if you have the time and money to travel to these places.
- If not, then you have the option to buy them all from just one place, thanks to a new online store that aims to boost both awareness and sales of Philippine cultural heritage products: 1780 by SariSaristore ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Lantawan
- Lantawan, San Miguel Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Lantawan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Lantawan, San Miguel Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Lantawan, San Miguel?
We want to give the people of Lantawan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Lantawan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Lantawan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Lantawan.