Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Barangays of Mangatarem, in the Pangasinan Province within Region 1 in the Republic of The Philippines
Andangin • Arellano Street • Bantay • Bantocaling • Baracbac • Bogtong Bolo • Bogtong Bunao • Bogtong Centro • Bogtong Niog • Bogtong Silag • Buaya • Buenlag • Bueno • Bunagan • Bunlalacao • Burgos Street • Cabaluyan 1st • Cabaluyan 2nd • Cabarabuan • Cabaruan • Cabayaoasan • Cabayugan • Cacaoiten • Calumboyan Norte • Calumboyan Sur • Calvo • Casilagan • Catarataraan • Caturay Norte • Caturay Sur • Caviernesan • Dorongan Ketaket • Dorongan Linmansangan • Dorongan Punta • Dorongan Sawat • Dorongan Valerio • General Luna • Historia • Lawak Langka • Linmansangan • Lopez • Mabini • Macarang • Malabobo • Malibong • Malunec • Maravilla • Maravilla-Arellano Ext. • Muelang • Naguilayan East • Naguilayan West • Nancasalan • Niog-Cabison-Bulaney • Olegario-Caoile • Olo Cacamposan • Olo Cafabrosan • Olo Cagarlitan • Osmeña • Pacalat • Pampano • Parian • Paul • Peania Pedania • Pogon-Aniat • Pogon-Lomboy • Ponglo-Baleg • Ponglo-Muelag • Quetegan • Quezon • Salavante • Sapang • Sonson Ongkit • Suaco • Tagac • Takipan • Talogtog • Tococ Barikir • Torre 1st • Torre 2nd • Torres Bugallon • Umangan • Zamora
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage. Anybody can help update the barangay pages in three ways: (1) by registering as a user, (2) by sending the contribution via email to email@example.com, (3) by sending the story or pictures via .
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pangasinan Province, Philippines|
Mangatarem within the Pangasinan province
Map Locator of Pangasinan Province
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Lawak Langka is one of the Barangays of Mangatarem.
- Mangatarem is one of the municipalities in the Pangasinan province.
- Pangasinan is in the island of Luzon and within Region_I-Ilocos Region.
Geography of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Lawak Langka Land Area (in hectares)=
History of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Lawak Langka
People of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Total Population of Lawak Langka
Elected Government Officials of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Elected Barangay Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
Businesses in Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Lawak Langka, Mangatarem.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Lawak Langka
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Lawak Langka, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
|Lawak Langka Real
Estate For Sale!
|Z-Wiki can help you!||Lawak Langka Real|
Estate For Lease!
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
The name of your school in Lawak Langka can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
The schools in Lawak Langka are:
- ’’’? ? ’’’ (View your FREE School Web Page!) example
You can also create your FREE School Web Page (Example) to promote and give it an internet presence. We can help you do it.
’’Stay in touch and socially connected to your classmates and friends! Register in any one, or all, of our social networking products below.’’
Write your school story below:
Sports and Recreation in Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- We invite you to provide everyone with information on your favorite sports teams or recreation in Lawak Langka.
- The name of your sports/recreation, address, phone number.
- Upload the picture of your place of sports or recreation.
- Lawak Langka Sports & Recreation Photos
Arts and Culture in Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Let the world explore and relate to the creative and living experience that is unique to Lawak Langka.
- Design Arts, Film, Literature, Music, Entertainment, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and any cultural identity that says: Lawak Langka!
- Upload the pictures of your favorite Arts & Culture topic.
- Lawak Langka Arts & Culture Photos
Economy of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem. Where does the energy source of this Mangatarem come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Lawak Langka is rich in mineral, forest and watershed areas.
Tourists Attractions of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Lawak Langka in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Lawak Langka. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
Landmarks: Monuments or Historic buildings in Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Upload The photos about landmarks in Lawak Langka.
- Pictures of Landmarks
Fiestas and Traditions of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Lawak Langka
Your Story/News about Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Lawak Langka? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Lawak Langka.
Families of Lawak Langka, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
List of Families whose names are deeply rooted in Lawak Langka.
NameAA | NameBB | NameCC | NameDD | NameEE | (More…)
- Your photo.jp
display your photo here
- Your photo.jp
display your photo here
- Your photo.jp
display your photo here
- Your photo.jp
display your photo here
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Lawak Langka, Mangatarem.
Why Z-Wiki Lawak Langka, Mangatarem
We want to give the people of Lawak Langka the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Lawak Langka is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Lawak Langka participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Lawak Langka.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.