Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
Cristo Rey •
Cubcub (Pob.) •
Cutcut 1st •
Cutcut 2nd •
Estrada (Calingcuan) •
Santa Juliana •
Santa Lucia •
Santa Rita •
Santo Domingo 1st •
Santo Domingo 2nd •
Santo Rosario •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Lawy Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Capas Tarlac, Philippines|
Map locator of Tarlac Province
Lawy Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
- Lawy is one of the Barangays of Capas.
- Capas is in the Province of Tarlac
- Tarlac is within Region III in Central Luzon.
History of Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Lawy
People of Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
Total Population of Lawy
Elected Government Officials of Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
- Elected Lawy Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Tarlac, Capas, Lawy, Barangay Chairman, Francisco P Tolentino Jr
- Tarlac, Capas, Lawy, Kagawad 1, Luzviminda N Banag
- Tarlac, Capas, Lawy, Kagawad 2, Ernesto D Cayabyab
- Tarlac, Capas, Lawy, Kagawad 3, Demetrio C Yumul Jr
- Tarlac, Capas, Lawy, Kagawad 4, Nonito P Zamora
- Tarlac, Capas, Lawy, Kagawad 5, Avelino T Estabillo Sr
- Tarlac, Capas, Lawy, Kagawad 6, Rowena P Ong
- Tarlac, Capas, Lawy, Kagawad 7, Dionisio B Day
- Tarlac, Capas, Lawy, SK Chairman, Emmanuel C Espinosa
Businesses in Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Lawy, you can list that property for Properties For Sale FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
The schools in Lawy
Economy of Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Lawy, Capas you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Lawy, Capas, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Lawy, Capas. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Lawy. This will help boost the local economy of Lawy. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Lawy landmarks here.
- Places to see in Lawy:
Fiestas and Traditions of Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
Fiesta date of Lawy
Your Story about Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
Tell your story about Lawy. You can talk about the good things in Lawy or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Lawy. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Lawy? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Lawy. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Lawy? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Lawy? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Lawy.
- Marikina ‘takbo’ to raise fund for tree-planting drive
- Sunday, September 4, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Over 5,000 runners are expected to join the Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed on Sept. 20 at the Marikina River Park starting at 6 a.m.
- The event, held in the city every year since 2012, aims to raise funds for the continuous tree-planting project and rehabilitation of the 220 hectares of the 27,000-hectare Marikina Watershed ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Coco oil exports up 18.7%
- Friday, September 4, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine coconut oil exports rebounded in the first seven months of the year on sustained strong demand from traditional buyers and improvements in local copra supply, the United Coconut Associations of the Philippines said yesterday.
- UCAP executive director Yvonne Agustin said based on preliminary export data, coconut oil exports from January to July reached 517, 570 metric tons (MT), up by 18.7 percent from the cumulative shipment volume of 436, 058 MT in the same period in 2014 ........ Full Story»
- International expo puts spotlight on Philippines as a diving haven
- Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines will be put on the spotlight as a diving haven as it hosts the Diving and Resort Travel Expo Philippines 2015 (DRT Show) that also aims to promote trading, export business, and environment conservation.
- “Our archipelago’s more than 7,107 tropical islands are known in the world as a dive haven, offering truly diverse and meaningful dive travel experiences all year round,” Department of Tourism (DOT) Secretary Ramon Jimenez Jr. said ........ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Lawy, Capas?
We want to give the people of Lawy the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Lawy is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Lawy participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Lawy.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Lawy.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Lawy, Capas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Capas, Tarlac Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Tarlac, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Lawy, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines]]