Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
Barangays of Sumisip in the Basilan province of The Philippines
Cabcaban • Cabengbeng Lower • Cabengbeng Upper • Ettub-ettub • Guiong • Kaum-Air • Kaumpamatsakem • Libug • Limbocandis • Lukketon • Luuk-Bait • Mahatalang • Manaul • Mangal (Pob.) • Marang • Mebak • Sahaya Bohe Bato • Sapah Bulak • Sumisip Central • Tikus • Tongsengal • Tumahubong
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Libug Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sumisip, Basilan|
Libug Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
- Libug is one of the Barangays of Sumisip.
- Sumisip is one of the municipalities of the island province of Basilan.
- Basilan is within Region_XV-ARMM.
History of Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Libug
People of Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
Total Population of Libug
Elected Government Officials of Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
- Elected Libug Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Libug.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Libug. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Libug
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Libug, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
The schools in Libug
Economy of Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Libug, Sumisip you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Libug, Sumisip, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Libug, Sumisip. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Libug. This will help boost the local economy of Libug. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Libug landmarks here.
- Places to see in Libug:
Fiestas and Traditions of Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Libug
Your Story about Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
Tell your story about Libug. You can talk about the good things in Libug or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Libug. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Libug? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Libug. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Libug? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Libug? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Libug.
- Triumphant Pacquiao back in PH
- Friday, April 18, 2014 2:29 pm
- MANILA -- Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao returned home to the Philippines on Good Friday, five days after reclaiming his WBO welterweight title from Timothy Bradley.
- The eight-division world champion arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport via Philippine Airlines at 4:30 a.m. before taking a connecting flight to his hometown in General Santos City. ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Be ready to sacrifice for others – Aquino
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Manila, Philippines — President Benigno S. Aquino III encouraged Filipinos to do good deeds even after Lent as he expressed hope for a peaceful and meaningful observance of this year’s Holy Week.
- In his Holy Week message, the President said Filipinos should emulate the example of Jesus Christ by being humble and ready to sacrifice for others ....................... Full Story»
- Index hits fresh 8-month high
- Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Better-than-expected Chinese economic growth and the continued uptick in Wall St. pushed the bellwether index to a fresh eight-month high yesterday.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index rose 0.75 percent or 49.52 points to end at 6,671.18, its highest closing since 6,728 on July 30. The broader All Shares index added 0.61 percent or 24.46 points to 4,013.03 ....................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Libug, Sumisip?
We want to give the people of Libug the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Libug is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Libug participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Libug.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Libug.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Libug, Sumisip Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Basilan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Libug, Sumisip, Basilan, Philippines]]