Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of Sevilla, in the Bohol Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Bayawahan • Cabancalan • Calinga-an • Calinginan Norte • Calinginan Sur • Cambagui • Ewon • Guinob-an • Lagtangan • Licolico • Lobgob • Magsaysay • Poblacion
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Licolico Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sevilla, Bohol|
Licolico Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- Licolico is one of the Barangays of Sevilla.
- Sevilla is in the Province of Bohol
- Bohol is in the Central Visayan Islands and within Region VII.
History of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Licolico
People of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Licolico
Elected Government Officials of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Licolico Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Rutillo D. Digal Sr.
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 1, Abundio C. Digal
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 2, Mimiorita C. Cabahug
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 3, Ignacio D. Gumapac
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 4, Louie Gai D Maata
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 5, Leo S. Baquial Sr.
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 6, Julita B. Gumapac
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 7, Rainerio D Tumale
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, SK Chairman, Charisa D Sarsalejo
Businesses in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Licolico.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Licolico
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Licolico, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
The schools in Licolico
Economy of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Licolico, Sevilla you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Licolico, Sevilla, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Licolico, Sevilla. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Licolico. This will help boost the local economy of Licolico. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Licolico landmarks here.
- Places to see in Licolico:
Fiestas and Traditions of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Fiesta date of Licolico
Your Story about Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Tell your story about Licolico. You can talk about the good things in Licolico or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Licolico. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Licolico? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Licolico. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Licolico? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Licolico? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Licolico.
- 2,000 jins compete in Smart nat’l meet
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Taekwondo Association stages its biggest annual event – the SMART National Championships – on July 26-27 at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium.
- Around 2,000 athletes, including members of the Philippine team, are expected to see action in the two-day tournament sponsored by SMART Communications Inc., PLDT, Meralco, TV5, Milo, Philippine Sports Commission and MVP Sports Foundations ........................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PSEi rises on Wall Street gains
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:12 pm
- MANILA, Philippines — The local stock index firmed up on Wednesday, tracking an overnight gain on Wall Street following a favorable US inflation report.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 22.98 points or 0.33 percent to close at 6,892.92, in line with the upswing seen in most markets across the region ........................ Full Story»
- World Bank Group head hails Pinoys’ resiliency to cope with disasters
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- MANILA, July 22 -- Filipinos are known to be resilient, possessing the ability to readily bounce back after experiencing disasters.
- This was affirmed by World Bank Group (WBG) President Jim Yong Kim during the meeting of various civil society organizations (CSOs), international humanitarian organizations, non-government organizations (NGOs), and local stakeholders held recently in this town ........................ Full Story»
- Licolico, Sevilla Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Licolico.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Licolico, Sevilla Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Licolico, Sevilla?
We want to give the people of Licolico the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Licolico is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Licolico participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Licolico.