Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of Sevilla, in the Bohol Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Bayawahan • Cabancalan • Calinga-an • Calinginan Norte • Calinginan Sur • Cambagui • Ewon • Guinob-an • Lagtangan • Licolico • Lobgob • Magsaysay • Poblacion
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Licolico Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sevilla, Bohol|
Licolico Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- Licolico is one of the Barangays of Sevilla.
- Sevilla is in the Province of Bohol
- Bohol is in the Central Visayan Islands and within Region VII.
History of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Licolico
People of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Licolico
Elected Government Officials of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Licolico Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Rutillo D. Digal Sr.
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 1, Abundio C. Digal
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 2, Mimiorita C. Cabahug
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 3, Ignacio D. Gumapac
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 4, Louie Gai D Maata
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 5, Leo S. Baquial Sr.
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 6, Julita B. Gumapac
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 7, Rainerio D Tumale
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, SK Chairman, Charisa D Sarsalejo
Businesses in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Licolico, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
The schools in Licolico
Economy of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Licolico, Sevilla you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Licolico, Sevilla, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Licolico, Sevilla. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Licolico. This will help boost the local economy of Licolico. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Licolico landmarks here.
- Places to see in Licolico:
Fiestas and Traditions of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Fiesta date of Licolico
Your Story about Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Tell your story about Licolico. You can talk about the good things in Licolico or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Licolico. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Licolico? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Licolico. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Licolico? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Licolico? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Licolico.
- Pacman, Floyd meet, swap numbers
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao finally came face to face yesterday – in a basketball game in the United States.
- The two boxing superstars were at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida to watch the Heat play the Milwaukee Bucks ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH GDP grew 6.1% in 2014, 6.9% in 4th quarter
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 11:43 am
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine economy grew by 6.1 percent in 2014, slower than the 7.2-percent expansion posted in 2013, the National Economic and Development Authority announced on Thursday.
- The 2014 figure was below the government’s goal of 6.5-7.5 percent growth, but within the 6-7 percent range that economic managers had said was more “realistic.” ......................... Full Story»
- PSEi hits new high of 7,661.18
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 4:30 pm
- THE local stock barometer surged to another record high on Wednesday ahead of the release of Philippine year-end economic data and the closely-watched US Federal Reserve (US Fed) meeting.
- Gaining for the fourth straight session, the Philippine Stock Exchange index added 30.61 points or 0.4 percent to close at 7,661.18, setting a new milestone for both closing and intra-day peak levels ......................... Full Story»
- Licolico, Sevilla Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Licolico.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Licolico, Sevilla Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Licolico, Sevilla?
We want to give the people of Licolico the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Licolico is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Licolico participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Licolico.