Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of Sevilla, in the Bohol Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Bayawahan • Cabancalan • Calinga-an • Calinginan Norte • Calinginan Sur • Cambagui • Ewon • Guinob-an • Lagtangan • Licolico • Lobgob • Magsaysay • Poblacion
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Licolico Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sevilla, Bohol|
Licolico Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- Licolico is one of the Barangays of Sevilla.
- Sevilla is in the Province of Bohol
- Bohol is in the Central Visayan Islands and within Region VII.
History of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Licolico
People of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Licolico
Elected Government Officials of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Licolico Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Rutillo D. Digal Sr.
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 1, Abundio C. Digal
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 2, Mimiorita C. Cabahug
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 3, Ignacio D. Gumapac
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 4, Louie Gai D Maata
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 5, Leo S. Baquial Sr.
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 6, Julita B. Gumapac
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, Kagawad 7, Rainerio D Tumale
- Bohol, Sevilla, Licolico, SK Chairman, Charisa D Sarsalejo
Businesses in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Licolico, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
The schools in Licolico
Economy of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Licolico, Sevilla you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Licolico, Sevilla, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Licolico, Sevilla. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Licolico. This will help boost the local economy of Licolico. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Licolico landmarks here.
- Places to see in Licolico:
Fiestas and Traditions of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Fiesta date of Licolico
Your Story about Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Tell your story about Licolico. You can talk about the good things in Licolico or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Licolico. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Licolico? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Licolico. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Licolico? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Licolico? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Licolico.
- Palaro standout finishes 7th in 100-meter freestyle
- Sunday, July 5, 2015 8:39 pm
- Former Palarong Pambansa champion Loren Dale Echavez finished seventh overall in Heat 3 of the women’s 100-meter freestyle on Sunday in the 2015 Summer World University Games swimming competitions at the Nambu University Aquatics Center in Gwangju, South Korea.
- Echavez registered one minute and 2.04 seconds, a few seconds short of making it to the evening semifinals. Diana Chang of Ecuador dominated the event in 58.59 while Scerbinskaite Jurate of Lithuania (58.92) and Florencia Panzini of Argentina (59.15), placed second and third respectively ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH is ISDR Support Group Chair in Geneva
- Sunday, July 5, 2015
- MANILA, July 5 -- Known to be actively engaged with international partners on disaster risk reduction (DRR) and in sharing its knowledge and experience in DRR, preparedness, response and recovery and rehabilitation, the Philippines once again demonstrated its leadership role in DRR with its acceptance of the chairmanship of the ISDR Support Group in Geneva beginning July 2015.
- Switzerland, represented by Ambassador Alexandre Fasel, Permanent Representative of Switzerland to the United Nations (UN) and Other International Organizations, officially handed over the chairmanship of the International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (ISDR) Support Group to the Philippines, represented by Ambassador Cecilia B. Rebong, Philippine Permanent Representative to the United Nations and Other International Organizations ........ Full Story»
- PH seen sustaining favorable momentum
- Saturday, July 4, 2015 12:18 am
- The Philippines remains “one of the brighter spots in Asia” and will likely sustain its favorable economic momentum beyond the closely watched 2016 presidential elections, the chief of BPI Capital said.
- Reginaldo Cariaso, managing director of the investment house unit of Ayala-led Bank of the Philippine Islands, said despite uncertainties affecting global markets, many of the factors that had kept domestic economic fundamentals robust in previous years have remained applicable ........ Full Story»
- Licolico, Sevilla Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Licolico.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Licolico, Sevilla Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Licolico, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Licolico, Sevilla?
We want to give the people of Licolico the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Licolico is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Licolico participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Licolico.