Lumad Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines
Barangays (54) of Pagadian City, in the Zamboanga del Sur Province within Region 9 in the Republic of The Philippines
Alegria | Balangasan | Balintawak | Baloyboan | Banale | Bogo | Bomba | Buenavista | Bulatok | Bulawan | Dampalan | Danlugan | Dao | Datagan | Deborok | Ditoray | Dumagoc | Gatas | Gubac | Gubang | Kagawasan | Kahayagan | Kalasan | Kawit | La Suerte | Lala | Lapidian | Lenienza | Lison Valley | Lourdes | Lower Sibatang | Lumad | Lumbia | Macasing | Manga | Muricay | Napolan | Palpalan | Pedulonan | Poloyagan | San Francisco | San Jose | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Maria | Santiago | Santo Niño || Tawagan Sur || Tiguma || Tuburan || Tulangan || Tulawas || Upper Sibatang | White Beach
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Lumad Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pagadian City|
Location of Pagadian City within the province of Zamboanga del Sur
Lumad Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Lumad is one of the Barangays of Pagadian City.
- Pagadian City is in the Province of Zamboanga del Sur
- Zamboanga del Sur is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Lumad
People of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Lumad
Elected Government Officials of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Elected Lumad Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay: Diano, Rogelio, Sr. Campomanes
- Barangay Kagawad: Coronado, Danilo Nailon
- Barangay Kagawad: Nepal, Rudy Laurente
- Barangay Kagawad: Dela Cruz, Jacinto, Jr. Bustamante
- Barangay Kagawad: Libradilla, Danny Fiel
- Barangay Kagawad: Dela Cruz, Jeraldine Orias
- Barangay Kagawad: Banggoy, Edmar Algopera
- Barangay Kagawad: Puerto, Nestor Del Rosario
- Elected Lumad Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Barangay Chairman, Rogelio C. Diano Sr.
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 1, Danilo N. Coronado
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 2, Nestor D.R. Puerto
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 3, Edmar A. Banggoy
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 4, Jacinto B. De La Cruz
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 5, Rudy L. Nepal
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 6, Luzvimindo C. Layan
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 7, Danny F. Libradilla
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, SK Chairman, Juvannie T. Libradilla
Businesses in Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Lumad, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The schools in Lumad
Economy of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Lumad, Pagadian City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Lumad, Pagadian City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Lumad, Pagadian City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Lumad. This will help boost the local economy of Lumad. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Lumad landmarks here.
- Places to see in Lumad:
Fiestas and Traditions of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Lumad
Your Story about Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Lumad. You can talk about the good things in Lumad or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Lumad. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Lumad? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Lumad. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Lumad? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Lumad? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Lumad.
- Martinez feat big boost to Phl figure skating
- Wednesday, November 26, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - SM Skating Rink and the Philippine Skating Union hope to produce more world-class figure skater in the caliber of Olympian Michael Martinez as they stage the National Figure Skating Championships this weekend at the SM Mall of Asia’s Olympic-sized rink in Pasay City.
- “We thank Michael Martinez for opening a lot of doors for us by showing us Filipinos there’s an equal chance to compete abroad even though we don’t have snow here in the Phl,” said SM’s Nicole Deato in yesterday’s press conference at SM MOA ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- President Aquino leads launch of Philippines’ biggest solar project in SM North EDSA
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- MANILA, Nov. 25 -- President Benigno S. Aquino III on Monday led the launch of SM City North EDSA’s solar rooftop project, so far the biggest solar project in the country.
- In his speech, the President commended the country’s biggest retail outlet for its initiatives on environmental protection and energy conservation ......................... Full Story»
- Moody’s keeps positive outlook on Phl banks
- Monday, November 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Moody’s Investors Service has kept a “positive” outlook on the Philippine banking system on expectations its low penetration and the strong economic growth will support further expansion in credit.
- In a report late last week, Moody’s said banks are well-positioned to guard themselves against external shocks given a stable asset quality, strong capitalization and adequate reserve levels ......................... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Lumad.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category: Lumad, Pagadian City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Lumad Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Lumad, Pagadian City?
We want to give the people of Lumad the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Lumad is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Lumad participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Lumad.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.