Lumad Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines
Barangays of Pagadian City, in the Zamboanga del Sur Province within Region 9 in the Republic of The Philippines
Alegria | Balangasan | Balintawak | Baloyboan | Banale | Bogo | Bomba | Buenavista | Bulatok | Bulawan | Camalig | Dampalan | Danlugan | Dao | Datagan | Deborok | Ditoray | Dumagoc | Gatas | Gubac | Gubang | Kagawasan | Kahayagan | Kalasan | Kawit | La Suerte | Lala | Lapidian | Lenienza | Lison Valley | Lourdes | Lower Sibatang | Lumad | Lumbia | Macasing | Manga | Muricay | Napolan | Palpalan | Pedulonan | Poloyagan | San Francisco | San Jose | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Maria | Santiago | Santo Niño || Tawagan Sur || Tiguma || Tuburan || Tulangan || Tulawas || Upper Sibatang | Red Beach
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Lumad Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pagadian City|
Location of Pagadian City within the province of Zamboanga del Sur
Lumad Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Lumad is one of the Barangays of Pagadian City.
- Pagadian City is in the Province of Zamboanga del Sur
- Zamboanga del Sur is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Lumad
People of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Lumad
Elected Government Officials of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Elected Lumad Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Barangay Chairman, Rogelio C. Diano Sr.
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 1, Danilo N. Coronado
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 2, Nestor D.R. Puerto
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 3, Edmar A. Banggoy
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 4, Jacinto B. De La Cruz
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 5, Rudy L. Nepal
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 6, Luzvimindo C. Layan
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, Kagawad 7, Danny F. Libradilla
- Pagadian City (Capital), Lumad, SK Chairman, Juvannie T. Libradilla
Businesses in Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Lumad.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Lumad
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Lumad, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The schools in Lumad
Economy of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Lumad, Pagadian City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Lumad, Pagadian City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Lumad, Pagadian City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Lumad. This will help boost the local economy of Lumad. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Lumad landmarks here.
- Places to see in Lumad:
Fiestas and Traditions of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Lumad
Your Story about Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Lumad. You can talk about the good things in Lumad or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Lumad. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Lumad? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Lumad. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Lumad, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Lumad? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Lumad? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Lumad.
- Phl masters open WPT bid, rip Bulgars
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines hacked out an emphatic 5-1 win over Bulgaria to get its drive in the World Pool Team Championship going Monday night at Tongzhou Luhe High School in Beijing, China.
- Dennis Orcollo, Lee Vann Corteza, Carlo Biado and Rubilen Amit played true to form and impose their dominance against Bulgaria’s Stanimir Dimitrov, Radostin Dimov, Lyudmil Georgiev, and Kristina Zlateva en route to winning the six-game set in Group A hostilities with plenty to spare ............................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Bilateral trade between PH, Indonesia gets boost
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:07 am
- The bilateral trade relations between the Philippines and Indonesia would be given another boost after the latter had relaxed trade restrictions at its Bitung Port, Trade Secretary Gregory L. Domingo said.
- “This is part of the Asean BIMP-Eaga (Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East Asean Growth Area) effort to promote trade for that subregion. There will be Ro-ro (rollon-rolloff) service for Davao-Bitung and this is in anticipation of that,” Domingo said in a text message ........................ Full Story»
- Pope sets Philippine trip January 15-19
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:33 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – Pope Francis will visit the Philippines from January 15 to 19, 2015, to meet earthquake and typhoon survivors in the Visayas, Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle said.
- In a media briefing on Tuesday, July 29, Tagle said the Vatican will release other details "later in the year."........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Lumad.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category: Lumad, Pagadian City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Lumad Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Lumad, Pagadian City?
We want to give the people of Lumad the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Lumad is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Lumad participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Lumad.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.