Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
Maabud North •
Maabud South •
Santo Niño •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Maabud North Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines|
San Nicolas Batangas Map Locator
Maabud North Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
- Maabud North is one of the Barangays of San Nicolas.
- San Nicolas is in the Province of Batangas
- Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Maabud North
People of Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Maabud North
Elected Government Officials of Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Maabud North Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Batangas, San Nicolas, Maabud North, Barangay Captain, Severina T Umandap
- Batangas, San Nicolas, Maabud North, Kagawad 1, Genaro O Biscocho
- Batangas, San Nicolas, Maabud North, Kagawad 2, Mario M Umandap Jr
- Batangas, San Nicolas, Maabud North, Kagawad 3, Joemar O Fajardo Sr
- Batangas, San Nicolas, Maabud North, Kagawad 4, Nestor M Dinglasan Jr
- Batangas, San Nicolas, Maabud North, Kagawad 5, Antonio B Biscocho
- Batangas, San Nicolas, Maabud North, Kagawad 6, Gerardo R Fajardo
- Batangas, San Nicolas, Maabud North, Kagawad 7, Severo D Almeda Sr
- Batangas, San Nicolas, Maabud North, SK Chairman, Maica P Agojo
Businesses in Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Maabud North.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Maabud North
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Maabud North, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
The schools in Maabud North
Economy of Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Maabud North, San Nicolas you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Maabud North, San Nicolas, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Maabud North, San Nicolas. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Maabud North. This will help boost the local economy of Maabud North. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Maabud North landmarks here.
- Places to see in Maabud North:
Fiestas and Traditions of Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Maabud North
Your Story about Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Maabud North. You can talk about the good things in Maabud North or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Maabud North. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Maabud North? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Maabud North. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Maabud North? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Maabud North? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Maabud North.
- Bulacan to host FIFA games
- Friday, April 17, 2015 13:00 am
- OFFICIALS of the Philippine Football Federation are impressed at the size and facilities of the Philippine Arena in Bocaue, Bulacan.
- Because of its 24,000 seating capacity and its ability to hold night games, the PFF is negotiating with Iglesia ni Kristo officials so that the home games of the Philippine Azkals national football team in the FIFA World Cup qualifiers 2015 will be played there .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippine peso heads for best week since January on remittances
- Friday, April 17, 2015
- The Philippine peso headed for its biggest weekly advance since January, after data showed an increase in the amount of money sent home by workers living abroad.
- Remittances, which accounted for 9 percent of gross domestic product in 2014, climbed 4.2 percent in February from a year earlier, the central bank reported on Wednesday. That compared with a 0.5-percent increase in January. The peso rose, even as foreign funds pulled $103 million from local shares in the first four days of the week, exchange data show. “You’ve seen a rebound in remittances,” said Joey Cuyegkeng, an economist at ING Groep NV in Manila. “There were foreign sellers in the stock market. Apparently, those investors were taking profits without going out from the Philippine market.” ........................ Full Story»
- BIR revenues up 12% in Q1
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Bureau of Internal Revenue grew its revenues at a faster clip in the first quarter this year compared to the same period in 2014.
- Internal Revenue commissioner Kim Henares said revenues from January to March likely expanded by more than 12 percent, driven by the agency’s relentless efforts to catch tax cheats ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Maabud North.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Maabud North, San Nicolas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Nicolas Batangas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Maabud North, San Nicolas, Batangas, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Maabud North, San Nicolas?
We want to give the people of Maabud North the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Maabud North is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Maabud North participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Maabud North.