Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
List of Barangays in Mabalacat, in the Pampanga Province within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Atlu-Bola • Bical • Bundagul • Cacutud • Calumpang • Camachiles • Dapdap • Dau • Dolores • Duquit • Lakandula • Mabiga • Macapagal Village • Mamatitang • Mangalit • Marcos Village • Mawaque • Paralayunan • Poblacion • San Francisco • San Joaquin • Santa Ines • Santa Maria • Santo Rosario • Sapang Balen • Sapang Biabas • Tabun
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage. Anybody can help update the barangay pages in three ways: (1) by registering as a user, (2) by sending the contribution via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, (3) by sending the story or pictures via .
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Pampanga province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Apalit || Arayat || Bacolor || Candaba || Floridablanca || Guagua || Lubao || Macabebe || Magalang || Masantol || Mexico || Minalin || Porac || San Luis || San Simon || Santa Ana || Santa Rita || Santo Tomas || Sasmuan
Cities in the Province of Pampanga: Angeles City || Mabalacat || San Fernando City - Capital
Official Seal of Mabalacat, Pampanga
Please upload image
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines|
Mabalacat in the Pampanga Province
Pampanga Province within the Philippines
Welcome Arch of Mabalacat, Pampanga
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Municipality Hall of Mabalacat, Pampanga
Geography of Mabalacat City, Pampanga, Philippines
Geography of Mabalacat
Location of Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
- 15.2167° N, 120.5833° E - Mabalacat, Coordinates
History of Mabalacat City, Pampanga, Philippines
Mabalacat became the town in 1712. It was named after the balacat tree(Zizyphus Zonulata Blco.), a fourth class timber. Mabalacat means full of balacat . Then a settlement of a Negrito tribe headed by a chieftain name Caragan, the area was virtual forest of balacat trees. It has land area of 15,262 hectares more than double that of Angeles City s. Two-thirds of the land area of Clark Air Base was taken from Mabalacat. According to old residents, from Liberation to 1949 all judicial cases were reffered to and heard at the Justice of the Peace Court of Mabalacat. Before 1712 Mabalacat was a barrio (Barangay) of Bambang, now Bamban Tarlac.
There is no official record on the foundation of this town, but according to stories handed down orally from generation to generation, the first settlers were purely Negritos led by Caragan. Caragan married Laureana Tolentino and adopted her family name. Laureana Tolentino was the first cabeza de barangay of Mabalacat, a title now equivalent to barangay captain. The Negritos were finally driven back to the nearby mountains and hills by the lowlanders who frequented the place to hund wild animals and fowls. At present one barangay, Marcos Village, is inhabited by Negritos who live in bungalow housed and speak broken English. Mabalacat like Porac, Sta. Rita, Magalang and Angeles City never gets flooded by heavy rain because it is situated on an elevated plain known as Upper Pampanga.
In 1853 Mabalacat had a population of 2,611 and four barangays, namely, Babangdapu, Duquit, Malabni, and Paglilmbunan. In 1903 its population increased to 7,049 and already had 19 barangays. These were Poblacion, Bical, Bundagul, Dapdap, Dau, Dolores, Iba, Mabiga, Mamatitang, Mangalit, Matas, Mawaque, Paralayunan, Quitangil, San Joaquin, Sta. Ines, Santa Maria, Sapang Balen, and Sapang Biabas. In 1948 its barangays increased to 20 with the addition of Fort Stotsenburg. Barangay Quitangil was replaced by San Francisco. Today Mabalacat has 27 barangays with the addition of Atly bola, Cacutud, Calumpang, Camatchiles, Macapagal Village, Marcos Village, Sto. Rosario, and Tabun. However, barangays Babangdapu, Malabni, Paglimbunan, Quitangil, Iba, Matas, and Fort Stotsenburg were renamed with their present names.
A first class municipality (Effective July 1996) Mabalacat has a population of 121,115 based on the (1990 census) and 129,900 (1995 Census). It has an average annual income of P 23,108,033.09 derived mostly from municipal license fees, land tax and IRA,. The biggest barangay is Dau with population of 47,180, and the smallest is Sapang Balen, with 347 persons.
Its people are peace loving and God-fearing as well as hardworking and industrious. They speak the Kapampangan dialect which is very rich in vocabulary and culture.
- source: www.pampangacapitol.com
People of Mabalacat City, Pampanga, Philippines
- Total Population of Mabalacat as of 2010 Census: 215,610
- Registered voters of Mabalacat City as of 2010 per COMELEC: 96,678
Local Government Unit LGU of Mabalacat City, Pampanga, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Mabalacat City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Mabalacat City: MORALES, BOKING (KAMBILAN) KAPANALIG AT KAMBILAN NING MEMALEN PAMPANGA
- Vice-Mayor of Mabalacat City: HALILI, CHRISTIAN INDEPENDENT
- Councilors of Mabalacat City:
- JOCSON, BENNY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 28690 7.87%
- AQUINO, GERALD GUTTRIE INDEPENDENT 25026 6.87%
- PEÑA, ROX (KAMBILAN) KAPANALIG AT KAMBILAN NING MEMALEN PAMPANGA 22803 6.26%
- GALANG, FROY (KAMBILAN) KAPANALIG AT KAMBILAN NING MEMALEN PAMPANGA 22741 6.24%
- YUMUL, JENG (KAMBILAN) KAPANALIG AT KAMBILAN NING MEMALEN PAMPANGA 22106 6.06%
- GARBO, WIN-WIN (KAMBILAN) KAPANALIG AT KAMBILAN NING MEMALEN PAMPANGA 21970 6.03%
- SOTTO, EDDIE (KAMBILAN) KAPANALIG AT KAMBILAN NING MEMALEN PAMPANGA 21514 5.90%
- TIGLAO, BOK (KAMBILAN) KAPANALIG AT KAMBILAN NING MEMALEN PAMPANGA 18960 5.20%
- RIVERA, CARLO NIÑO (KAMBILAN) KAPANALIG AT KAMBILAN NING MEMALEN PAMPANGA 18876 5.18%
- MORALES, DWIGHT (KAMBILAN) KAPANALIG AT KAMBILAN NING MEMALEN PAMPANGA 18673 5.12%
- Elected officials of Mabalacat for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Mabalacat: Marino Pineda Morales
- Vice-Mayor of Mabalacat: Noelito Bondoc Castro
- Councilors of Mabalacat:
Barangay Elected Officials of Mabalacat City, Pampanga for the term of 2010-2013
Businesses in Mabalacat City, Pampanga, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Businesses in Mabalacat
- Appliance, Department, Supermarkets, Motorcycles & Cars
- Drug Stores, Pharmacies
- Banks, Lending Companies, Pawn Shops,
- Hardware Stores, Lumber & Board Supplies, Furniture Stores
- E.B Rivera's Lumber Hardware & Glass Supply, Mc Arthur Hwy, Dau Mabalacat, Pampanga
- DBF Furniture Mc Artur Hwy, Dau , Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Dau 2008 Lumber & Hardware Mc Arthur Hwy, Dau Mabalacat, Pampanga
- 4NV Second Hand Lumber, Mc Arthur Hwy, Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Annie Bamboo Furniture, Mc Arthur Hwy, Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Arnold Textile Paint, Camachiles ,Dau Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Hospitals, Clinics, and Health Centers
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses
- Repairs & Services
- Canlas Motorcycle Parts & Accessories, Mc Arthur Hwy, Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Belardo Muffler Center & Headers Mc Arthur Hwy, Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- A. Graphics Advertising, Mc Arthur Hwy, Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- AJ Emission Mc Arthur Hwy, Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Auto Force, Expressway Exit, Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Realty Business
- Restaurants, Catering Services, Bake Shops
- Salons, Barber shops, Health & Beauty Stores
Real Estate for Sale in Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Mabalacat, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data here yourself or email the information to email@example.com
Schools in Mabalacat City, Pampanga, Philippines
School year 2015-2016 starts Monday, June 1, 2015 and ends Friday, April 1, 2016, for public elementary and secondary schools. The SY will consist of 201 school days, inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training (INSET) break. The different school events and activities, including the number of school days per quarter, are contained in Enclosure No. 1. Source: Department of Education
The name of your school in Mabalacat can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Mabalacat City, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mabalacat you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mabalacat, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Mabalacat City, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mabalacat in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Mabalacat. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mabalacat landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Mabalacat.
Your Story about Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Mabalacat? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mabalacat. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Mabalacat, Pampanga supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Mabalacat Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mabalacat.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mabalacat Pampanga Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pampanga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.