Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
Magdiwang • Poblacion • Salcedo I • Salcedo II • San Antonio I • San Antonio II • San Jose I • San Jose II • San Juan I • San Juan II • San Rafael I • San Rafael II • San Rafael III • San Rafael IV • Santa Rosa I • Santa Rosa II
Magdiwang Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Noveleta, Cavite|
Magdiwang Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
- Magdiwang is one of the Barangays of Noveleta.
- Noveleta is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Magdiwang
People of Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Magdiwang
Elected Government Officials of Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Magdiwang Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Magdiwang.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Magdiwang. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Magdiwang
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Magdiwang, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Magdiwang
Economy of Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Magdiwang, Noveleta you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Magdiwang, Noveleta, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Magdiwang, Noveleta. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Magdiwang. This will help boost the local economy of Magdiwang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Magdiwang landmarks here.
- Places to see in Magdiwang:
Fiestas and Traditions of Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Magdiwang
Your Story about Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Magdiwang. You can talk about the good things in Magdiwang or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Magdiwang. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Magdiwang? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Magdiwang. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Magdiwang? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Magdiwang? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Magdiwang.
- Myanmar Games unfolds Wednesday: Wushu artists open Phl SEAG mission
- Saturday, December 7, 2013 12:00 am
- NAYPYITAW – The wushu experts, missing the services of Filipino ultimate fighter Eduard Folayang, begin the war of attrition in the martial arts, now the main battleground where Filipinos hope to win majority of a projected 25-gold medal haul at the start of wushu competitions today, four days before the formal opening rites of the 27th Southeast Asian Games here.
- LJessie Aligaga, gold medalist in the 2012 Sanda (Sanshou) Wushu World Cup and silver medalist in the 2013 World Wushu Championships, guns for the gold in the 48kg category of the sanshou (combat) events. Divine Wally, silver medalist in last year’s Asian Junior Championships, fights in the distaff side in the same division of the wushu competitions at the Theikdi Indoor Stadium in the new city of Naypyitaw, main hub of the 12-day, 11-nation biennial conclave...............Full Story»
News and Events
- President Aquino joins world leaders in mourning death of Nelson Mandela
- Saturday, December 7, 2013
- MANILA, Dec. 7 -- President Benigno S. Aquino III joined the world leaders in mourning the death of former South Africa President Nelson Mandela saying he was an exemplar of conscientious resistance to racism and exponent of reconciliation founded on justice.
- "On behalf of the entire Filipino people, I extend our deepest condolences to the family of Mr. Mandela, the people of South Africa, and all men and women of peace and goodwill who mourn the passing of a truly great man," the Chief Executive said in a statement issued on Friday.........Full Story»
- Philippine end-Nov forex reserves at 10-month high
- Friday, December 6, 2013 5:39 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - Gross international reserves jumped to a 10-month high to $84.025 billion in November, data from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas showed.
- "The increase in reserves was due mainly to foreign exchange operations and income from investments of the BSP as well as foreign currency deposits by the Treasurer of the Philippines," the BSP said in a statement.........Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Magdiwang, Noveleta?
We want to give the people of Magdiwang the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Magdiwang is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Magdiwang participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Magdiwang.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Magdiwang.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Magdiwang, Noveleta Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Noveleta, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Magdiwang, Noveleta, Cavite, Philippines]]