Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Barangays (43) of Batac City in the Ilocos Norte province within Region 1 of The Philippines
Ablan • Acosta • Aglipay • Baay • Baligat • Baoa East • Baoa West • Barani • Ben-agan • Bil-loca • Biningan • Bungon • Callaguip • Camandingan • Camguidan • Cangrunaan • Capacuan • Caunayan • Colo • Dariwdiw • Lacub • Mabaleng • Magnuang • Maipalig • Nagbacalan • Naguirangan • Palongpong • Palpalicong • Parangopong • Payao • Pimentel • Quiling Norte • Quiling Sur • Quiom • Rayuray • Ricarte • San Julian • San Mateo • San Pedro • Suabit • Sumader • Tabug • Valdez
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Magnuang Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Batac City, Philippines|
Batac City within Ilocos Norte Map
Magnuang Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- Magnuang is one of the Barangays of Batac City.
- Batac City is in the Province of Ilocos Norte
- Ilocos Norte is in the island of Luzon and within Region I Northern Luzon
History of Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Magnuang
People of Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Magnuang
Elected Government Officials of Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- Elected Magnuang Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Valencia, Felix Jr. Hortizuela
- Barangay Kagawad : Magno, Charlemagne Bensan
- Barangay Kagawad : Almazan, Ruvelyn Reyes
- Barangay Kagawad : Fontanilla, Christopher Corpuz
- Barangay Kagawad : Bactat, Nelson Pacol
- Barangay Kagawad : De La Cruz, Regolito Pucan
- Barangay Kagawad : Lumang, Dolemar Libed
- Barangay Kagawad : Tulali, Reynaldo Daynos
- Elected Magnuang Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Ilocos Norte, Batac City, Magnuang, PB, Felix H Valencia Jr
- Ilocos Norte, Batac City, Magnuang, SBM 1, Cornelia B Pambid
- Ilocos Norte, Batac City, Magnuang, SBM 2, Reynaldo S Manglal-Lan
- Ilocos Norte, Batac City, Magnuang, SBM 3, Charlemagne B Magno
- Ilocos Norte, Batac City, Magnuang, SBM 4, Danilo M Salamitao
- Ilocos Norte, Batac City, Magnuang, SBM 5, Christopher C Fontanilla
- Ilocos Norte, Batac City, Magnuang, SBM 6, Marylou A Corpuz
- Ilocos Norte, Batac City, Magnuang, SBM 7, Dolemar L Lumang
- Ilocos Norte, Batac City, Magnuang, SKC, Eliemar D Ragadi
- Elected Magnuang Officers for the term of 2007 - 2010
- Chairman (captain): Capt. Felix Valencia
- Christopher Fontanilla
- Cornelia Pambid
- Marilou Corpuz
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Magnuang.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Magnuang
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Magnuang, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
The schools in Magnuang
Economy of Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Magnuang, Batac City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Magnuang, Batac City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Magnuang, Batac City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Magnuang. This will help boost the local economy of Magnuang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Magnuang landmarks here.
- Places to see in Magnuang:
Fiestas and Traditions of Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Magnuang
Your Story about Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Magnuang. You can talk about the good things in Magnuang or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Magnuang. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Magnuang? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Magnuang. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Magnuang? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Magnuang? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Magnuang.
- PSL swimmer bags gold in Singapore midget meet
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine Swimming League (PSL) standout Micaela Jasmine Mojdeh added another feather to her cap by claiming a gold medal in the 20th Singapore Open Invitational Midget Meet on Saturday at the Singapore Sports Aquatic Center.
- Mojdeh, a multi-gold medalist in international competitions who trains at The Village Sports Club in Parañaque, submitted the fastest time of 17.86 seconds in the girls’ 8 years 25-meter butterfly, beating 23 participants including tall Chinese and Singaporean swimmers ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Moody’s retains stable outlook on Phl
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Global credit rating firm Moody’s Investor Service has retained its stable outlook on the Philippines amid the bond tapering program initiated by the US Federal Reserve since late last year.
- In a report, Moody’s said it has retained its Baa3 credit rating on positive outlook, with a low 29.3 percent vulnerability from external sources, for the Philippines ........................ Full Story»
- Phl, Indonesia push $12-B two-way trade
- Saturday, September 13, 2014
- MANILA, Philippines - Indonesia and the Philippines are looking to double two-way trade to $12 billion amid opportunities in the seaweed, mining and palm oil industries.
- Indonesia’s vice minister of trade Bayu Krisnamurthi said in a press conference yesterday the two countries have potential to double trade from just $5 billion last year given opportunities in different industries ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Magnuang, Batac City?
We want to give the people of Magnuang the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Magnuang is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Magnuang participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Magnuang.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Magnuang.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Magnuang, Batac City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Batac City, Philippiness Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Ilocos Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Magnuang, Batac City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.