Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
Barangays of Dinalupihan, in the Bataan Province of the Philippines
Aquino • Bangal • Bayan-bayanan • Bonifacio (Pob.) • Burgos (Pob.) • Colo • Daang Bago • Dalao • Del Pilar (Pob.) • Gen. Luna (Pob.) • Gomez (Pob.) • Happy Valley • Jose C. Payumo, Jr. • Kataasan • Layac • Luacan • Mabini Ext. (Pob.) • Mabini Proper (Pob.) • Magsaysay • Maligaya • Naparing • New San Jose • Old San Jose • Padre Dandan (Pob.) • Pagalanggang • Pag-asa • Payangan • Pentor • Pinulot • Pita • Rizal (Pob.) • Roosevelt • Roxas (Pob.) • Saguing • San Benito • San Isidro (Pob.) • San Pablo (Bulate) • San Ramon • San Simon • Santa Isabel (Tabacan) • Santo Niño • Sapang Balas • Torres Bugauen (Pob.) • Tubo-tubo • Tucop • Zamora (Pob.)
Magsaysay Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dinalupihan Bataan, Philippines|
Dinalupihan Bataan Map Locator
Magsaysay Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
- Magsaysay is one of the Barangays of Dinalupihan.
- Dinalupihan is in the Province of Bataan
- Bataan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Magsaysay
People of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
Total Population of Magsaysay
Elected Government Officials of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
- Elected Magsaysay Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- BATAAN DINALUPIHAN MAGSAYSAY STREET Barangay Chairman/Captain Daniel S Quinto
- BATAAN DINALUPIHAN MAGSAYSAY STREET SBM kagawad/Councilor 2 Lorenzo E Torres
- BATAAN DINALUPIHAN MAGSAYSAY STREET SBM kagawad/Councilor 1 Ronald G. Jimenez
- BATAAN DINALUPIHAN MAGSAYSAY STREET SBM kagawad/Councilor 3 Roberto D. Nunag
- BATAAN DINALUPIHAN MAGSAYSAY STREET SBM kagawad/Councilor 4 Jocelyn J. Macalinao
- BATAAN DINALUPIHAN MAGSAYSAY STREET SBM kagawad/Councilor 5 Elmer T. Gozon
- BATAAN DINALUPIHAN MAGSAYSAY STREET SBM kagawad/Councilor 6 Fernando S Angeles
- BATAAN DINALUPIHAN MAGSAYSAY STREET SBM kagawad/Councilor 7 Roberto F Macunat
- BATAAN DINALUPIHAN MAGSAYSAY STREET SKC Youth Chairman Mark Kevin J. Bonifacio
Businesses in Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Magsaysay.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Magsaysay
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Magsaysay, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
The schools in Magsaysay
Economy of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Magsaysay. This will help boost the local economy of Magsaysay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Magsaysay landmarks here.
- Places to see in Magsaysay:
Fiestas and Traditions of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Magsaysay
Your Story about Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
Tell your story about Magsaysay. You can talk about the good things in Magsaysay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Magsaysay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Magsaysay? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Magsaysay. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Magsaysay? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Magsaysay? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Magsaysay.
- Fil-Am seeks to swim for Phl
- Monday, September 1, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - A 17-year-old Fil-Am swimmer, whose best long course time of 31.39 seconds in the 50-meter backstroke is .03 faster than the Philippine record, hopes to compete for the country in the near future and her father is now inquiring about the steps to take in acquiring dual citizenship.
- Elizabeth Davis Jordana began swimming competitively in US regional meets since she was nine and is in the senior elite class of the Dad’s Club Team in Texas. Her father Martin, 51, was born in Manila and is a Filipino-Spanish mestizo with roots in Bicol. Her mother Sarah is American ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Recovery of imports seen in Q3
- Monday, September 1, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Merchandise imports would likely recover in the third quarter following a contraction in June and May, the research arm of Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co. said.
- “Coming from a second quarter decline, expect figures to improve in the third quarter given the country’s import season,” Mabellene Reynaldo, research analyst at the bank, said in a report ........................ Full Story»
- WB lends $508 M to Phl for rural infra
- Sunday, August 31, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The World Bank is extending a $508.25-million loan and grant package to the Philippines for rural infrastructure aimed at improving the productivity of small farmers and fisherfolk, raising rural incomes and reducing poverty in the country.
- The six-year Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) also aims to facilitate easier access of farmers’ produce to the markets. The Department of Agriculture (DA) will implement the project ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Magsaysay.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Magsaysay, Dinalupihan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Dinalupihan, Bataan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bataan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Magsaysay, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Magsaysay, Dinalupihan?
We want to give the people of Magsaysay the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Magsaysay is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Magsaysay participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Magsaysay.