Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Barangays of Mandaue City, in the Cebu Province within Region 7 in the Republic of the Philippines
Alang-alang | Bakilid | Banilad | Basak | Cabancalan | Cambaro | Canduman | Casili | Casuntingan | Centro | Cubacub | Guizo | Ibabao-Estancia | Jagobiao | Labogon | Looc | Maguikay | Mantuyong | Opao | Pakna-an | Pagsabungan | Subangdaku | Tabok | Tawason | Tingub | Tipolo | Umapad
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Mandaue City Map Locator
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Please Upload Picture
Location of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
geographical location: Cebu, Region 7, Philippines, Asia
geographical coordinates: 10° 20' 0" North, 123° 57' 0" East
History of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Maguikay
People of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Maguikay
Local Government Unit LGU of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Maguikay for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Francis C. Tan
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 1, Victoria C. Omolon
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 2, Rosalito P. Simbajon
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 3, Earl C. Dabon
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 4, Edwin B. Calderon
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 5, Ely C. Ceniza
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 6, Eduard B. Gumera
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 7, Fernando C. Go
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, SK Chairman, Jon Elica G Dabon
Businesses in Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Real Estate for Sale or Lease in Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Maguikay, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your school in San Jose can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
The schools in Maguikay are:
- Name of School ??
- Address of your school ??
- Telephone Number ??
- Principal of the school ??
Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes.
Economy of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Maguikay, Mandaue City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Maguikay, Mandaue City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Maguikay, Mandaue City. Where does the energy source of this Mandaue City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Maguikay in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Maguikay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Maguikay landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Maguikay
Your Story about Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Maguikay. You can talk about the good things in Maguikay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Maguikay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Maguikay, Mandaue City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Mandaue City, Cebu Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.