Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Barangays of Mandaue City, in the Cebu Province within Region 7 in the Republic of the Philippines
Alang-alang | Bakilid | Banilad | Basak | Cabancalan | Cambaro | Canduman | Casili | Casuntingan | Centro | Cubacub | Guizo | Ibabao-Estancia | Jagobiao | Labogon | Looc | Maguikay | Mantuyong | Opao | Pakna-an | Pagsabungan | Subangdaku | Tabok | Tawason | Tingub | Tipolo | Umapad
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Mandaue City Map Locator
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Please Upload Picture
Location of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
geographical location: Cebu, Region 7, Philippines, Asia
geographical coordinates: 10° 20' 0" North, 123° 57' 0" East
History of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Maguikay
People of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Maguikay
Local Government Unit LGU of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Maguikay for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Francis C. Tan
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 1, Victoria C. Omolon
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 2, Rosalito P. Simbajon
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 3, Earl C. Dabon
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 4, Edwin B. Calderon
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 5, Ely C. Ceniza
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 6, Eduard B. Gumera
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, Kagawad 7, Fernando C. Go
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Maguikay, SK Chairman, Jon Elica G Dabon
Businesses in Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Maguikay, Mandaue City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Maguikay
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale or Lease in Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Maguikay, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your school in San Jose can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
The schools in Maguikay are:
- Name of School ??
- Address of your school ??
- Telephone Number ??
- Principal of the school ??
Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes.
Economy of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Maguikay, Mandaue City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Maguikay, Mandaue City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Maguikay, Mandaue City. Where does the energy source of this Mandaue City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Maguikay in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Maguikay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Maguikay landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Maguikay
Your Story about Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Maguikay. You can talk about the good things in Maguikay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Maguikay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Maguikay
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Maguikay, Mandaue City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.