Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Barangays of San Fernando City, in the Pampanga Province, Philippines
Alasas | Baliti | Bulaon | Calulut | Dela Paz Norte | Dela Paz Sur | Del Carmen | Del Pilar | Del Rosario | Dolores | Juliana | Lara | Lourdes | Magliman | Maimpis | Malino | Malpitic | Pandaras | Panipuan | Pulung Bulu | Quebiauan | Saguin | San Agustin | San Felipe | San Isidro | San Jose | San Juan | San Nicolas | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Teresita | Santo Niño | Santo Rosario | Sindalan | Telabastagan
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Maimpis Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Fernando City, Pampanga|
Maimpis Barangay Hall
Department Of Science and Technology, Maimpis, San Fernando
Location of Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Maimpis is one of the Barangays of San Fernando City.
- San Fernando City is in the province of Pampanga
- Pampanga is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Maimpis
People of Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Total Population of Maimpis
Elected Government Officials of Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Elected Maimpis Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Maimpis, Barangay Chairman, Romeo S Dizon
- Maimpis, SK Chairman, Mark Anthony G Sicat
Businesses in Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Maimpis.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- Take a picture of your Business in Maimpis. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Maimpis
- 3Kings Emission Center Brgy. Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga
- Chomoko Bar & Grill Brgy. Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga
- Garfield Meat Shop Brgy. Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga
- Motel Tropicana Brgy. Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga
- R1 Emission Testing Center Brgy. Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga
Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Maimpis, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The schools in Maimpis
Economy of Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Maimpis, San Fernando you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Maimpis, San Fernando, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Maimpis. This will help boost the local economy of Maimpis. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Maimpis landmarks here.
- Places to see in Maimpis:
Fiestas and Traditions of Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Fiesta date of Maimpis
Your Story about Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Tell your story about Maimpis. You can talk about the good things in Maimpis or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Maimpis. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Maimpis? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Maimpis. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Maimpis? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Maimpis? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Maimpis.
- PH tossers vs Taiwan today
- Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Game Today
- (Nakhon Pathom, Thailand)
- 3 p.m. – Taiwan vs Philippines
- The Philippine-PLDT HOME TVolution women’s volleyball team expects another tough grind when it battles Taiwan’s Taipei City today in the 2014 Asian Women’s Club Volleyball Championship in Nakhon Pathom, Thailand.
- The Power Pinays, who kicked off their campaign with a three-set romp over India’s KSEB, face the Taiwanese spikers at 2 p.m. (3 p.m. Philippine time) ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- More tourists from New Zealand visit Philippines
- Saturday, April 19, 2014
- More tourists from New Zealand are flocking to the Philippines and spending more than other foreign tourists, data from the Department of Tourism (DoT) showed.
- The Philippine Embassy in New Zealand said there were 15,783 tourists from New Zealand who visited the Philippines in 2013 or a growth rate of 11.94 percent from the previous year ....................... Full Story»
- Be ready to sacrifice for others – Aquino
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Manila, Philippines — President Benigno S. Aquino III encouraged Filipinos to do good deeds even after Lent as he expressed hope for a peaceful and meaningful observance of this year’s Holy Week.
- In his Holy Week message, the President said Filipinos should emulate the example of Jesus Christ by being humble and ready to sacrifice for others ....................... Full Story»
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Maimpis.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Maimpis, San Fernando Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Fernando City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pampanga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Maimpis, San Fernando?
We want to give the people of Maimpis the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Maimpis is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Maimpis participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Maimpis.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.