Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Baybay Norte •
Baybay Sur •
Buenavista Norte •
Buenavista Sur •
Bugtong Lumangan •
Bugtong Naulid, Miagao •
Cubay Ubos •
Kirayan Norte •
Kirayan Sur •
Kirayan Tacas •
La Consolacion •
Nam-o Norte •
Nam-o Sur •
Pungtod Monteclaro •
Pungtod Naulid •
San Fernando •
San Jose •
San Rafael •
Ubos Ilawod •
Ubos Ilaya •
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines|
Miagao within Iloilo
Malagyan Barangay Seal Picture
Malagyan Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Malagyan is one of the Barangays of Miagao.
- Miagao is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Malagyan
People of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Malagyan
Elected Government Officials of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Malagyan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Malagyan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Malagyan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Malagyan, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Malagyan
Economy of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Malagyan, Miagao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Malagyan, Miagao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Malagyan, Miagao. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Malagyan. This will help boost the local economy of Malagyan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Malagyan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Malagyan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Malagyan
Your Story about Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Malagyan. You can talk about the good things in Malagyan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Malagyan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Malagyan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Malagyan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Malagyan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Malagyan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Malagyan.
- Phl-Smart jins bag 12 golds, 28 other medals in ASEAN meet
- Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines-Smart taekwondo team romped off with a haul of 12 gold, 14 silver and 14 bronze medals in the recent 11th ASEAN champions (ATF) tournament in Nay Pyl Taw, Myanmar.
- Many-time internationalist Kirstie Elaine Alora and Anjelay Pelaez showed the way with a gold each in the senior women’s kyorugi (free sparring) competition..........Full Story »
News and Events
- Gov’t works on branding for Phl food products
- Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The government plans to launch this year a branding for Philippine food products for export, as it seeks to actively promote local goods overseas, a trade official said.
- “We want to create a Philippine brand (to be used) for packaging (of products) this year,” Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) executive director Rosario Virginia Gaetos told reporters at the sidelines of the 9th International Food Exhibition Philippines..........Full Story
- Public ownership of stocks rises
- Friday, May 17, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Public ownership of companies listed in the local bourse is increasing, the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) said.
- In a recent study, the operator of the country’s only stock exchange said the free float level hit 33.4 percent as of end-March..........Full Story
- Upload Photos about Malagyan
- Malagyan, Miagao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Malagyan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Malagyan, Miagao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Malagyan, Miagao?
We want to give the people of Malagyan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Malagyan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Malagyan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Malagyan.