Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Baybay Norte •
Baybay Sur •
Buenavista Norte •
Buenavista Sur •
Bugtong Lumangan •
Bugtong Naulid, Miagao •
Cubay Ubos •
Kirayan Norte •
Kirayan Sur •
Kirayan Tacas •
La Consolacion •
Nam-o Norte •
Nam-o Sur •
Pungtod Monteclaro •
Pungtod Naulid •
San Fernando •
San Jose •
San Rafael •
Ubos Ilawod •
Ubos Ilaya •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines|
Miagao within Iloilo
Malagyan Barangay Seal Picture
Malagyan Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Malagyan is one of the Barangays of Miagao.
- Miagao is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Malagyan
People of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Malagyan
Elected Government Officials of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Malagyan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Malagyan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Malagyan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Malagyan, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Malagyan
Economy of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Malagyan, Miagao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Malagyan, Miagao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Malagyan, Miagao. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Malagyan. This will help boost the local economy of Malagyan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Malagyan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Malagyan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Malagyan
Your Story about Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Malagyan. You can talk about the good things in Malagyan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Malagyan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Malagyan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Malagyan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Malagyan, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Malagyan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Malagyan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Malagyan.
- Fil-Am bet to go thru 2015 SEAG time trials
- Sunday, December 28, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Fil-Am swimmer Elizabeth (Lily) Jordana is in town for the holidays from Houston and said the other day she’s ready to undergo time trials for the chance to compete for the Philippines at the Southeast Asian (SEA) Games in Singapore on June 5-16.
- Jordana, 18, expressed her intent in a meeting with Philippine delegation chef de mission and Philippine Olympic Committee (POC) treasurer Julian Camacho at the Spirals in Sofitel last Friday. She was accompanied by her parents Martin and Sarah and uncle Joaquin Jordana. Camacho said he’ll set up a tryout for Jordana at the ULTRA pool before she leaves on Jan. 7. National swimming coach Pinky Brosas welcomed Jordana’s participation and said he would monitor her performance ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH appears on Scottish companies’ radar
- Sunday, December 28, 2014 1:06 am
- Lena Wilson, head of Scotland’s main economic development body, wasn’t too bothered by the horrendous traffic that greeted her when she visited the Philippines for the first time in November.
- The chief executive of Scottish Enterprise (SE) merely noted that the heavy traffic was an indisputable sign of a dynamic and growing economy ......................... Full Story»
- Electronics top imports in October
- Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:24 am
- Semiconductor and electronics products were the country’s largest imports in October, accounting for $1.11 billion or 25 percent of the total import bill for the month, the Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines Inc. (Seipi) said.
- Seipi president Dan Lachica reported that the industry’s imports for October this year were 11.25 percent lower than the $1.25 billion worth of imports last year, dragged mainly by four electronics product sectors ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Malagyan
- Malagyan, Miagao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Malagyan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Malagyan, Miagao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Malagyan, Miagao?
We want to give the people of Malagyan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Malagyan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Malagyan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Malagyan.