Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Abgao • Acasia • Asuncion • Bactul I • Bactul II • Badiang • Bagtican • Basak • Bato I • Bato II • Batuan • Baugo • Bilibol • Bogo • Cabadiangan • Cabulihan • Cagnituan • Cambooc • Cansirong • Canturing • Canyuom • Combado • Dongon • Gawisan • Guadalupe • Hanginan • Hantag • Hinapu Daku • Hinapu Gamay • Ibarra • Isagani • Laboon • Lanao • Libertad • Libhu • Lib-og • Lonoy • Lunas • Mahayahay • Malapoc Norte • Malapoc Sur • Mambajao • Manhilo • Mantahan • Maria Clara • Matin-ao • Nasaug • Nati • Nonok Norte • Nonok Sur • Panan-awan • Pansaan • Pasay • Pinascohan • Rizal • San Agustin • San Isidro • San Jose • San Rafael • Santa Cruz • Santa Rosa • Santo Niño • Santo Rosario • Soro-soro • Tagnipa • Tam-is • Tawid • Tigbawan • Tomoy-tomoy • Tunga-tunga
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage. Anybody can help update the barangay pages in three ways: (1) by registering as a user, (2) by sending the contribution via email to email@example.com, (3) by sending the story or pictures via .
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines|
Map location of Maasin City in Southern Leyte
Southern Leyte Province within The Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Please Upload Picture
Location of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
History of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Malapoc Norte
People of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Total Population of Malapoc Norte
Local Government Unit LGU of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Elected Malapoc Norte Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Malapoc Norte, Punong Barangay (Chairman), David C Maldo
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Malapoc Norte, Kagawad 1, Donato C Acasio
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Malapoc Norte, Kagawad 2, Ramil Z Maldo
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Malapoc Norte, Kagawad 3, Romeo S. Bestudio
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Malapoc Norte, Kagawad 4, Edwin C Malasaga
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Malapoc Norte, Kagawad 5, Eugenia A Malasaga
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Malapoc Norte, Kagawad 6, Estrella M. Laroa
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Malapoc Norte, Kagawad 7, Blas B. Mondala
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Malapoc Norte, SK Chairman, Tejjy A. Solis
Businesses in Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Malapoc Norte, Maasin City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Malapoc Norte
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Malapoc Norte, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
The schools in Malapoc Norte
Economy of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City. Where does the energy source of this Maasin City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Malapoc Norte in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Malapoc Norte. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Malapoc Norte landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Malapoc Norte
Your Story about Malapoc Norte, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Tell your story about Malapoc Norte. You can talk about the good things in Malapoc Norte or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Malapoc Norte. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Malapoc Norte
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Malapoc Norte, Maasin City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.