Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
52 Barangays of Sindangan, in the Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines
Bago • Balok • Bantayan • Bato • Benigno Aquino Jr. • Binuangan • Bitoon • Bucana • Calatunan • Caluan • Calubian • Dagohoy • Dapaon • Datagan • Datu Tangkilan • Dicoyong • Disud • Don Ricardo Macias • Doña Josefa • Dumalogdog • Fatima • Gampis • Goleo • Imelda • Inuman • Joaquin Macias • La Concepcion • La Roche San Miguel • Labakid • Lagag • Lapero • Lawis • Magsaysay • Mandih • Maras • Mawal • Misok • Motibot • Nato • Nipaan • Pangalalan • Piao • Poblacion • Santo Niño • Santo Rosario • Siare • Talinga • Tigbao • Tinaplan • Titik • Upper Inuman • Upper Nipaan
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- This website is interactive unlike most websites of the LGU's (Local Government Units) in the Philippines.
- If you do not have a website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- There are sites out there that will provide you with a free webpage. But then you have to create if from scratch. The site that we provide you already has content. It is not an empty shell.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Mandih Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sindangan Zamboanga del Norte|
Location of Sindangan within Zamboanga del Norte
Mandih Barangay Hall
Mandih Basketball Court
Mandih Central School
Mandih Daycare Center
Mandih Baptist Church
Location of Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Mandih is one of the Barangays of Sindangan.
- Sindangan is in the Province of Zamboanga del Norte
- Zamboanga del Norte is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mandih
People of Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Mandih
Elected Government Officials of Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Elected Mandih Officers for the term of 2010-2013
- Sindangan, Mandih, Barangay Captain, Nelson C. Alcalde
- Sindangan, Mandih, Kagawad 1, Wilson A. Vidad Sr.
- Sindangan, Mandih, Kagawad 2, Efren G. Fabillar Jr.
- Sindangan, Mandih, Kagawad 3, Manolo B. Tobias Jr.
- Sindangan, Mandih, Kagawad 4, Emily C. Lucero
- Sindangan, Mandih, Kagawad 5, Joel Z. Casinillo
- Sindangan, Mandih, Kagawad 6, Romy F. Lasco
- Sindangan, Mandih, Kagawad 7, Romeo A. Cabrera Jr.
- Sindangan, Mandih, SK Chairman, Christy Jean S. Andabon
- Elected Mandih Officers for the term of 2007-2010
- SK Chairman: John G. Valentin
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mandih.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Mandih
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Tour de Zamboanga 2013: From the 11th of July, 2013 to the 14th of July, 2013. A four day 540 kilometer bicycle race for Charity!
- Due to the road constructions going on in the route of the Tour, we are eliminating the road bikes from this race.
- This is a (Non-Roadbike) individual bicycle race. Everybody is welcome in this race. The more the merrier. Racers who skip a stage will not be allowed to continue. Everybody who finishes the race and does not skip a stage is a winner.
The race starts at the port municipality of Liloy, Zamboanga del Norte and rests in the historical city of Zamboanga del Norte, Dapitan City to end the first stage. The following day the race will continue from Dapitan City to Pagadian City to end the second stage. The 3rd stage will be from Pagadian to Ipil. And finally culminate with the final stage from Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay to Zamboanga City.
Prizes for the Winners and Participants of Tour de Zamboanga
- 80 PRIZES in all to be Given Away. OVER ₱ 782,000.00 pesos in Prizes
- Grand Prize: The overall (liloy, dapitan, pagadian, ipil, zamboanga) first 15 finishers will be based on the overall accumulated time it took to finish the 4 stage race. The racer must finish all stages to qualify for the grand prize.
- The racer with the best accumulated time wins the championship. 1st:50K, 2nd:30K, 3rd:20K, 4th:15K, 5th:10K, 6th:9.5K, 7th:9K, 8th:8.5K, 9th:8K, 10th:7.5K, 11th:7K, 12th:6.5, 13th:6K, 14th:5.5K, 15th:5K
- Every stage has a winner. Prizes will be presented to the first 3 racers to win each stage. 1st:20K, 2nd:15K, 3rd:10K, 4th:6.5K, 5th:6K, 6th:5.5K, 7th:5K, 8th:4.5K, 9th:4K, 10th:3.5K, 11th:3K, 12th:2.5K, 13th:2K, 14th:1.5K, 15th:1K
- The winner of each stage keeps the prize money even if he/she can't continue with the race because of injury or other reasons. But because the racer skipped a stage he/she will not be allowed to continue with the race.
- Besides the Open Category, There are three (3) other competitive categories: (Women; Under 16 years old; 50 years old and over. Prizes for these categories are as follows: 25K 1st, 20K 2nd, 15K 3rd, 10K 4th, 5K 5th. Each Category gets a prize. Prizes given only to finishers of all 4 stages for these 3 categories.
- Finishers of all the 4 stages get a certificate of completion and a refund of their 1,000.00 peso registration fee. If a racer skips a stage he or she is will not be allowed to continue the race. Every finisher of the Tour de Zamboanga is a WINNER!
First Bicycle Race to cover the entire Zamboanga Peninsula
- Due to the election complications in the Zamboanga peninsula, the tour has been postponed to July 11 - July 14 of 2013.
Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga Sibugay, and Zamboanga City.
- First Stage - July 11, 2013 (Thursday): Liloy to Dapitan City
- 143 Kilometers: This stage of the race does not have many hilly terrains. It will be mostly flat. The roads are cemented.
- Second Stage - July 12, 2013(Friday): Dapitan City to Pagadian City
- 128 Kilometers: The second stage will be more challenging as there will be more hills to climb. About 40% of the terrain will be hilly. It will be on the Osmena Hwy which is almost completely cemented. There are only a few kilometers that are still under construction.
- Third Stage - July 13, 2013 (Saturday): Pagadian City to Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay
- 139 Kilometers: The race from pagadian to Ipil will prove to be a grueling race specially the first 35 kilometers. The first 35 kilometers is about 80% uphill battle.
- Fourth Stage - July 14, 2013 (Sunday): Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay to Divisoria, Zamboanga City
- 130 Kilometers: There are three challenging parts to this section of the race. First challenge is the uphill climb from the border of zamboanga sibugay to the border of zamboanga city (barangay of licomo). After that is the twisty uphill in the barangay of Tigbalabag and finally the quiniput tuktukalaw climb. Then it will be a downhill race to the finish at the barangay of Divisoria.
All Philippine Cyclers are invited to participate in the open bicycle race. It is for a great charitable cause: Project BOSS - Brotherhood Operation Sweet Smile
- Total Distance to be traveled: 540 kilometers or 338 miles - Visit our WebPage
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mandih, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Economy of Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mandih, Sindangan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mandih, Sindangan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mandih, Sindangan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mandih. This will help boost the local economy of Mandih. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mandih landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mandih:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mandih
Your Story about Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Mandih. You can talk about the good things in Mandih or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mandih. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mandih? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mandih. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mandih? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mandih? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mandih.
- Phl chess whiz kid, 7, youngest Fide master
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Boys at seven spend most of their time with their PS3s or PCs and tabs voraciously playing Candy Crush or Temple Run. But not youthful Fide Master Alekhine Nouri, who allocates a huge majority of his day handling chess pieces and mastering moves and immersing in chess books.
- “Our daily routine features 10 hours of training; no computer games, no TV. We only ease up on Sundays,” the chess prodigy’s father and personal coach Hamed Nouri said in Filipino..........Full Story »
News and Events
- Report: Phl has highest growth potential in TIPs
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013 5:08 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines has the highest growth potential among a new group of nations expected to lead global economic growth over the next seven years, a global banking giant said.
- In a report, DBS Ltd. said the so-called TIPs— Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines— are increasingly becoming a major growth driver as advanced economies continued to reel from the debt crisis..........Full Story
- 'Balanced growth' prompts Standard Chartered to raise PHL growth forecast
- Monday, June 17, 2013 4:22 pm
- Standard Chartered on Monday joined the ranks of global financial institutions to raise their Philippine economic growth forecast, saying the country is moving towards a “balanced growth” underpinned by the twin drivers of expansion: consumption and investment.
- “We now expect the economy to grow faster—6.9 percent in 2013, 6.3 percent in 2014 and 7.0 percent in 2015, mainly boosted by investment growth,” Jeff Ng, economist at the British banking giant in Singapore, noted in an e-mail message to GMA News Online. .........Full Story
Why Z-Wiki Mandih, Sindangan?
We want to give the people of Mandih the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mandih is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mandih participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mandih.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mandih.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mandih, Sindangan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mandih, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines]]