Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Barangays of Bato, in the Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Agos • Bacolod • Buluang • Caricot • Cawacagan • Cotmon • Cristo Rey • Del Rosario • Divina Pastora (Pob.) • Goyudan • Lobong • Lubigan • Mainit • Manga (Mangga) • Masoli • Neighborhood • Niño Jesus • Pagatpatan • Palo • Payak • Sagrada (Sagrada Familia) • Salvacion • San Isidro (Pob.) • San Juan • San Miguel • San Rafael (Pob.) • San Roque • San Vicente • Santa Cruz (Pob.) • Santiago (Pob.) • Sooc • Tagpolo • Tres Reyes (Pob.)
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Manga (Mangga) Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Camarines Sur Province|
Camarines Sur Province within The Philippines
Manga (Mangga) Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Manga (Mangga) is one of the Barangays of Bato.
- Bato is in the Province of Camarines Sur
- Camarines Sur is in the island of Luzon and within Region V-Bicol Region in Southern Luzon.
History of Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Manga (Mangga)
People of Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Manga (Mangga)
Elected Government Officials of Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Elected Manga (Mangga) Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Camarines Sur, Bato, Manga (Mangga), Barangay Chairman, Beverly M. Comeda
- Camarines Sur, Bato, Manga (Mangga), Kagawad 1, Alberto S. Lozano Jr.
- Camarines Sur, Bato, Manga (Mangga), Kagawad 2, Rogelio R. Bongalon
- Camarines Sur, Bato, Manga (Mangga), Kagawad 3, Arcilie R. Bolima
- Camarines Sur, Bato, Manga (Mangga), Kagawad 4, Livilino S. Marpega
- Camarines Sur, Bato, Manga (Mangga), Kagawad 5, Arnulfo M. Roxas Sr.
- Camarines Sur, Bato, Manga (Mangga), Kagawad 6, Nilda H. Campit
- Camarines Sur, Bato, Manga (Mangga), Kagawad 7, Fernando A. Bien
- Camarines Sur, Bato, Manga (Mangga), SK Chairman, Ivy B. Pumay
Businesses in Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Manga (Mangga).
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Manga (Mangga). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Manga (Mangga)
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Manga (Mangga), you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The schools in Manga (Mangga)
Economy of Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Manga (Mangga), Bato you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Manga (Mangga), Bato, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Manga (Mangga), Bato. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Manga (Mangga). This will help boost the local economy of Manga (Mangga). Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Manga (Mangga) landmarks here.
- Places to see in Manga (Mangga):
Fiestas and Traditions of Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Manga (Mangga)
Your Story about Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Manga (Mangga). You can talk about the good things in Manga (Mangga) or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Manga (Mangga). What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Manga (Mangga)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Manga (Mangga). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Manga (Mangga)? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Manga (Mangga)? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Manga (Mangga).
- Army paddlers rule dragon boat regatta
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine Army returned to the Cobra Energy Drink Dragon Boat Regatta with a flourish, handily winning the Open 300-meter standard boat race in the fourth and final leg of the series at the Manila Bay over in Manila last weekend.
- The Army paddlers, who missed the third leg last September due to rescue and relief work, made their move in the last 50 meters to win pulling away in one minute, 7.55 seconds in the event organized by the Philippine Dragon Boat Federation ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- NEDA prepares P625-B PPP projects
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The National Economic and Development Authority – Investment Coordination Committee (NEDA-ICC) is set to discuss on Friday eight public private partnership (PPP) projects worth P625 billion including the rebidding of the Cavite – Laguna expressway (Calax) and the Swiss challenge for the North Luzon and South Luzon Expressway connector road.
- PPP Center executive director Cosette Canilao told a press conference on the sidelines of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) PPP Networking Forum that NEDA-ICC is scheduled to discuss the rebidding of the P35.4 billion Calax as well as the Swiss challenge for the P18 billion NLEX-SLEX connector road. ......................... Full Story»
- PSEi continues to advance
- Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:50 am
- The local stock barometer firmed up for the second session in a row Monday as investors started to price in how falling oil prices could benefit the Philippines.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) added 51.41 points or 0.71 percent to close at 7,275.62, led by the surge in property stocks ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Manga (Mangga), Bato?
We want to give the people of Manga (Mangga) the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Manga (Mangga) is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Manga (Mangga) participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Manga (Mangga).
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Manga (Mangga).
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Manga (Mangga), Bato Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Bato, Camarines Sur Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Camarines Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Manga (Mangga), Bato, Camarines Sur, Philippines]]