Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Barangays of Guimba in the Nueva Ecija Province of The Philippines
Agcano • Ayos Lomboy • Bacayao • Bagong Barrio • Balbalino • Balingog East • Balingog West • Banitan • Bantug • Bulakid • Bunol • Caballero • Cabaruan • Caingin Tabing Ilog • Calem • Camiling • Cardinal • Casongsong • Catimon • Cavite • Cawayan Bugtong • Consuelo • Culong • Escano • Faigal • Galvan • Guiset • Lamorito • Lennec • Macamias • Macapabellag • Macatcatuit • Manacsac • Manggang Marikit • Maturanoc • Maybubon • Naglabrahan • Nagpandayan • Narvacan I • Narvacan II • Pacac • Partida I • Partida II • Pasong Inchic • Saint John District (Pob.) • San Agustin • San Andres • San Bernardino • San Marcelino • San Miguel • San Rafael • San Roque • Santa Ana • Santa Cruz • Santa Lucia • Santa Veronica District (Pob.) • Santo Cristo District (Pob.) • Saranay District (Pob.) • Sinulatan • Subol • Tampac I • Tampac II & III • Triala • Yuson
Manggang Marikit Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Nueva Ecija|
Nueva Ecija Philippines
Manggang Marikit Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Manggang Marikit is one of the Barangays of Guimba.
- Guimba is in the Province of Nueva Ecija
- The province of Nueva Ecija is in Region III - Ilocos Region and in the central island of luzon.
History of Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Manggang Marikit
People of Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Total Population of Manggang Marikit
Elected Government Officials of Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Elected Manggang Marikit Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Manggang Marikit.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Manggang Marikit. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Manggang Marikit
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Manggang Marikit, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The schools in Manggang Marikit
Economy of Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Manggang Marikit, Guimba you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Manggang Marikit, Guimba, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Manggang Marikit, Guimba. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Manggang Marikit. This will help boost the local economy of Manggang Marikit. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Manggang Marikit landmarks here.
- Places to see in Manggang Marikit:
Fiestas and Traditions of Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Fiesta date of Manggang Marikit
Your Story about Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Tell your story about Manggang Marikit. You can talk about the good things in Manggang Marikit or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Manggang Marikit. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Manggang Marikit? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Manggang Marikit. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Manggang Marikit? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Manggang Marikit? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Manggang Marikit.
- Condura run to honor Phl soldiers
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The seventh edition of the Condura Skyway Marathon will take place on Feb. 1, 2015 with a special mission of providing support to the families of Filipino soldiers killed or injured in action.
- Ton Concepcion, founder and chief organizing officer of the Condura Skyway Marathon, told yesterday’s PSA Forum at Shakey’s Malate that next year’s race is dubbed “Run for a Hero.” ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PH exports seen to sustain growth trend through 2016
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:00 am
- Philippine export revenues are expected to rally strongly in the next three years, and may hit $105.1 billion in 2016, buoyed by the rising demand for the country’s fresh food exports and intermediate goods, and by the recovery of the global electronics sector.
- Documents provided during the Philippine Economic Briefing Tuesday showed that, for this year, total exports (covering both merchandise and services) could grow by 8 percent to $85.2 billion. The trade figure may also grow by 10 percent to $94 billion in 2015, and 12 percent to $105.1 billion in 2016 ........................ Full Story»
- Phl Economic Briefing to focus on sustainability
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Government officials will be promoting today the sustainability of the country’s gains beyond 2016 at the Philippine Economic Briefing.
- “The country has achieved a lot over the last four years. With the Aquino administration ending in two years, it is keen on promoting confidence that the economic gains and the good-governance agenda will persist beyond 2016,” Editha L. Martin, executive director at the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas’ Investor Relations Office (IRO), said ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Manggang Marikit, Guimba?
We want to give the people of Manggang Marikit the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Manggang Marikit is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Manggang Marikit participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Manggang Marikit.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Manggang Marikit.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Manggang Marikit, Guimba Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Manggang Marikit, Guimba, Nueva Ecija, Philippines]]