Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
Barangays of Tibiao, in the Antique province of The Philippines
Alegre • Amar • Bandoja (Lupa-an) • Castillo • Esparagoza • Importante • La Paz • Malabor • Martinez • Natividad • Pitac • Poblacion • Salazar • San Francisco Norte • San Francisco Sur • San Isidro • Santa Ana • Santa Justa • Santo Rosario • Tigbaboy • Tuno
Martinez Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Tibiao, Antique|
Martinez Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- Martinez is one of the Barangays of Tibiao.
- Tibiao is in the Province of Antique
- Antique is in the island of Panay and within Region VI.
History of Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Martinez
People of Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
Total Population of Martinez
Elected Government Officials of Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- Elected Martinez Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Antique, Tibiao, Martinez, Barangay Chairman, Hazel B Amar
- Antique, Tibiao, Martinez, Kagawad 1, Dennis P Bulagao
- Antique, Tibiao, Martinez, Kagawad 2, Alton A Dayonot
- Antique, Tibiao, Martinez, Kagawad 3, Antonio L Espanola
- Antique, Tibiao, Martinez, Kagawad 4, Rolly T Pacheco
- Antique, Tibiao, Martinez, Kagawad 5, Edgar Ernest M Costoy Jr
- Antique, Tibiao, Martinez, Kagawad 6, Marlyn F Alegata
- Antique, Tibiao, Martinez, Kagawad 7, Lorenzo V Amarillo
- Antique, Tibiao, Martinez, SK Chairman, Lenly Rose N Cinco
Businesses in Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Martinez, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
The schools in Martinez
Economy of Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Martinez, Tibiao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Martinez, Tibiao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Martinez, Tibiao. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Martinez. This will help boost the local economy of Martinez. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Martinez landmarks here.
- Places to see in Martinez:
Fiestas and Traditions of Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
Fiesta date of Martinez
Your Story about Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
Tell your story about Martinez. You can talk about the good things in Martinez or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Martinez. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Martinez? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Martinez. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Martinez, Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Martinez? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Martinez? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Martinez.
- Blu Boys 2nd in Asian softball
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Blu Boys settled for second place in the 14th Asian Men’s Softball Championship after dropping a 0-5 setback to perennial champ Japan in yesterday’s grand finals at Kallang Softball Diamond Stadium in Singapore.
- The Blu Boys couldn’t get things going against the powerhouse Japanese, who completed an unbeaten run to their seventh straight Asian crown in the world championship-qualifying tourney featuring six nations. ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
- Phl stocks surge on Wall St rally
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Another overnight Wall Street rally behind the US Federal Reserve’s pledge to be patient in hiking rates catapulted the local benchmark index into the positive territory for the second consecutive session yesterday.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 1.37 percent or 96.35 points to close at 7,125.63 while the broader All Shares index grew 1.09 percent or 45.25 points at 4,195.81 ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Martinez
- Martinez, Tibiao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Martinez.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Martinez, Tibiao Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Martinez, Tibiao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Martinez, Tibiao?
We want to give the people of Martinez the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Martinez is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Martinez participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Martinez.