Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Abdullah Buisan • Alip Lalabuan • Alumpang Paino Mimbalay • Buadi Amloy • Caramian Alim Raya • Dalog Balut • Gindolongan Alabat • Gondarangin Asa Adigao • Kalilangan • Laila Lumbac Bacon • Lakadun • Lanco Dimapatoy • Lomigis Sucod • Lumbaca Ingud • Macabangan Imbala • Macadaag Talaguian • Macalupang Lumbac Caramian • Macompara Apa Mimbalay • Magayo Bagoaingud • Mai Ditimbang Balindong • Mai Sindaoloan Dansalan • Manalocon Talub • Maranat Bontalis • Matao Araza • Mocamad Tangul • Moriatao-Bai Labay • Pantao • Putad Marandang Buisan • Sambowang Atawa • Sawir • Talub Langi • Tamboro Cormatan • Tomambiling Lumbaca Ingud • Towanao Arangga • Unda Dayawan
- This website is interactive unlike most websites of the LGU's (Local Government Units) in the Philippines.
- If you do not have a website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- There are sites out there that will provide you with a free webpage. But then you have to create if from scratch. The site that we provide you already has content. It is not an empty shell.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
List of 39 Municipalities in the Lanao del Sur province, Philippines
Bacolod-Kalawi || Balabagan || Balindong || Bayang || Binidayan || Buadiposo-Buntong || Bubong || Butig || Bumbaran || Calanogas || Ditsaan-Ramain || Ganassi || Kapai || Kapatagan || Lumba-Bayabao || Lumbaca-Unayan || Lumbatan || Lumbayanague || Madalum || Madamba || Maguing || Malabang || Marantao || Marogong || Masiu || Mulondo || Pagayawan || Piagapo || Picong || Poona Bayabao || Pualas || Saguiaran || Sultan Dumalondong || Tagoloan II || Tamparan || Taraka || Tubaran || Tugaya || Wao
Cities in the Province of Lanao del Sur: Marawi City (Capital)
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Masiu, Lanao del Sur Official Seal
Please upload picture
Masiu, Lanao del Sur
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Lanao del Sur|
Lanao del Sur Province within The Philippines
Masiu, Lanao del Sur Municipal Hall
Please upload picture
Geography of Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Geography of Masiu
Location of Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Masiu is located ....
History of Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
The begining of Masiu
People of Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Masiu
Local Government Unit LGU of Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Elected officials of Masiu for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Nasser Pacasum Pangandaman Jr.
- Vice-Mayor: Amilbansa Mimbantas Pangandaman
Barangay Elected Officials of Masiu, Lanao del Sur
Businesses in Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Businesses of Masiu
Real Estate for Sale in Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Masiu, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Religions in Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
The religions in Masiu
Schools in Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Schools in Masiu
Economy of Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
The economy of Masiu
Natural Resources of Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
- Read this article about the great Ancient Lanao Lake. You will begin to understand why as a nation we have to save it.
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
The tourist attractions of Masiu
Fiestas and Traditions of Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Traditions of Masiu
Your Story about Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
You story about Masiu
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Masiu, Lanao del Sur.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Masiu, Lanao del Sur Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Lanao del Sur Photo Gallery]]
=[[Masiu, Lanao del Sur, Philippines]]=