Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Barangays of Polangui in the Albay province of the Philippines
Agos • Alnay • Alomon • Amoguis • Anopol • Apad • Balaba • Balangibang • Balinad • Basud • Binagbangan • Buyo • Centro Occidental • Centro Oriental • Cepres • Cotmon • Cotnogan • Danao • Gabon • Gamot • Itaran • Kinale • Kinuartilan • La Medalla • La Purisima • Lanigay • Lidong • Lourdes • Magpanambo • Magurang • Matacon • Maynaga • Maysua • Mendez • Napo • Pinagdapugan • Ponso • Salvacion • San Roque • Santa Cruz • Santa Teresita • Santicon • Sugcad • Ubaliw
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Matacon Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Polangui, Albay, Philippines|
Matacon Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Matacon is one of the Barangays of Polangui.
- Polangui is in the Province of Albay
- Albay is in the island of Luzon and within Region_V.
History of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Matacon
People of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Total Population of Matacon
Elected Government Officials of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Matacon Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Polangui, Matacon, Barangay Chairman, Maria Teresa L. Cerillo
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 1, Alfredo C. Santor
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 2, Artemio O. Villar
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 3, Raymund Catalino R. Satuito
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 4, Nerry B. Sandrino
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 5, Limuel G. Mendoza
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 6, Renato M. Buizon
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 7, Domingo B. Taduran Jr.
- Polangui, Matacon, SK Chairman, Rommel D. Villar
- Polangui, Matacon, Secretary, [[. ]]
- Polangui, Matacon, Treasurer, [[. ]]
Businesses in Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Matacon, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
The schools in Matacon
Economy of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Matacon, Polangui you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Matacon, Polangui, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Matacon, Polangui. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Matacon. This will help boost the local economy of Matacon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Matacon landmarks here.
- Places to see in Matacon:
Fiestas and Traditions of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Matacon
Your Story about Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Matacon. You can talk about the good things in Matacon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Matacon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Matacon? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Matacon. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Matacon? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Matacon? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Matacon.
- Martinez leads ABC Masters winners
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Ricky Martinez of Coach Furniture put in a solid game and rolled an eight-game series of 1461 to bag the Group 2 crown in the Masters’ Architects Bowling Club’s anniversary tournament at the E-Lanes Center in San Juan City last week.
- Eugene Panaguiton of Emerald Pipes scored a 1981 to cop the Group I title while Jho Madrinal of Rosnet Construction topped Group 3 with a 985 in the weekly event sponsored by Boysen and Nation Paints ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Malaysia, Canada keen on boosting trade ties with PHL
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015
- Trade missions led by officials from Malaysia and Canada arrived in the country in a bid to boost trade ties with the Philippines.
- Following the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation ministers responsible for trade meeting in Boracay, the trade ministers of Canada and Malaysia led their respective trade missions in Manila to explore business opportunities in the Philippines ......................... Full Story»
- Philippines, Japan ink deal for development projects in Mindanao
- Monday, May 25, 2015 1:16 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine and Japanese governments on Monday signed the grant agreement for community development in conflict-affected areas in Mindanao, according to the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA).
- NEDA Director-General Arsenio Balisacan and Chief Representative of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Philippines Office Noriaki Niwa, inked the grant agreement on behalf of the Philippine and Japanese governments, respectively ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Matacon
- Matacon, Polangui Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Matacon.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Matacon, Polangui Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Matacon, Polangui?
We want to give the people of Matacon the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Matacon is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Matacon participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Matacon.