Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Barangays of Polangui in the Albay province of the Philippines
Agos • Alnay • Alomon • Amoguis • Anopol • Apad • Balaba • Balangibang • Balinad • Basud • Binagbangan • Buyo • Centro Occidental • Centro Oriental • Cepres • Cotmon • Cotnogan • Danao • Gabon • Gamot • Itaran • Kinale • Kinuartilan • La Medalla • La Purisima • Lanigay • Lidong • Lourdes • Magpanambo • Magurang • Matacon • Maynaga • Maysua • Mendez • Napo • Pinagdapugan • Ponso • Salvacion • San Roque • Santa Cruz • Santa Teresita • Santicon • Sugcad • Ubaliw
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Matacon Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Polangui, Albay, Philippines|
Matacon Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Matacon is one of the Barangays of Polangui.
- Polangui is in the Province of Albay
- Albay is in the island of Luzon and within Region_V.
History of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Matacon
People of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Total Population of Matacon
Elected Government Officials of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Matacon Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Polangui, Matacon, Barangay Chairman, Maria Teresa L. Cerillo
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 1, Alfredo C. Santor
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 2, Artemio O. Villar
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 3, Raymund Catalino R. Satuito
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 4, Nerry B. Sandrino
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 5, Limuel G. Mendoza
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 6, Renato M. Buizon
- Polangui, Matacon, Kagawad 7, Domingo B. Taduran Jr.
- Polangui, Matacon, SK Chairman, Rommel D. Villar
- Polangui, Matacon, Secretary, [[. ]]
- Polangui, Matacon, Treasurer, [[. ]]
Businesses in Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Matacon, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
The schools in Matacon
Economy of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Matacon, Polangui you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Matacon, Polangui, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Matacon, Polangui. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Matacon. This will help boost the local economy of Matacon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Matacon landmarks here.
- Places to see in Matacon:
Fiestas and Traditions of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Matacon
Your Story about Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Matacon. You can talk about the good things in Matacon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Matacon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Matacon? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Matacon. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Matacon, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Matacon? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Matacon? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Matacon.
- Three vie for PSA Athlete of Year award
- Monday, December 22, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The best and the brightest in 2014 – led by the Athlete of the Year – will hog the limelight anew when the Philippine Sportswriters Association (PSA) holds its Annual Awards Night on Feb. 16 next year.
- Three athletes in different sports make up the short list of candidates for the highest honors in the annual awards presented by Milo. They are Daniel Caluag of cycling, Donnie Nietes of professional boxing and Gabriel Moreno of archery ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Christmas: It’s really more fun in the Philippines
- Monday, December 22, 2014 6:50 pm
- Even with all the modern conveniences and latest technological advances available today, tradition still plays a large role in Philippine popular culture. Aside from the everyday values being practiced in the regular Filipino household, these traditions are even more evident when it comes to special events such as the Holy Week and the Yuletide season. Western concepts such as gift-giving and Santa Claus have been incorporated into the festivities, but these are modified and given a Filipino twist to help make this season truly extraordinary.
- Filipinos abroad lament the lack of Christmas spirit in their current locations. This springs from the fact that while most other nationalities pause from their busy lives for their eggnogs and whatnot usually only on the day itself, the season in the Philippines officially starts as soon as the –ber months arrive. As early as September, carols start playing on the radio and through mall loudspeakers to remind everyone that Christmas is set to roll around again. There is much to be excited about, as Christmas is indeed more fun in the Philippines. Here are some of the lovely practices handed down through generations that are alive and well in this wonderful country ......................... Full Story»
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Matacon
- Matacon, Polangui Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Matacon.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Matacon, Polangui Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Matacon, Polangui?
We want to give the people of Matacon the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Matacon is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Matacon participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Matacon.