Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
Bagong Tubig •
Barangay 1 (Pob.) •
Barangay 2 (Pob.) •
Barangay 3 (Pob.) •
Barangay 4 (Pob.) •
Barangay 5 (Pob.) •
Barangay 6 (Pob.) •
Coral Ni Bacal •
Coral Ni Lopez (Sugod) •
Lumbang Calzada •
Lumbang Na Bata •
Lumbang Na Matanda •
Munting Coral •
Puting Bato East •
Puting Bato West •
Puting Kahoy •
San Rafael •
Taklang Anak •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Matipok Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Calaca, Batangas, Philippines|
Calaca Batangas Map Locator
Matipok Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
- Matipok is one of the Barangays of Calaca.
- Calaca is in the Province of Batangas
- Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Matipok
People of Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Matipok
Elected Government Officials of Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Matipok Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Matipok.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Matipok
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Matipok, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
The schools in Matipok
Economy of Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Matipok, Calaca you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Matipok, Calaca, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Matipok, Calaca. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Matipok. This will help boost the local economy of Matipok. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Matipok landmarks here.
- Places to see in Matipok:
Fiestas and Traditions of Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Matipok
Your Story about Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Matipok. You can talk about the good things in Matipok or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Matipok. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Matipok? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Matipok. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Matipok? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Matipok? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Matipok.
- Pinoy rowers bag 2 SEA rowing golds, finish third
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines collared two gold medals and one silver to finish third overall behind Vietnam (5-4-1) and Indonesia (3-4-3) in the Southeast Asian Rowing Championships in Selangor, Malaysia over the weekend.
- Reigning SEAG champion Nestor Cordova stamped his class in the men’s single sculls while SEAG bronze medalists Edgar Ilas and Benjie Tolentino reigned in the lightweight men’s double sculls to lead the Phl harvest. Roque Abala and Alvin Amposta settled for the silver in lightweight men’s pair..........Full Story »
News and Events
- PH stock index continues gain in second straight session
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:03 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—Philippine stocks ended in the green for a second straight session, bringing it closer to the index’s previous all-time high on May 15, but some analysts remained unconvinced that this was the start of a new uptrend.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 0.78 percent to 7,385.07 on Wednesday’s close while the broader all-shares index rose 0.61 percent to P4,534.20. The PSEi hit a new record high last week when it breached 7,400. .........Full Story
- PH-Germany social security accord eyed
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013
- Berlin -- The Philippines and Germany are eyeing a bilateral social security agreement next year that seeks to benefit at least 60,000 Filipinos working in the European Union-member country.
- Philippine Ambassador to Germany Maria Cleofe Natividad said both parties have expressed interest to work towards the signing of bilateral social security agreement..........Full Story
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Matipok.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Matipok, Calaca Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Calaca Photo Gallery]]
[[[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]]]
*[[Matipok, Calaca, Batangas, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Matipok, Calaca?
We want to give the people of Matipok the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Matipok is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Matipok participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Matipok.