Mayamot, Antipolo City, Philippines
Barangays of Antipolo City in the Rizal Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Nayon | Beverly Hills | Calawis | Cupang | Dalig | Dela Paz | Inarawan | Mambugan | Mayamot | Muntingdilaw | San Isidro | San Jose | San Juan | San Luis | San Roque | Santa Cruz
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Mayamot Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Antipolo City, Philippines|
Antipolo City, within the province of Rizal
Mayamot Barangay Hall Picture
Mayamot Waterfall in Mayamot
Location of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Mayamot is one of the Barangays of Antipolo City.
- Antipolo City is in the Province of Rizal
- Rizal is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A (CALABARZON).
History of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mayamot
People of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Total Population of Mayamot
Elected Government Officials of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Elected Mayamot Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Oldan, Pablo Tenorio
- Barangay Kagawad: Cabalsa, Edwin Ambal
- Barangay Kagawad: Cuenco, Lourdes Asencio
- Barangay Kagawad: Lagao, Renato Iv Perillo
- Barangay Kagawad: Sarza, Maria Christina Othella Ballesfin
- Barangay Kagawad: Aquino, Noemi Caluma
- Barangay Kagawad: Altamirano, Robert Sr. Reyes
- Barangay Kagawad: Estanislao, Rico Paulo Oldan
- Elected Mayamot Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Barangay Captain, Pablo T. Oldan
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 1, Robert A. Altamirano Jr.
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 2, Noemi C. Aquino
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 3, Michelle Grace C. De Jesus
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 4, Aileen A. Bernas
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 5, Lourdes A. Cuenco
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 6, Arvie S. Reyes
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 7, Edwin A. Cabalsa
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, SK Chairman, Mark Anjelo A. Caluma
Businesses in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mayamot.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Mayamot
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mayamot, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
The schools in Mayamot
Economy of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mayamot, Antipolo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mayamot, Antipolo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mayamot, Antipolo City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mayamot. This will help boost the local economy of Mayamot. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mayamot landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mayamot:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mayamot
Your Story about Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Tell your story about Mayamot. You can talk about the good things in Mayamot or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mayamot. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mayamot? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mayamot. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mayamot? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mayamot? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mayamot.
- Portugal virtual Phl grand touring champion
- Friday, October 31, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Taysan, Batangas Mayor Dondon Portugal put a lock on the overall crown with one leg to go in the 2014 Yokohama Philippine Grand Touring (GT) Car Championships, scoring a decisive sweep in the fifth leg at the Batangas Racing Circuit in Rosario, Batangas.
- Portugal ruled in the Sprint and the GT Main Races of the penultimate leg to virtually win the overall Yokohama plum and the GT300 crown .............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl to put up own electronic development center – P-Noy
- Friday, October 31, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - President Aquino revealed yesterday that the National Government, through the Department of Science and Technology, is in the process of putting up a development center and tapping the expertise of Filipinos in making products world-class.
- “We have also been exploring our country’s capacity to design our own products, which is behind our drive to establish the Electronics Product Development Center in Bicutan, meant to assist product designers to improve the quality of their designs,” he said ........................ http://www.philstar.com/business/2014/10/31/1386310/phl-put-own-electronic-development-center-p-noyFull Story»]
- PH is still Asia’s top performer in closing gender gap
- Thursday, October 30, 2014
- MANILA, Oct. 30 -- The Philippines maintains its position as the Asia’s best performing country in closing gender disparity, according to the Global Gender Gap 2014 report of the World Economic Forum (WEF).
- Although short with just 0.02 points from last year’s standing, the country garnered 0.781 points, making us yet again the only country in Asia and the Pacific that has fully closed the gender gap in both education and health ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Mayamot, Antipolo City?
We want to give the people of Mayamot the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mayamot is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mayamot participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mayamot.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mayamot.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mayamot, Antipolo City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Antipolo City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Rizal, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mayamot, Antipolo City, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.