Mayamot, Antipolo City, Philippines
Barangays of Antipolo City, Philippines
Bagong Nayon | Beverly Hills | Calawis | Cupang | Dalig | Dela Paz | Inarawan | Mambugan | Mayamot | Muntingdilaw | San Isidro | San Jose | San Roque | San Juan | San Luis | Santa Cruz
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Mayamot Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Antipolo City, Philippines|
Antipolo City, within the province of Rizal
Mayamot Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Mayamot is one of the Barangays of Antipolo City.
- Antipolo City is in the Province of Rizal
- Rizal is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A (CALABARZON).
History of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mayamot
People of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Total Population of Mayamot
Elected Government Officials of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Elected Mayamot Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mayamot.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Mayamot
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mayamot, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
The schools in Mayamot
Economy of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mayamot, Antipolo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mayamot, Antipolo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mayamot, Antipolo City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mayamot. This will help boost the local economy of Mayamot. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mayamot landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mayamot:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mayamot
Your Story about Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Tell your story about Mayamot. You can talk about the good things in Mayamot or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mayamot. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mayamot? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mayamot. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mayamot? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mayamot? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mayamot.
- Razcals, Barakos take opener in Asian elims
- Friday, May 24, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Razcals and Barakos launched their bid for a place in the World Series with imposing wins on the first day of the PONY Mustang and Bronco Asian eliminations at the Senayan Baseball stadium in Jakarta.
- The Razcals, leaning on base-running skills, crushed the error-prone Indonesian host team, 12-2, in an abbreviated duel for their opening win in the competition for boys 9-10 years old..........Full Story »
News and Events
- Promising story keep investors coming to Phl market pretty happy – Goldman Sachs official
- Friday, May 24, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Investors are shunning concerns of high valuations, continuously pouring in money to the overvalued local bourse on the back of the country’s “promising” economic story, an official of a global investment bank said.
- “The equity markets have clearly understood and maybe over-discounting, a little bit, the trend going forward,” said Christopher Eoyang, managing director for global economics, commodities and strategy research at Goldman Sachs..........Full Story
- IMF exec sees Q1 growth at 6%
- Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Economic growth could hit no less than six percent in the first quarter of the year as consumption and investments offset a weakness in the trade sector, an official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said.
- “We are expecting something close to six (percent) even on a quarterly basis,” IMF resident representative Shanaka Jayanath Peiris told reporters on Tuesday night..........Full Story
Why Z-Wiki Mayamot, Antipolo City?
We want to give the people of Mayamot the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mayamot is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mayamot participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mayamot.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mayamot.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mayamot, Antipolo City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Antipolo City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Rizal, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mayamot, Antipolo City, Philippines]]