Mayamot, Antipolo City, Philippines
Barangays of Antipolo City in the Rizal Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Nayon | Beverly Hills | Calawis | Cupang | Dalig | Dela Paz | Inarawan | Mambugan | Mayamot | Muntingdilaw | San Isidro | San Jose | San Juan | San Luis | San Roque | Santa Cruz
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Mayamot Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Antipolo City, Philippines|
Antipolo City, within the province of Rizal
Mayamot Barangay Hall Picture
Mayamot Waterfall in Mayamot
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Mayamot is one of the Barangays of Antipolo City.
- Antipolo City is in the Province of Rizal
- Rizal is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A (CALABARZON).
History of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mayamot
People of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Total Population of Mayamot
Elected Government Officials of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Elected Mayamot Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Oldan, Pablo Tenorio
- Barangay Kagawad: Cabalsa, Edwin Ambal
- Barangay Kagawad: Cuenco, Lourdes Asencio
- Barangay Kagawad: Lagao, Renato Iv Perillo
- Barangay Kagawad: Sarza, Maria Christina Othella Ballesfin
- Barangay Kagawad: Aquino, Noemi Caluma
- Barangay Kagawad: Altamirano, Robert Sr. Reyes
- Barangay Kagawad: Estanislao, Rico Paulo Oldan
- Elected Mayamot Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Barangay Captain, Pablo T. Oldan
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 1, Robert A. Altamirano Jr.
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 2, Noemi C. Aquino
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 3, Michelle Grace C. De Jesus
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 4, Aileen A. Bernas
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 5, Lourdes A. Cuenco
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 6, Arvie S. Reyes
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, Kagawad 7, Edwin A. Cabalsa
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, Mayamot, SK Chairman, Mark Anjelo A. Caluma
Businesses in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mayamot.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Mayamot
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mayamot, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
The schools in Mayamot
Economy of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mayamot, Antipolo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mayamot, Antipolo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mayamot, Antipolo City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mayamot. This will help boost the local economy of Mayamot. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mayamot landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mayamot:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mayamot
Your Story about Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Tell your story about Mayamot. You can talk about the good things in Mayamot or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mayamot. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mayamot? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mayamot. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mayamot? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mayamot? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mayamot.
- So climbs to no. 7 in the world
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:01 am
- GRANDMASTER Wesley So, who is expected vault to no. 7 in the world rankings, finished tied for second place after he stopped Dutch GM Loek Van Wely in the final round of the super-strong 77th Tata Steel Masters in Wijk an Zee Sunday night.
- After 13 rounds, So tallied 8.5 points on five wins and seven draws against a lone loss. He ended his campaign tied in a four-way logjam at No. 2 with French GM Maxime Vachier-Lagrave, Dutch GM Anish Giri and Chinese GM Ding Liren ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippine stocks hit new record high
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine benchmark index soared anew yesterday, inching itself closer to the 7,600 territory as anticipation of a faster fourth quarter economic growth shielded the market from foreign concerns.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 0.50 percent or 37.74 points to once again set a new record high at 7,586.67, eclipsing a previous high of 7,548.93 made only last Friday ......................... Full Story»
- Philippine bourse closes higher on positive European market expectations
- Monday, January 26, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines (Xinhua) - The euphoria from last week's development in Europe trickled down today's session, solidifying the Philippine stock market's rally above the 7,500 level.
- The bellwether Philippine Stock Exchange index inched closer to the 7,600 level as it finished Monday's session at 7,586.67, 0.50 percent or 37.74 points higher from the previous session's close ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Mayamot, Antipolo City?
We want to give the people of Mayamot the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mayamot is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mayamot participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mayamot.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mayamot.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mayamot, Antipolo City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Antipolo City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Rizal, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mayamot, Antipolo City, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.