Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Barangays of Tagaytay City, in the Cavite Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Asisan • Bagong Tubig • Calabuso • Dapdap East • Dapdap West • Francisco • Guinhawa North • Guinhawa South • Iruhin East • Iruhin South • Iruhin West • Kaybagal East • Kaybagal North • Kaybagal South • Mag-Asawang Ilat • Maharlika East • Maharlika West • Maitim 2nd Central • Maitim 2nd East • Maitim 2nd West • Mendez Crossing East • Mendez Crossing West • Neogan • Patutong Malaki North • Patutong Malaki South • Sambong • San Jose • Silang Junction North • Silang Junction South • Sungay North • Sungay South • Tolentino East • Tolentino West • Zambal
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Mendez Crossing East Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Tagaytay City, Cavite|
Tagaytay City, Cavite
Cavite within the Philippines
Mendez Crossing East Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- Mendez Crossing East is one of the Barangays of Tagaytay City.
- Tagaytay City is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mendez Crossing East
People of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Mendez Crossing East
Elected Government Officials of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Mendez Crossing East Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Barangay Captain, Antero R Aterrado
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 1, Amelia C Ferma
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 2, Salvador C Sarabia
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 3, Jessie G Mendoza
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 4, Rowena D Mallari
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 5, Michael M Razon
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 6, Jerome T Laxamana
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 7, Lamberto D De Villa
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, SK Chairman, Franz Leo J Alcala
Businesses in Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mendez Crossing East.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Mendez Crossing East. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Mendez Crossing East
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mendez Crossing East, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Mendez Crossing East
Economy of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mendez Crossing East. This will help boost the local economy of Mendez Crossing East. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mendez Crossing East landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mendez Crossing East:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mendez Crossing East
Your Story about Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Mendez Crossing East. You can talk about the good things in Mendez Crossing East or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mendez Crossing East. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mendez Crossing East? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mendez Crossing East. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mendez Crossing East? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mendez Crossing East? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mendez Crossing East.
- POC eyes 20 athletes to Youth Olympic Games
- Monday, March 10, 2014 1:49 am
- MANILA, Philippines — Left without a medal in the previous edition, the Philippine Olympic Committee hopes to field 20 athletes in 13 of 28 sports in the coming Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China.
- Only archers Luis Gabriel Moreno and Bianca Roxas-Gotuaco and golfers Princess Superal and Mia Legaspi have qualified for the team ..................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl investors most upbeat on econ growth prospects
- Monday, March 10, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine investors are the most upbeat in Asia over economic growth prospects, according to a survey conducted by Manulife Financial.
- Manulife Investor Sentiment Index for Asia showed that Philippine investor sentiment, along with a growing interest towards equities, lifted overall regional investor sentiment slightly higher in the fourth quarter of 2013. ..................... Full Story»
- Phl attempts world’s largest human woman symbol
- Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - A total of 10,168 men and women assembled in Rizal Park’s open field early yesterday to achieve one goal – to set a Guinness world record for the largest human woman symbol.
- Organizers of the event – Coca-Cola Philippines and the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) – said that while they still have to submit documents, photographs and video footage of the event to the Guinness office in London, they are optimistic that they have set a new global record ..................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City?
We want to give the people of Mendez Crossing East the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mendez Crossing East is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mendez Crossing East participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mendez Crossing East.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mendez Crossing East.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Tagaytay City, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.