Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Barangays of Tagaytay City, in the Cavite Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Asisan • Bagong Tubig • Calabuso • Dapdap East • Dapdap West • Francisco • Guinhawa North • Guinhawa South • Iruhin East • Iruhin South • Iruhin West • Kaybagal East • Kaybagal North • Kaybagal South • Mag-Asawang Ilat • Maharlika East • Maharlika West • Maitim 2nd Central • Maitim 2nd East • Maitim 2nd West • Mendez Crossing East • Mendez Crossing West • Neogan • Patutong Malaki North • Patutong Malaki South • Sambong • San Jose • Silang Junction North • Silang Junction South • Sungay North • Sungay South • Tolentino East • Tolentino West • Zambal
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Mendez Crossing East Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Tagaytay City, Cavite|
Tagaytay City, Cavite
Cavite within the Philippines
Mendez Crossing East Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- Mendez Crossing East is one of the Barangays of Tagaytay City.
- Tagaytay City is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mendez Crossing East
People of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Mendez Crossing East
Elected Government Officials of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Mendez Crossing East Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : De Villa, Lamberto Dinglasan
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Ferma, Amelia Cuadra
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Ramos, Larry Tabing
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Marasigan, Jan Carlo Alcala
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Sarabia, Frederic Gatpandan
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Sarabia, Josbel Ermino
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Borja, Cenon Nazareth
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Razon, Michael Mahinay
- Elected Mendez Crossing East Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Barangay Captain, Antero R Aterrado
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 1, Amelia C Ferma
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 2, Salvador C Sarabia
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 3, Jessie G Mendoza
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 4, Rowena D Mallari
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 5, Michael M Razon
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 6, Jerome T Laxamana
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, Kagawad 7, Lamberto D De Villa
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing East, SK Chairman, Franz Leo J Alcala
Businesses in Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mendez Crossing East.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Mendez Crossing East. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Mendez Crossing East
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mendez Crossing East, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Mendez Crossing East
Economy of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mendez Crossing East. This will help boost the local economy of Mendez Crossing East. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mendez Crossing East landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mendez Crossing East:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mendez Crossing East
Your Story about Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Mendez Crossing East. You can talk about the good things in Mendez Crossing East or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mendez Crossing East. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mendez Crossing East? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mendez Crossing East. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mendez Crossing East? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mendez Crossing East? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mendez Crossing East.
- Three vie for PSA Athlete of Year award
- Monday, December 22, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The best and the brightest in 2014 – led by the Athlete of the Year – will hog the limelight anew when the Philippine Sportswriters Association (PSA) holds its Annual Awards Night on Feb. 16 next year.
- Three athletes in different sports make up the short list of candidates for the highest honors in the annual awards presented by Milo. They are Daniel Caluag of cycling, Donnie Nietes of professional boxing and Gabriel Moreno of archery ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Christmas: It’s really more fun in the Philippines
- Monday, December 22, 2014 6:50 pm
- Even with all the modern conveniences and latest technological advances available today, tradition still plays a large role in Philippine popular culture. Aside from the everyday values being practiced in the regular Filipino household, these traditions are even more evident when it comes to special events such as the Holy Week and the Yuletide season. Western concepts such as gift-giving and Santa Claus have been incorporated into the festivities, but these are modified and given a Filipino twist to help make this season truly extraordinary.
- Filipinos abroad lament the lack of Christmas spirit in their current locations. This springs from the fact that while most other nationalities pause from their busy lives for their eggnogs and whatnot usually only on the day itself, the season in the Philippines officially starts as soon as the –ber months arrive. As early as September, carols start playing on the radio and through mall loudspeakers to remind everyone that Christmas is set to roll around again. There is much to be excited about, as Christmas is indeed more fun in the Philippines. Here are some of the lovely practices handed down through generations that are alive and well in this wonderful country ......................... Full Story»
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City?
We want to give the people of Mendez Crossing East the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mendez Crossing East is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mendez Crossing East participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mendez Crossing East.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mendez Crossing East.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Tagaytay City, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.