Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Barangays of Tagaytay City, in the Cavite Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Asisan • Bagong Tubig • Calabuso • Dapdap East • Dapdap West • Francisco • Guinhawa North • Guinhawa South • Iruhin East • Iruhin South • Iruhin West • Kaybagal East • Kaybagal North • Kaybagal South • Mag-Asawang Ilat • Maharlika East • Maharlika West • Maitim 2nd Central • Maitim 2nd East • Maitim 2nd West • Mendez Crossing East • Mendez Crossing West • Neogan • Patutong Malaki North • Patutong Malaki South • Sambong • San Jose • Silang Junction North • Silang Junction South • Sungay North • Sungay South • Tolentino East • Tolentino West • Zambal
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Mendez Crossing West Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Tagaytay City, Cavite|
Tagaytay City, Cavite
Cavite within the Philippines
Mendez Crossing West Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- Mendez Crossing West is one of the Barangays of Tagaytay City.
- Tagaytay City is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mendez Crossing West
People of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Mendez Crossing West
Elected Government Officials of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Mendez Crossing West Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Marasigan, Marcelo Alegre
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Madrona, Rodrigo Angcla
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Pereña, Raquel Ebio
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Go, Lydia Nacasi
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Rafols, Enrique Caballes
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Erni, Ferdinand Joya
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Ronario, Jimeno Flores
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Joya, Gregorio Tejo
- Elected Mendez Crossing West Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing West, Barangay Captain, Marcelo A Marasigan
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing West, Kagawad 1, Rodrigo A Madrona
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing West, Kagawad 2, Raquel E Pereña
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing West, Kagawad 3, Lydia N Go
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing West, Kagawad 4, Enrique C Rafols
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing West, Kagawad 5, Ferdinand J Erni
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing West, Kagawad 6, Jimeno F Ronario
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing West, Kagawad 7, Gregorio T Joya
- Cavite, Tagaytay City, Mendez Crossing West, SK Chairman, Lyndon John A Magango
Businesses in Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mendez Crossing West.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Mendez Crossing West. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Mendez Crossing West
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mendez Crossing West, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Mendez Crossing West
Economy of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mendez Crossing West. This will help boost the local economy of Mendez Crossing West. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mendez Crossing West landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mendez Crossing West:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mendez Crossing West
Your Story about Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Mendez Crossing West. You can talk about the good things in Mendez Crossing West or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mendez Crossing West. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mendez Crossing West? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mendez Crossing West. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mendez Crossing West? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mendez Crossing West? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mendez Crossing West.
- Blu Boys 2nd in Asian softball
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Blu Boys settled for second place in the 14th Asian Men’s Softball Championship after dropping a 0-5 setback to perennial champ Japan in yesterday’s grand finals at Kallang Softball Diamond Stadium in Singapore.
- The Blu Boys couldn’t get things going against the powerhouse Japanese, who completed an unbeaten run to their seventh straight Asian crown in the world championship-qualifying tourney featuring six nations. ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
- Phl stocks surge on Wall St rally
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Another overnight Wall Street rally behind the US Federal Reserve’s pledge to be patient in hiking rates catapulted the local benchmark index into the positive territory for the second consecutive session yesterday.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 1.37 percent or 96.35 points to close at 7,125.63 while the broader All Shares index grew 1.09 percent or 45.25 points at 4,195.81 ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City?
We want to give the people of Mendez Crossing West the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mendez Crossing West is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mendez Crossing West participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mendez Crossing West.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mendez Crossing West.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Tagaytay City, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.