Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
129 Barangays of Baguio City in the Benguet province within Region 14 - CAR in the Republic of The Philippines
A. Bonifacio-Caguioa-Rimando • Abanao-Zandueta-Kayong-Chugum • Alfonso Tabora • Ambiong • Andres Bonifacio • Apugan-Loakan • Asin Road (Asin Hotsprings) • Atok Trail • Aurora Hill North Central • Aurora Hill Proper • Aurora Hill South Central • Bagong Lipunan • Bakakeng Central • Bakakeng North • Bal-Marcoville • Balsigan • Bayan Park East • Bayan Park Village • Bayan Park West • BGH Compound • Brookside • Brookspoint • Cabinet Hill-Teacher's Camp • Camdas Subdivision • Camp 7 • Camp 8 • Camp Allen • Campo Filipino • City Camp Central • City Camp Proper • Country Club Village • Cresencia Village • Dagsian Lower • Dagsian Upper • Dizon Subdivision • Dominican Hill Mirador • Dontogan • DPS Area • Engineers' Hill • Fairview Village • Ferdinand • Fort del Pilar • Gabriela Silang • General Emilio F. Aguinaldo • General Luna lower • General Luna upper • Gibraltar • Greenwater Village • Guisad Central • Guisad Sorong • Happy Hollow • Happy Homes • Harrison-Claudio Carantes • Hillside • Holy Ghost Extension • Holy Ghost Proper • Honeymoon • Imelda R. Marcos • Imelda Village • Irisan • Kabayanihan • Kagitingan • Kayang Extension • Kayang-Hilltop • Kias • Legarda-Burnham-Kisad • Liwanag-Loakan • Loakan Proper • Lopez Jaena • Lourdes Subdivision Extension • Lourdes Subdivision Lower • Lourdes Subdivision Proper • Lualhati • Lucnab • Magsaysay Lower • Magsaysay Private Road • Magsaysay Upper • Malcolm Square-Perfecto • Manuel A. Roxas • Market Subdivision Upper • Middle Quezon Hill Subdivision • Middle Quirino Hill • Military Cut-off • Mines View Park • Modern Site East • Modern Site West • MRR-Queen Of Peace • New Lucban • Outlook Drive • Pacdal • Padre Burgos • Padre Zamora • Palma-Urbano • Phil-Am Compound • Pinget • Pinsao Pilot Project • Pinsao Proper • Pucsusan • Puliwes • Quezon Hill Proper • Quezon Hill Upper • Quirino Hill East • Quirino Hill Lower • Quirino Hill West • Quirino-Magsaysay Upper • Rizal Monument Area • Rock Quarry Upper • Rock Quarry Lower • Rock Quarry Middle • Saint Joseph Village • Salud Mitra • San Antonio Village • San Luis Village • San Roque Village • San Vicente • Sanitary Camp North • Sanitary Camp South • Santa Escolastica • Santo Rosario • Santo Tomas Proper • Santo Tomas School Area • Scout Barrio • Session Road Area • Slaughter House Area • SLU-SVP Housing Village • South Drive • Teodora Alonzo • Trancoville • Victoria Village
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Baguio City, Philippines|
Map locator of Baguio City
Please upload Picture
Location of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
History of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Middle Quirino Hill
People of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
Total Population of Middle Quirino Hill
Local Government Unit LGU of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
- Elected officials of Middle Quirino Hill for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Gallente, Ignacio Labawig
- Barangay Kagawad : Datayan, Larry Bungasngas
- Barangay Kagawad : Pelayo, Alice Calpi
- Barangay Kagawad : Supusop, Juan Kongouen
- Barangay Kagawad : Gatil-Owan, Mary Bal-Isen
- Barangay Kagawad : Tauli, James Coteng
- Barangay Kagawad : Bengtay, John Dalog
- Barangay Kagawad : Alos, Eddie Lumbaya
- Elected officials of Middle Quirino Hill for the term of 2010-2013
- BAGUIO CITY, BAGUIO CITY, QUIRINO HILL, MIDDLE: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Larry B Datayan
- BAGUIO CITY, BAGUIO CITY, QUIRINO HILL, MIDDLE: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Juan K Supusop
- BAGUIO CITY, BAGUIO CITY, QUIRINO HILL, MIDDLE: Kagawad - Councillor 3: James C Tauli
- BAGUIO CITY, BAGUIO CITY, QUIRINO HILL, MIDDLE: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Leonaro P Alos
- BAGUIO CITY, BAGUIO CITY, QUIRINO HILL, MIDDLE: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Mary B Gatil-Owan
- BAGUIO CITY, BAGUIO CITY, QUIRINO HILL, MIDDLE: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Joseph G Pelayo
- BAGUIO CITY, BAGUIO CITY, QUIRINO HILL, MIDDLE: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Mary Y Maslian
- BAGUIO CITY, BAGUIO CITY, QUIRINO HILL, MIDDLE: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Ignacio L Gallente
- BAGUIO CITY, BAGUIO CITY, QUIRINO HILL, MIDDLE: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Genevie P Alos
Businesses in Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Middle Quirino Hill
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Middle Quirino Hill, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
The schools in Middle Quirino Hill
Economy of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City. Where does the energy source of this Baguio City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Middle Quirino Hill in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Middle Quirino Hill. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Middle Quirino Hill landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
Fiesta date of Middle Quirino Hill
Your Story about Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
Tell your story about Middle Quirino Hill. You can talk about the good things in Middle Quirino Hill or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Middle Quirino Hill. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Middle Quirino Hill
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Middle Quirino Hill, Baguio City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.