Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Barangays of Dipolog City, in the Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines
Barra • Biasong • Central • Cogon • Dicayas • Diwan • Estaka • Galas • Gulayon • Lugdungan • Minaog • Miputak • Olingan • Punta • San Jose • Sangkol • Santa Filomena • Santa Isabel • Sicayab • Sinaman • Turno
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Miputak Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte|
Dipolog City Map Locator
Miputak Barangay Hall
Dipolog Bus Terminal at Miputak
Miputak East Central School
Location of Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Miputak is one of the Barangays of Dipolog City.
- Dipolog City is in the Province of Zamboanga del Norte
- Zamboanga del Norte is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Miputak
People of Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Miputak
Elected Government Officials of Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Elected Miputak Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dipolog City (Capital), Miputak (Pob.), Pb, Janus I. Yu
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dipolog City (Capital), Miputak (Pob.), Sbm 1, Eric U. Velasco
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dipolog City (Capital), Miputak (Pob.), Sbm 2, Epifanio G. Woo
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dipolog City (Capital), Miputak (Pob.), Sbm 3, Paul Clark R. Gudmalin
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dipolog City (Capital), Miputak (Pob.), Sbm 4, Rosita P. Calape
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dipolog City (Capital), Miputak (Pob.), Sbm 5, Ricarido C. Mendoza
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dipolog City (Capital), Miputak (Pob.), Sbm 6, Fernando D. Batocael
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dipolog City (Capital), Miputak (Pob.), Sbm 7, Noe B. Divinagracia
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dipolog City (Capital), Miputak (Pob.), Skc, Job Necho Roil Y. Cainta
Businesses in Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Miputak.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Miputak
- A-One Auto Supply, Miputak
- GV Hotel, Miputak
- Gamalinda Memorial Home, Miputak
- Land Bank, Miputak, Dipolog City
Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Miputak, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The schools in Miputak
Economy of Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Miputak, Dipolog City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Miputak, Dipolog City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Miputak, Dipolog City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Miputak. This will help boost the local economy of Miputak. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Miputak landmarks here.
- Places to see in Miputak:
Fiestas and Traditions of Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Miputak
Your Story about Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Miputak. You can talk about the good things in Miputak or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Miputak. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Miputak? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Miputak. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Miputak? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Miputak? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Miputak.
- POC eyes 20 athletes to Youth Olympic Games
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The 3x3 U18 TNT National Championship and the FIBA-Asia Pacific leg World Tour, along with the novelty basketball marathon will be tackled in today’s PSA Forum at Shakey’s Malate.
- Talking about the 3x3 event are Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas executive director Sonny Barrios, Moying Martelino, Smart Sports executive Epok Quimpo, and FIBA 3x3 official Ignacio Soriano ..................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Export up 9.3% in January
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 10:46 am
- MANILA, Philippines (Xinhua) — Philippine export revenues in January rose by 9.3 percent on year to 4.38 billion U.S. dollars due to higher shipment of electronic products, the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) said Tuesday.
- PSA said electronic products remained as the country's top export item during the period, accounting for nearly 41 percent of revenues in January. Receipts from electronic products went up by 22.1 percent on year to 1.79 billion U.S. dollars ..................... Full Story»
- Phl investors most upbeat on econ growth prospects
- Monday, March 10, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine investors are the most upbeat in Asia over economic growth prospects, according to a survey conducted by Manulife Financial.
- Manulife Investor Sentiment Index for Asia showed that Philippine investor sentiment, along with a growing interest towards equities, lifted overall regional investor sentiment slightly higher in the fourth quarter of 2013 ..................... Full Story»
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Miputak.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Miputak, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Miputak, Dipolog City?
We want to give the people of Miputak the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Miputak is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Miputak participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Miputak.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.