Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Andres Bonifacio • Bato • Baviera • Bulanon • Campo Himoga-an • Campo Santiago • Colonia Divina • Fabrica • General Luna • Himoga-an Baybay • Lopez Jaena • Malubon • Makiling • Molocaboc • Old Sagay • Paraiso • Plaridel • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Puey • Rafaela Barrera • Rizal • Taba-ao • Tadlong • Vito
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Molocaboc Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sagay, Negros Occidental|
Sagay within Negros Occidental
Molocaboc Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Molocaboc is one of the Barangays of Sagay City.
- Sagay City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Molocaboc
People of Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Molocaboc
Elected Government Officials of Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Molocaboc Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Molocaboc, Barangay Chairman, Antonio S Pasaylo
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Molocaboc, Kagawad 1, Mariano Abog
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Molocaboc, Kagawad 2, Nonelon Marco
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Molocaboc, Kagawad 3, Gil Dawa
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Molocaboc, Kagawad 4, Rolinda De La Pena
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Molocaboc, Kagawad 5, Jay-R Perdigones
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Molocaboc, Kagawad 6, Wilson Tajanlangit
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Molocaboc, Kagawad 7, Lorenita Camiso
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Molocaboc, SK Chairman, Harvey Jan M
Businesses in Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Molocaboc.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Molocaboc
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Molocaboc, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Molocaboc
Economy of Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Molocaboc, Sagay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Molocaboc, Sagay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Molocaboc, Sagay City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Molocaboc. This will help boost the local economy of Molocaboc. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Molocaboc landmarks here.
- Places to see in Molocaboc:
Fiestas and Traditions of Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Molocaboc
Your Story about Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Molocaboc. You can talk about the good things in Molocaboc or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Molocaboc. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Molocaboc? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Molocaboc. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Molocaboc? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Molocaboc? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Molocaboc.
- PSL bets sparkle in Perth swimfest
- Monday, April 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Swimming League (PSL) got off to a hot start, winning eight gold, two silver and three bronze medals on the opening day of the prestigious 2014 Australia Swimming Championships – All Stars Swimming Challenge being held at the Challenge Stadium in Perth.
- University of Santo Tomas (UST) standout Sean Terrence Zamora led the onslaught of the Filipino tankers as he bagged five golds in the boys’ 13 years category. He ruled the 50-meter freestyle (26.64), 100m breaststroke (1:17.24), 50m butterfly (29.24) and 100m backstroke (1:07.41) then anchored the Team Asia in copping the 4x50m freestyle relay gold medal in the 13-14 years class ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PNoy: Make positive transformation of PH society permanent
- Monday, April 21, 2014
- MANILA, April 21 – In his Easter message, President Benigno S. Aquino III challenged Filipinos to pursue the gains made by his Administration when he steps down in 2016, even as he assured that good governance and economic progress will be strengthened in the remainder of his term.
- He said that government institutions will be further strengthened, and more corrupt officials will be held accountable, even as the economy continues to grow and the lives of the people improve ....................... Full Story»
- Barclays sees peso strengthening in next 3 months
- Sunday, April 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The peso will likely strengthen further in the next three months as recent monetary policy adjustments keep the currency stable amid a strong dollar, UK-based investment bank Barclays said.
- “[A] slightly more hawkish central bank since the recent changes in monetary policy settings has helped keep the Philippine peso in a stable range,” the bank said in a research note ....................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Molocaboc, Sagay City?
We want to give the people of Molocaboc the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Molocaboc is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Molocaboc participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Molocaboc.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Molocaboc.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Molocaboc, Sagay City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sagay City, Negros Occidental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Molocaboc, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.