Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
San Juan de Valdez •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Moriones Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Jose Tarlac, Philippines|
Map locator of Tarlac Province
Moriones Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
- Moriones is one of the Barangays of San Jose.
- San Jose is in the Province of Tarlac
- Tarlac is within Region III in Central Luzon.
History of Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Moriones
People of Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
Total Population of Moriones
Elected Government Officials of Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
- Elected Moriones Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Tarlac, San Jose, Moriones, Barangay Chairman, Wilson B Palma
- Tarlac, San Jose, Moriones, Kagawad 1, Arman D Tejada
- Tarlac, San Jose, Moriones, Kagawad 2, Ramil C Mercado
- Tarlac, San Jose, Moriones, Kagawad 3, Aurelio Valdez
- Tarlac, San Jose, Moriones, Kagawad 4, Edgar C Limbania
- Tarlac, San Jose, Moriones, Kagawad 5, Angelito G Sanchez
- Tarlac, San Jose, Moriones, Kagawad 6, Rene R Morales
- Tarlac, San Jose, Moriones, Kagawad 7, Arnel M Torres
- Tarlac, San Jose, Moriones, SK Chairman, Charlene L Mercado
Businesses in Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Moriones, you can list that property for Properties For Sale FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
The schools in Moriones
Economy of Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Moriones, San Jose you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Moriones, San Jose, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Moriones, San Jose. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Moriones. This will help boost the local economy of Moriones. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Moriones landmarks here.
- Places to see in Moriones:
Fiestas and Traditions of Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
Fiesta date of Moriones
Your Story about Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
Tell your story about Moriones. You can talk about the good things in Moriones or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Moriones. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Moriones? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Moriones. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Moriones? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Moriones? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Moriones.
- PWA bet wins gold in Thailand meet
- Monday, June 29, 2015 8:41 pm
- The national weightlifting team won one gold and one bronze medal in the 1st Southeast Asian Weightlifting Championships held in Ayutthaya, Thailand.
- Olympian Hidilyn Diaz delivered the only gold medal of the team in the three-day meet participated by host Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, East Timor, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei Darussalam, Laos and Myanmar ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines starts building world's first resort airport
- Monday, June 29, 2015 3:24 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - President Benigno Aquino III on Monday led the groundbreaking ceremony for the "world's first resort airport" in Cebu.
- The Department of Transportation and Communication (DOTC) said the project covers the construction of a new world-class international passenger terminal building at the Mactan-Cebu International Airport and the renovation of the existing terminal and its conversion into an exclusively domestic facility ........ Full Story»
- PH, Russia set July air talks
- Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:45 pm
- Six years since the last air talks between Russia and the Philippines, the two governments will meet again on July 22 to July 23 to update their air service agreement, a top official of the Civil Aerounatics Board (CAB) said.
- “We did air talks with them six years ago,” CAB Executive Director Carmelo Arcilla said in a text message. “We will modernize the air service agreement and we hope to be able to negotiate overflight [privileges].” ........ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Moriones, San Jose?
We want to give the people of Moriones the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Moriones is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Moriones participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Moriones.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Moriones.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Moriones, San Jose Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Jose, Tarlac Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Tarlac, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Moriones, San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines]]