Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Barangays of Mangatarem, in the Pangasinan Province within Region 1 in the Republic of The Philippines
Andangin • Arellano Street • Bantay • Bantocaling • Baracbac • Bogtong Bolo • Bogtong Bunao • Bogtong Centro • Bogtong Niog • Bogtong Silag • Buaya • Buenlag • Bueno • Bunagan • Bunlalacao • Burgos Street • Cabaluyan 1st • Cabaluyan 2nd • Cabarabuan • Cabaruan • Cabayaoasan • Cabayugan • Cacaoiten • Calumboyan Norte • Calumboyan Sur • Calvo • Casilagan • Catarataraan • Caturay Norte • Caturay Sur • Caviernesan • Dorongan Ketaket • Dorongan Linmansangan • Dorongan Punta • Dorongan Sawat • Dorongan Valerio • General Luna • Historia • Lawak Langka • Linmansangan • Lopez • Mabini • Macarang • Malabobo • Malibong • Malunec • Maravilla • Maravilla-Arellano Ext. • Muelang • Naguilayan East • Naguilayan West • Nancasalan • Niog-Cabison-Bulaney • Olegario-Caoile • Olo Cacamposan • Olo Cafabrosan • Olo Cagarlitan • Osmeña • Pacalat • Pampano • Parian • Paul • Peania Pedania • Pogon-Aniat • Pogon-Lomboy • Ponglo-Baleg • Ponglo-Muelag • Quetegan • Quezon • Salavante • Sapang • Sonson Ongkit • Suaco • Tagac • Takipan • Talogtog • Tococ Barikir • Torre 1st • Torre 2nd • Torres Bugallon • Umangan • Zamora
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pangasinan Province, Philippines|
Mangatarem within the Pangasinan province
Map Locator of Pangasinan Province
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Nancasalan is one of the Barangays of Mangatarem.
- Mangatarem is one of the municipalities in the Pangasinan province.
- Pangasinan is in the island of Luzon and within Region_I-Ilocos Region.
History of Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Nancasalan
People of Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Total Population of Nancasalan
Elected Government Officials of Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Businesses in Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Nancasalan, Mangatarem.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Nancasalan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Nancasalan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
The schools in Nancasalan
Economy of Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Nancasalan, Mangatarem you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Nancasalan, Mangatarem, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Nancasalan, Mangatarem. Where does the energy source of this Mangatarem come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Nancasalan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Nancasalan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Nancasalan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Nancasalan
Your Story about Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Tell your story about Nancasalan. You can talk about the good things in Nancasalan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Nancasalan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Nancasalan, Mangatarem, Pangasinan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Nancasalan? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Nancasalan.
- Pictures of Nancasalan
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Nancasalan, Mangatarem.
Why Z-Wiki Nancasalan, Mangatarem
We want to give the people of Nancasalan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Nancasalan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Nancasalan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Nancasalan.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.