Navitas, Numancia, Aklan, Philippines
Barangays of Numancia in the Aklan province of the Philippines
Albasan • Aliputos • Badio • Bubog • Bulwang • Camanci Norte • Camanci Sur • Dongon East • Dongon West • Joyao-joyao • Laguinbanua East • Laguinbanua West • Marianos • Navitas • Poblacion • Pusiw • Tabangka
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Navitas Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Numancia, Aklan, Philippines|
Navitas Barangay Hall Picture
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
- Navitas is one of the Barangays of Numancia.
- Numancia is in the Province of Aklan
- Aklan is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Navitas
Total Population of Navitas
- Elected Navitas Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Aklan, Numancia, Navitas, Barangay Chairman, Brenda V Bustamante
- Aklan, Numancia, Navitas, Kagawad 1, Lerma T Arevalo
- Aklan, Numancia, Navitas, Kagawad 2, Ryan Jay M Latina
- Aklan, Numancia, Navitas, Kagawad 3, Dionito R Magno
- Aklan, Numancia, Navitas, Kagawad 4, Rodel C Reyes
- Aklan, Numancia, Navitas, Kagawad 5, Marichu M Laustela
- Aklan, Numancia, Navitas, Kagawad 6, Remedios M Tapican
- Aklan, Numancia, Navitas, Kagawad 7, Leonardo A Tamparon
- Aklan, Numancia, Navitas, SK Chairman, John Paul R Sales
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Navitas, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
The schools in Navitas
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Navitas, Numancia you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Navitas, Numancia, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Navitas, Numancia. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Navitas. This will help boost the local economy of Navitas. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Navitas landmarks here.
- Places to see in Navitas:
Fiesta date of Navitas
Tell your story about Navitas. You can talk about the good things in Navitas or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Navitas. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Navitas? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Navitas. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Navitas? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Navitas? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Navitas.
- Azkals conquer Indonesia, book AFF semis ticket
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:51 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—And the Philippine Azkals finally did it.
- Not only did they book an early ticket to the semifinals of the Asean Football Federation (AFF) Cup, they also exorcised the demons that Indonesia inflicted upon the Philippines for 56 years as the Azkals buried the Garuda 4-0 in their group stage encounter in Vietnam Tuesday evening ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- President Aquino leads launch of Philippines’ biggest solar project in SM North EDSA
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- MANILA, Nov. 25 -- President Benigno S. Aquino III on Monday led the launch of SM City North EDSA’s solar rooftop project, so far the biggest solar project in the country.
- In his speech, the President commended the country’s biggest retail outlet for its initiatives on environmental protection and energy conservation ......................... Full Story»
- Moody’s keeps positive outlook on Phl banks
- Monday, November 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Moody’s Investors Service has kept a “positive” outlook on the Philippine banking system on expectations its low penetration and the strong economic growth will support further expansion in credit.
- In a report late last week, Moody’s said banks are well-positioned to guard themselves against external shocks given a stable asset quality, strong capitalization and adequate reserve levels ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Navitas
- Navitas, Numancia Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Navitas.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Navitas, Numancia Photo Gallery]]
We want to give the people of Navitas the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Navitas is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Navitas participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Navitas.