Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
Anitap • Crispin Dela Cruz • Don Aurelio Chicote • Lavigan • Luzon • Magdug • Manuel Roxas • Monserrat • Nangan • Oregon • Poblacion • Pundaguitan • Sergio Osmeña • Surop • Tagabebe • Tamban • Tandang Sora • Tibanban • Tiblawan • Upper Tibanban
Oregon Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Davao Oriental Province|
Location of Davao Oriental within The Philippines
Oregon Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
- Oregon is one of the Barangays of Governor Generoso.
- Governor Generoso is in the Province of Davao Oriental
- The province of Davao Oriental is in Region XI - Davao Region and in the island of mindanao.
History of Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Oregon
People of Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
Total Population of Oregon
Elected Government Officials of Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
- Elected Oregon Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Oregon.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Oregon. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Oregon
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Oregon, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
School year 2015-2016 starts Monday, June 1, 2015 and ends Friday, April 1, 2016, for public elementary and secondary schools. The SY will consist of 201 school days, inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training (INSET) break. The different school events and activities, including the number of school days per quarter, are contained in Enclosure No. 1. Source: Department of Education
The schools in Oregon
Economy of Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Oregon, Governor Generoso you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Oregon, Governor Generoso, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Oregon, Governor Generoso. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Oregon. This will help boost the local economy of Oregon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Oregon landmarks here.
- Places to see in Oregon:
Fiestas and Traditions of Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Oregon
Your Story about Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Oregon. You can talk about the good things in Oregon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Oregon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Oregon? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Oregon. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Oregon? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Oregon? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Oregon.
- Filipina figure skaters to see action in 2015 AJFSC
- Monday, October 5, 2015 9:39 pm
- Twenty-one young female figure skaters will be vying for honors in the 2015 Asian Junior Figure Skating Challenge (AJFSC) beginning today at the Festival Walk Glacier in Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
- The Filipinas will compete in various divisions including the Elite Junior, Basic Junior, Basic Novice and Basic Juvenile ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH reaping benefits of EU access
- Monday, October 5, 2015 1:36 am
- THE PHILIPPINES has already started to reap significant benefits from its inclusion in the European Union’s (EU) new generalized scheme of preferences (GSP+) as exports to the 28-member bloc have already risen by 23 percent in the first half of the year.
- Walter van Hattum, head of the economic and trade section of the EU delegation to the Philippines, said in an interview that the strong growth in the first six months of the year could be seen in a number of sectors, namely vegetable products, foodstuff, optical instruments, chemicals, wood products, footwear and pearls ........ Full Story»
- Philippine banks lead in retail financial services
- Sunday, October 4, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Singapore-based publication The Asian Banker sees the Philippines leading the strong growth in the retail financial services market in Asia Pacific on the back of increasing consumption and improved access.
- A study conducted by Asian Banker Research showed the income of commercial banks from retail financial services in Asia Pacific growing 77.5 percent to $824 billion by 2020 from the projected $464 billion this year ........ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Oregon, Governor Generoso?
We want to give the people of Oregon the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Oregon is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Oregon participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Oregon.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Oregon.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Oregon, Governor Generoso Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Davao Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Oregon, Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, Philippines]]