Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Binalbagan in the Negros Occidental Province within Region 6 in the Republic of The Philippines
Amontay • Bagroy • Bi-ao • Canmoros • Enclaro • Marina • Paglaum • Payao • Progreso • San Jose • San Juan • San Pedro • San Teodoro • San Vicente • Santo Rosario • Santol
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Paglaum is one of the barangays in Binalbagan.
- Binalbagan is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Paglaum
People of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Paglaum
Local Government Unit LGU of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Elected Paglaum Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay: < > Viva, Gregorio Sarmiento
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Sodusta, Editha Bajada
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Gedoria, Reggie Peregrino
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Alipoon, Joy Patiño
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Yuayan, Leopoldo Jr. Buensalido
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Favila, Freddie Robles
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Claveria, Jaime Llenos
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Matillano, Kim Arevalo
Businesses in Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Paglaum
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Paglaum, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Paglaum
Economy of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental. Where does the energy source of this Binalbagan, Negros Occidental come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Paglaum in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Paglaum. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Paglaum landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Paglaum
Your Story about Paglaum, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Paglaum. You can talk about the good things in Paglaum or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Paglaum. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Binalbagan, Negros Occidental supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Paglaum
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Paglaum Binalbagan, Negros Occidental.