Palanan, Makati, Philippines
Barangays of Makati City in the 4th district within the Metro Manila Area (NCR) of the Philippines
Bangkal | Bel-Air | Carmona | Cembo | Comembo | Dasmariñas | East Rembo | Forbes Park | Guadalupe Nuevo | Guadalupe Viejo | Kasilawan | La Paz | Magallanes | Olympia | Palanan | Pembo | Pinagkaisahan | Pio del Pilar | Pitogo | Poblacion | Post Proper Northside | Post Proper Southside | Rizal | San Antonio | San Isidro | San Lorenzo | Santa Cruz | Singkamas | South Cembo | Tejeros | Upgrade SHS Katipunan | Upgrade SHS Novaliches | Urdaneta | Valenzuela | West Rembo
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Palanan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Makati City, Philippines|
Makati City Map Locator
Plaza of Palanan, Makati City
Palanan Barangay Hall
Palanan Barangay Hall
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Cash @ carry of palanan makati city
Iglesia ni cristo of palanan Makati city
Location of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
- Palanan is one of the Barangays of Makati City.
- Makati City is one of the Cities of the philippines in Metro Manila. It is in the NCR, FOURTH DISTRICT.
History of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Palanan
People of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Total Population of Palanan
Elected Government Officials of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
- Elected Palanan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Cruz, Ernesto Tiopianco
- Barangay Kagawad :> Amante, Nancy Orendain
- Barangay Kagawad :> Arevalo, Roel Corcuera
- Barangay Kagawad :> Mole, Rolando Jr. Castor
- Barangay Kagawad :> Caguioa, Victor Penid
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bernal, Lyza Michelle Valdez
- Barangay Kagawad :> Villa, Jose Jr. Astorga
- Barangay Kagawad :> Gutierrez, Imelda De Guzman
- Elected Palanan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Barangay Chairman, Ernesto T. Cruz
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 1, Nancy O. Amante
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 2, Roel C. Arevalo
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 3, Lyza Michelle V. Bernal
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 4, Dante SJ. Javier
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 5, Imelda G. Gutierrez
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 6, Rolando C. Mole Jr.
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 7, Victor P. Caguioa
- City Of Makati, Palanan, SK Chairman, Patricia Emanuelle G. Marzan
Businesses in Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Palanan, Makati City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Palanan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
The schools in Palanan
Economy of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Palanan, Makati City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Palanan, Makati City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Palanan, Makati City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Palanan. This will help boost the local economy of Palanan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Palanan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Palanan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Palanan
Your Story about Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Tell your story about Palanan. You can talk about the good things in Palanan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Palanan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Palanan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Palanan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Palanan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Palanan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Palanan.
- PH Superliga race for semis seats heats up
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:01 am
- THE race for the second outright semifinal berth further heats up as Shopinas, Foton and Philips Gold figure in highly crucial encounters when the 2015 Philippine Superliga women’s volleyball tournament All-Filipino Conference rolls back to Alonte Sports Arena in Binan City today.
- The Tornadoes and Lady Slammers start things off when they clash in the first game at 2:30 p.m., while unbeaten Petron battles Mane ‘N Tail at 4:30 p.m., followed by the collision between the Lady Clickers and Cignal in the 6:30 p.m. main encounter of this inter-club tourney organized by Sports Core and backed by Asics, Mikasa, Senoh, Mueller Sports Medicine, Via Mare, LGR and Healthway Medical .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Oil firms pursue exploration in PH
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:22 am
- Trans-Asia Petroleum Corp. and partner Frontier Gasfields Pty. Ltd. (FGL) are furthering exploration activities in Service Contract 69 (SC 69) in Eastern Visayas.
- Trans-Asia Petroleum, which is set to take over the exploration block, and its partner jointly notified the Department of Energy that they were set on sub-Phase 4 exploration in the petroleum block in Camotes Sea from May 7 this year to May 7, 2016 ........................ Full Story»
- Philippine peso heads for best week since January on remittances
- Friday, April 17, 2015
- The Philippine peso headed for its biggest weekly advance since January, after data showed an increase in the amount of money sent home by workers living abroad.
- Remittances, which accounted for 9 percent of gross domestic product in 2014, climbed 4.2 percent in February from a year earlier, the central bank reported on Wednesday. That compared with a 0.5-percent increase in January. The peso rose, even as foreign funds pulled $103 million from local shares in the first four days of the week, exchange data show. “You’ve seen a rebound in remittances,” said Joey Cuyegkeng, an economist at ING Groep NV in Manila. “There were foreign sellers in the stock market. Apparently, those investors were taking profits without going out from the Philippine market.” ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Palanan, Makati City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Palanan, Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Palanan, Makati, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Palanan, Makati City?
We want to give the people of Palanan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Palanan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Palanan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Palanan.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.