Palanan, Makati, Philippines
Barangays of Makati City in the 4th district within the Metro Manila Area (NCR) of the Philippines
Bangkal | Bel-Air | Carmona | Cembo | Comembo | Dasmariñas | East Rembo | Forbes Park | Guadalupe Nuevo | Guadalupe Viejo | Kasilawan | La Paz | Magallanes | Olympia | Palanan | Pembo | Pinagkaisahan | Pio del Pilar | Pitogo | Poblacion | Post Proper Northside | Post Proper Southside | Rizal | San Antonio | San Isidro | San Lorenzo | Santa Cruz | Singkamas | South Cembo | Tejeros | Upgrade SHS Katipunan | Upgrade SHS Novaliches | Urdaneta | Valenzuela | West Rembo
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Palanan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Makati City, Philippines|
Makati City Map Locator
Plaza of Palanan, Makati City
Palanan Barangay Hall
Palanan Barangay Hall
Cash @ carry of palanan makati city
Iglesia ni cristo of palanan Makati city
Location of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
- Palanan is one of the Barangays of Makati City.
- Makati City is one of the Cities of the philippines in Metro Manila. It is in the NCR, FOURTH DISTRICT.
History of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Palanan
People of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Total Population of Palanan
Elected Government Officials of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
- Elected Palanan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Cruz, Ernesto Tiopianco
- Barangay Kagawad :> Amante, Nancy Orendain
- Barangay Kagawad :> Arevalo, Roel Corcuera
- Barangay Kagawad :> Mole, Rolando Jr. Castor
- Barangay Kagawad :> Caguioa, Victor Penid
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bernal, Lyza Michelle Valdez
- Barangay Kagawad :> Villa, Jose Jr. Astorga
- Barangay Kagawad :> Gutierrez, Imelda De Guzman
- Elected Palanan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Barangay Chairman, Ernesto T. Cruz
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 1, Nancy O. Amante
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 2, Roel C. Arevalo
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 3, Lyza Michelle V. Bernal
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 4, Dante SJ. Javier
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 5, Imelda G. Gutierrez
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 6, Rolando C. Mole Jr.
- City Of Makati, Palanan, Kagawad 7, Victor P. Caguioa
- City Of Makati, Palanan, SK Chairman, Patricia Emanuelle G. Marzan
Businesses in Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Palanan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Palanan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Palanan, Makati City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Palanan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
The schools in Palanan
Economy of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Palanan, Makati City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Palanan, Makati City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Palanan, Makati City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Palanan. This will help boost the local economy of Palanan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Palanan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Palanan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Palanan
Your Story about Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Tell your story about Palanan. You can talk about the good things in Palanan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Palanan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Palanan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Palanan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Palanan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Palanan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Palanan.
- Incheon Asian Games: Team Phl flag rites kick off campaign
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:00 am
- INCHEON, South Korea – Team Philippines raises its tri-colors Thursday at the sprawling Incheon Asian Games Athletes Village, officially heralding its stint in the quadrennial games alongside the region’s big sporting guns.
- Chief of Mission and Philippine Sports Commission chair Richie Garcia also unfurls the one banner under which the squad he described as having “potential with credential” will rally on to surpass its three gold, four silver and nine bronze medals haul when the Games were held the last time four years ago in Guangzhou, China ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PNoy: The Philippines offers ‘wealth of opportunity' for European investors
- Thursday, September 18, 2014
- BRUSSELS, Belgium, Sep 18 -- President Benigno S. Aquino III urged European businessmen to invest in the Philippines, saying there is a wealth of opportunity for investors to forge new business partnerships in the country.
- Speaking at the Conference on Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Programs for Infrastructure Projects, President Aquino told business leaders that the transformation that is taking place in the Philippines coupled with economic reforms have leveled the playing field for all players, making the country a good investment destination ........................ Full Story»
- PSEi springs back to 7,200 level
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 6:17 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—The local stock index sprang back to the 7,200 level on Wednesday as news of fresh China stimuli and an overnight rally on Wall Street whetted risk appetite across most regional markets.
- Rebounding for a second session in a row, the Philippine Stock Exchange index added 51.5 points or 0.72 percent to close at 7,231.84 ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Palanan, Makati City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Palanan, Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Palanan, Makati, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Palanan, Makati City?
We want to give the people of Palanan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Palanan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Palanan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Palanan.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.